TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So "nap" time is quiet time when he is forced in the crib. and he us climbing out of it. Get him in a fecking bed!!

Reactions: 27
I tuned in and Buddy is just laughing and screaming. Nope.

Added: sorry but this kid is so poorly behaved and their crappy parenting is on full display here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They're asking Jackson to count in Chinese. Dance, monkey, dance.
Tim proceeds to tell him he’s doing it wrong, but then turns around and says he doesn’t even know for sure.

J$’s presence in this live might cause them to cut it short. I don’t see this lasting much longer before they start getting super annoyed with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate kids…I’ve said this before. I fully admit that I hate all kids but of course I love my own.

it’s not just because I hate kids that The Prop annoys the tit out of me right???? I don’t wish any harm on him or any other kids, but holy bleeping tit he isn’t cute and he is just goddamn OBNOXIOUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
1664049067904.png

Low risk but he's playing with the Stranger Things Lego set it looks like. Ages 16+ likely due to the battery powered lights I'd think but still small parts!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
OMG! She just said that there are 5 videos left of their Disneyland trip!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I didn't watch most of it but no mention of a gender reveal video? She did say 1 Tim time sensitive event video mixed in with the 5 remaining California videos. Likely that means they will upload it 1 or 2 days before the event is scheduled to end. Ugh!

Reactions: 12
Jenn is sniffly with “sinus issues” and Tim and J$ both just drank out of her water bottle. Even at my healthiest, I hate sharing drinks with anyone. Even if I’m super close with them.

I didn't watch most of it but no mention of a gender reveal video? She did say 1 Tim time sensitive event video mixed in with the 5 remaining California videos. Likely that means they will upload it 1 or 2 days before the event is scheduled to end. Ugh!
They mentioned they have a video for it. It’s not as elaborate as the first one. She said they may post it in between the remaining Disneyland trip videos.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So they finally did a live tit show

The two of them will never make sense, let's hire a nanny to watch the prop then don't use her services when we are doing somthing that's classed as work for the channel 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
-"Allergies" are back in the Tracker household. They both sounded horrible.

-J was on most of the livestream. They have no control over him. He would scream into the microphone. J was playing with Tim's LEGO set. They tried to stop him, but J wouldn't listen.

-Jenn said they would go to Tokyo Disney even if they couldn't film. Lol. Lies.

Reactions: 26
At 31min in the live Tim tells Jackson he can't play a game cause he didn't take his nap...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
There's absolutely no fking way that clown will manage Tokyo, she can't even handle the time difference between orlando an california, isn't that only like a 3 hour difference? Japan is I think 8h ahead of me so going be 13 hours ahead of them, witch would lose her absolute tit at that type of difference, omg youuuuuuu guyzzzzzzz I don't even know what day we are onnnnnnn they are way in the future to usssssss

They would also need to plan, somthing neither of them can manage an if ONE thing wasn't in English she would be on the floor rolling about with "panic attacks" omgggg you guyzzzzz we come all the way over here an they don't even speak English, how dare they not speak our language

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.