TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Rachel I bet you a million bucks there's 50/50 chance it's going to be a boy....or wait maybe 50% a girl?!?!?....you dumb duck. And who cares because whatever comes out of Jenn's grotesque crotch will be neglected and used as a prop solely for views.
Boodlenoodle and oobiedoobie are both hoping for a girl. What is up with these user names?
FB625485-BA9A-407D-8817-7EAB06C48FB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned it earlier but I checked again anyways and, yep, that nanny from yesterday got a comment advising her to get out if she was Lynn. She claims she isn't Lynn and doesn't know what they're on about but appreciates it. :unsure:
The fact that this thread is still up is the confirmation for me — if it were Lynn and she got this question, the post/thread would have been deleted ASAP. It was fun theorizing with all of you and still, so many coincidences.

Oh well, maybe they are exemplary nanny employers who pay her exactly what she is due for all of the hours she works and she’s intellectually satisfied with the scope of her employment!

Reactions: 10
This is why I'm dreading #2's future if they're a boy. These online randoms all but slaughtering firstborns so they'll get their Tracker nuclear family. And, then, welp, it's a boy. Oh, for shame! 😰

Reactions: 12
You know I just can’t get over it because I was never a stan of theirs but I did really like watching them and I honestly thought that they were going to be the best parents and boy have they freaking proved me wrong in every way possible

Reactions: 20
The fact that this thread is still up is the confirmation for me — if it were Lynn and she got this question, the post/thread would have been deleted ASAP. It was fun theorizing with all of you and still, so many coincidences.

Oh well, maybe they are exemplary nanny employers who pay her exactly what she is due for all of the hours she works and she’s intellectually satisfied with the scope of her employment!
Probably not her, but I still think it’s interesting that she updated her linkedin back to educator from nanny, especially with Buddy2 on the way.

Reactions: 16
Popping in to say hi and give you some hot (well warm) tea about the HHN vlog. My manager was talking about the video with me last night after hearing all the criticism around it. While she did find their blatant misuse of other vloggers material low, they did confirm the warning attached to HHN. While pregnancy isn’t listed in the warning box, it is assumed by management that any pregnant women would consider their health before attending the event. If anyone asked us(tms) if pregnant people are allowed in the event, we are supposed to state it’s highly discouraged, but of course we can’t stop them. What annoyed her the most was Jenn’s blatant lie about there not being a pregnancy precaution on the houses. Managers are trained on HHN and prepared, so they would know more than Jenn. The manager thinks that the way Jenn phrased the question is “Is there a ban on pregnant women in houses?” And of course the RIP guide answered no. My manager also added that Jenn could potentially get the RIP guide in some hot water with the careless wording she used and further advertised it on a channel watched by thousands among them pregnant women.Of course the witch don’t care about the consequences, she thinks she’ll get away with whatever.
Thank you for your taking time to chime in when you can. Hearing from someone in the know and on the front lines is always instructive. These idiots are as uncaring, manipulative and useless as we all know they are.

Reactions: 16
I rarely watch Michael Kay- is this really true? I got the impression his channel declined because it's incredibly boring and the man-child is annoying!
It’s a combination of all that, but the straw that broke the camel’s back was him lying about his vaccination status last summer.

The first cruise he and Dave took post-COVID, he filmed them getting COVID tested at the port inside his car. At that time, getting tested at the port meant you weren’t vaccinated. While waiting for the results MK went on this long spiel that was 100% wrong about the COVID testing/vax rules DCL had in place, declaring even Vaxxed ppl had to test at port, thinking his viewers weren’t smart enough to go read the rules themselves. People who knew the actual rules immediately hammered him in the video’s comments and everyone realized he had lied for MONTHS about his vaxx status.

The backlash was so bad, he re-uploaded the embarkation video without the scene of he and Dave getting tested nor the testing protocol spiel. I happened to watch the video the day it aired and saw the pre-edited version myself. He lied POINTEDLY and was so narcissistic that he thought he could fool everyone by making up fake DCL protocol to cover his ass.

After that video — even edited — Disney never hosted him again or gave him Media creds. He lost a lot of viewers and it’s been all downhill since.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s a combination of all that, but the straw that broke the camel’s back was him lying about his vaccination status last summer.

The first cruise he and Dave took post-COVID, he filmed them getting COVID tested at the port inside his car. At that time, getting tested at the port meant you weren’t vaccinated. While waiting for the results MK went on this long spiel that was 100% wrong about the COVID testing/vax rules DCL had in place, declaring even Vaxxed ppl had to test at port, thinking his viewers weren’t smart enough to go read the rules themselves. People who knew the actual rules immediately hammered him in the video’s comments and everyone realized he had lied for MONTHS about his vaxx status.

The backlash was so bad, he re-uploaded the embarkation video without the scene of he and Dave getting tested nor the testing protocol spiel. I happened to watch the video the day it aired and saw the pre-edited version myself. He lied POINTEDLY and was so narcissistic that he thought he could fool everyone by making up fake DCL protocol to cover his ass.

After that video — even edited — Disney never hosted him again or gave him Media creds. He lost a lot of viewers and it’s been all downhill since.
God, that whole fiasco was painful. I pop in every now and again to the thread, always surprising he's still around.

Reactions: 11
I got so much anxiety just from watching Tim walk through those haunted houses, I can't imagine going through them myself without having a panic attack. Meanwhile Miss 'you guyzzzzz I have SO MUCH anxiety!!' just goes through them without a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
duck you Tim! Your wife’s in her first trimester and already bitching about baby brain. Had to tell her she's been dumber than Tim’s mom since the genesis!

Give your balls a Tug you titfucker!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Popping in to say hi and give you some hot (well warm) tea about the HHN vlog. My manager was talking about the video with me last night after hearing all the criticism around it. While she did find their blatant misuse of other vloggers material low, they did confirm the warning attached to HHN. While pregnancy isn’t listed in the warning box, it is assumed by management that any pregnant women would consider their health before attending the event. If anyone asked us(tms) if pregnant people are allowed in the event, we are supposed to state it’s highly discouraged, but of course we can’t stop them. What annoyed her the most was Jenn’s blatant lie about there not being a pregnancy precaution on the houses. Managers are trained on HHN and prepared, so they would know more than Jenn. The manager thinks that the way Jenn phrased the question is “Is there a ban on pregnant women in houses?” And of course the RIP guide answered no. My manager also added that Jenn could potentially get the RIP guide in some hot water with the careless wording she used and further advertised it on a channel watched by thousands among them pregnant women.Of course the witch don’t care about the consequences, she thinks she’ll get away with whatever.
I just got home from Halloween Horror Nights. I took this picture of a attraction sign. It literally implies that pregnant woman should avoid the attraction. Also a little OT but I loved Spirits of the Coven 🥰
5DAF8772-7ACD-44CA-8ACC-E60F1E41B49F.jpeg

I don't like watching any vloggers haunted house vlogs usually. But when I compare to when I watched Carpetbagger who would freak out just being in a dark house never mind compressed air to Tim's newest haunt vlog where he just causally walks through (which from the other few haunt vlogs he does all the time). It is like he is numb to getting scared in the houses. I don't expect Carpetbagger level BS (which I think he at this point hypes up the scared (not that I watch his stuff anymore), but I don't expect ho hum either. I at least expect him to flinch on jump scares at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I rarely watch Michael Kay- is this really true? I got the impression his channel declined because it's incredibly boring and the man-child is annoying!
I know he's a YouTuber, but have never seen his content – I only know him from FRE videos, and going off those i'm staggered he had any kind of audience for his vlogs!

They are going to make him nap when the baby naps for sure. No way they will allow him to be awake all day.
That’s exactly what I thought. I also thought it was strange how she said he’s excited for the baby now, we’ll see what happens when the baby is actually here. Then they both said it will be interesting and they both looked worried.

Reactions: 12
Am sure most parents would be saying that by age 2 their kids know what it means to be disciplined, that brat is out of control because he has 0 boundaries an a "mother" I use that term loosely allowing him to do what the fk he wants, an hes almost 3 an still acting like that, good luck for the teenager years cause boy are you in for a world of tit with that one
They are in for a wild ride with him being this way already, my oldest at 2/3 was hell and started to mellow at 4, but he sure as hell knew what no meant! My 4 year old now has been wild since he was born, still knows what no means but still tests his limits all the time, however the way they differ from J$ is they know what “punishment” is, weather it’s going to sit in their room until their meltdown is over, time out, or the occasional spank on the butt when it’s needed (when they get the urge to hit myself or my wife is really the only time we give a spanking). They are going to have their hands full with J$ and prop2 if they don’t get a handle on things now!

That’s exactly what I thought. I also thought it was strange how she said he’s excited for the baby now, we’ll see what happens when the baby is actually here. Then they both said it will be interesting and they both looked worried.
"Interesting" has become such a negative word for them. They use it a lot in situations where they don't want to use an actual negative word. They KNOW it's going to be a disaster and are worried for sure.

At one point in the live, Tim says something like J$ someone is asking if you love the baby. J$: not a sound at all He hasn't been around little babies. He has no idea what having a baby brother/sister is. He cannot grasp the concept of "love the baby" in Jenn's enormous stomach. We've seen how J$ functions and he just not that emotionally developed. And that's ok, but I don't why they are all OMG he's SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!! He LOVVVVVVEEEEESSSSSSS the baby!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.