TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That, to me, screams that it's a boy. If it were a girl, they'd have tried for the Academy Award of YouTube videos by
1. Actually doing it
2. Going completely over-the-top with cinematography and actions
There's no chance to me that they wouldn't make a movie if it were a girl. They thrive off of the attention and I'm sure their stans would've had some Disney princess dreamscape reaction if they were. They'd hella phone it in if it were a boy, which is what they're doing right now.
They've probably not got any friends left to film it well. Not that I give the smallest tit what gender their sprog is. I just hope baby 2 ends their crappy joke of a channel. They blow goats at this point. That Live was chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello all! Long time lurker, finally compelled to register and post because I came across this post on Reddit last week and needed to share. When I first read it last week, details seemed on point but I thought it was ambiguous enough to wait and see how events played out post-trip. Now that I’m reading that Buddy and Jenn were/are sick, I thought you all might also enjoy rampantly speculating! Seems to me that Nanny being sick or asking for time off might also explain the delay in videos this last week. Now back to lurking. 😇
1EF16466-A21C-484D-9526-752747D27897.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Hello all! Long time lurker, finally compelled to register and post because I came across this post on Reddit last week and needed to share. When I first read it last week, details seemed on point but I thought it was ambiguous enough to wait and see how events played out post-trip. Now that I’m reading that Buddy and Jenn were/are sick, I thought you all might also enjoy rampantly speculating! Seems to me that Nanny being sick or asking for time off might also explain the delay in videos this last week. Now back to lurking. 😇View attachment 1603268
Holy tit, this is a goldmine! Now, taking a step back, we've no way of outright confirming this is Lean...BUT it's so laughably on-brand for the Slackers and the arrangement sounds too specific that I'm gonna humour it and say, Lynn, honey, get out while you still can. I've shat on her countless times for being a stan and (seemingly) knowing what she was in for, but maybe harsh reality's sunk in now she's getting her own life going?

Leave before #2 comes along or you never will.

Reactions: 27
Hello all! Long time lurker, finally compelled to register and post because I came across this post on Reddit last week and needed to share. When I first read it last week, details seemed on point but I thought it was ambiguous enough to wait and see how events played out post-trip. Now that I’m reading that Buddy and Jenn were/are sick, I thought you all might also enjoy rampantly speculating! Seems to me that Nanny being sick or asking for time off might also explain the delay in videos this last week. Now back to lurking. 😇View attachment 1603268

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what's sad? Whoever this is, Lynn or otherwise, feels more comfortable asking anonymous Reddit users first than talking to their employer. If this IS about the Slackers, it just reinforces what bullies they are. Imagine what they're like behind closed doors.

Reactions: 29
Holy Fooseballs Batman… Lean, blink twice if you need help.

Odds are it’s not her, but this sure does line up nicely with Stanny’s experience and Timeline as Mom to J$. If this nanny mentioned they were a vegetarian my head would have fully exploded 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, I went on that thread to see if there were any details to build a better case for this being Lynn. (Sorry for the tit cropping!)
lynn1.jpg

lynn2.jpg

lynn3.jpg

lynn4.jpg

I'm reminded of how we've long suspected Lynn took it up for the travelling aspect as a writer. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Did she photoshop her upper lip out along with the red inflamed patch on her lower lip? 😆
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.30.01 PM.png

Her neck and chin is continuing to become one gelatinous blob of fat.
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.33.27 PM.png

This is perfect for an 'instagram vs reality' meme.
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.30.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.40.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Update: she says she's recently been overwhelmed with researching into the legality of it all and feels like she's been taken advantage of, both with being underpaid and her presence overall. Is confident she's now got a leg to stand on now she knows her worth so is going to confront them.

ETA: "They need me more than I need them." o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I had a crazy day and just caught up with the live. Holy tit they have absolutely ruined that child. It is 💯 no fault of his own, but that kid is a brat. How many times did they tell him to come over here closer to them? Between the two of them, at least 12 times and he completely ignored them every single time. They are going to have their hands full when #2 is born.

#2 must be a boy since Jenn completely forgot about them saying as soon as J$
Is old enough they want to do Adventures by Disney and Tim reminds her there’s another baby. Super strange for someone expecting their second miracle child.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
You know what's sad? Whoever this is, Lynn or otherwise, feels more comfortable asking anonymous Reddit users first than talking to their employer. If this IS about the Slackers, it just reinforces what bullies they are. Imagine what they're like behind closed doors.
I wonder if the Dimms made her sign a NDA to be sure she doesn't rat out their bad behavior. Hmm

I had a crazy day and just caught up with the live. Holy tit they have absolutely ruined that child. It is 💯 no fault of his own, but that kid is a brat. How many times did they tell him to come over here closer to them? Between the two of them, at least 12 times and he completely ignored them every single time. They are going to have their hands full when #2 is born.

#2 must be a boy since Jenn completely forgot about them saying as soon as J$
Is old enough they want to do Adventures by Disney and Tim reminds her there’s another baby. Super strange for someone expecting their second miracle child.
They kept treating him like a trained seal except.. no treats as rewards. "J$ do this... Now do this... Now this" poor kid.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Dimms made her sign a NDA to be sure she doesn't rat out their bad behavior. Hmm
Honestly, again humouring this is Lynn, it sounds like she was pretty naive at the start. After researching, turns out, according to her state, she's owed DOUBLE what they're currently paying her AND they haven't provided health insurance. The other nannies in the comments say the vacations and hotels aren't payment, they're what they should be providing from the start anyway if they want her tagging along, AND pay her overtime given she's away from home on double-digit shifts.

She says it's the first family she's ever nannied for and wants to break away to other things too. (Also joked that she seriously considered ghosting them for a while.)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yikes. Jackson screaming into the mic was not cute at all. I’m sure the Stans were eating it up but Tim was visibly annoyed. When Jackson starting tearing apart the Lego set, Tim was mad about it but tried to play it off but that’s his own damn fault. Put things like that out of the reach of your toddler who doesn’t listen to you when you tell him to step away from it. (Preaching to the choir here since these are things we know but the Trackers obviously don’t.)
I also heard Jenn say they already know what they want to do for their babymoon. The point of a babymoon is to have a vacation with your spouse to spend one on one time together before the baby arrives because once the baby does come, there won’t be time for a lot of getaways. But these two take multiple vacations a month so what’s the point other than it’s something Jenn feels she is entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very on key of Tim to make a point to say “I’m not sick only Jenn and Jackson are” when he’s headed to an event that night. Don’t pay attention to the fact he’s been coughing, sounds like crap and drinking out of the same cup as his sick wife and sitting within inches of her. He’s not sick so don’t call him out on his bullshit of again going to an event sick!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.