TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Gin won't be able to edit or upload! 😱
OR DELETE COMMENTS. Time for Gin to hop onto Verizon Wireless and/or AT&T Mobility while they’re Online. 🙄

She probably has FirstNet and a satellite connection to ensure she can delete a comment or five. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No power?!? You mean they will actually have to entertain their kid themselves? Hope they stocked up on melatonin so he can take two 4hr naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OR DELETE COMMENTS. Time for Gin to hop onto Verizon Wireless and/or AT&T Mobility while they’re Online. 🙄

She probably has FirstNet and a satellite connection to ensure she can delete a comment or five. 😂
You realize this is a rare opportunity, yes? Unheard of deluge in the annals of Trackerdom? Are our knuckles cracked and ready?!
Muppet+Typing.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You realize this is a rare opportunity, yes? Unheard of deluge in the annals of Trackerdom? Are our knuckles cracked and ready?!
View attachment 1612745
She’s probably looking at 0/5 bars & pointing her iPhone 14 towards the sky and saying she has ann emergency.

Ginn: I need satellite data to delete a tweet and I’m tired of parenting my miracle child.

911: ma’am this is 911 via globalstar. We have your address as Fort Pampers, FL. Please stop texting us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.