TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in for a wild ride with him being this way already, my oldest at 2/3 was hell and started to mellow at 4, but he sure as hell knew what no meant! My 4 year old now has been wild since he was born, still knows what no means but still tests his limits all the time, however the way they differ from J$ is they know what “punishment” is, weather it’s going to sit in their room until their meltdown is over, time out, or the occasional spank on the butt when it’s needed (when they get the urge to hit myself or my wife is really the only time we give a spanking). They are going to have their hands full with J$ and prop2 if they don’t get a handle on things now!
Oh definitely, like I feel from age 1 is good enough to introduce them to what no means, they might get it they might not but its best to start using it, all kids are wild though, my neice is wild but she knows what no is an she also knows when she's went too far an it's time to stop an she's only coming up for 2, but she will still push her luck with things because right now it's testing to see what she can get away with, but unlike J she isn't allowed to get away with it, she has a naughty spot she has to sit on till she's calmed down an again unlike J she knows what sorry is an says it, she hasn't went that far yet that I feel I need to give her a like smack on the butt yet but she definitely has her fathers behaviour with laughing at you if you try to tell her off lol

Reactions: 7
when your child doesn't know how to say 'please' or 'thank you' do we honestly expect them to be well-behaved? and i don't blame J$$ at all. this is all on the trackholes as the crappy parents they are. your child at this age is like a sponge - they feed off of what they see and are taught. and when your parents are Timmy Boy and Jenny4Dinners well not much is taught. They are children themselves. It's probably one of the first things you teach them is to say 'please' or 'thank you' for something. UGH!!! it burns me up but i am in for the tit show which is going to happen when prop#2 arrives. there is no way in hell J$$$ is going to 'love' the baby. He acts out now - imagine when prop#2 is taking up all Timmy and Jenny's time?

Reactions: 24
They are children themselves. It's probably one of the first things you teach them is to say 'please' or 'thank you' for something. UGH!!! it burns me up but i am in for the tit show which is going to happen when prop#2 arrives. there is no way in hell J$$$ is going to 'love' the baby. He acts out now - imagine when prop#2 is taking up all Timmy and Jenny's time?
I really hope that they get a dose of reality and Nanny Lean quits their asses and they're [gasp!] forced to take care of BOTH their kids while trying to [gasp!] "work."

They need a bleeping wake-up call as they've had it way too easy for too long.

And if they tried to get a new version of Lyn, I would hope that person would lay STRICT boundaries right from the start, including [possibly] forcing them to draft up a contract for both parties to sign forcing them to give the person insurance, specific hours, specific pay schedules / rates, etc. - with NO riding rides with the "boss" or carrying everything around like a pack mule.

Reactions: 30
I feel like we should cut Timmy some slack with regards to his appearance. Yes he looks grey and drawn these days, and seems to have aged 10-15 years since J$ was born, but I think that’s pretty standard when you have kids. Sleepless nights and the monotony of parenting a small child will age you a helluva lot, particularly when you’re doing 99% of the parenting and trying to balance a (questionable) career at the same time. Yes he’s an ass for going out whilst clearly sick, but wouldn’t you given that the alternative is to stay in Fort Pampers with your bitching wife? 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a fan of Tim, but I’m starting to feel really sorry for the guy. Makes me wonder how Gin managed to corner him into getting her pregnant for the second time. Lord knows why anyone would actively choose that path with someone like her.

And I know it’s been said a million times before but why ON EARTH aren’t the stans questioning how Gin got pregnant AGAIN when she’s supposed to be “infertile”? I could possibly go along with the fact that J$ was an apparent “miracle”, but to actively try for baby number 2 and fall pregnant relatively quickly at her age makes it crystal clear that there were no fertility issues to begin with. Why aren’t the stans questioning this?? Are they really that blinkered that they’re able to ignore blatant lies that those two numbskulls tell them?? I just can’t believe so many people would be so stupid.

Reactions: 20
I feel like we should cut Timmy some slack with regards to his appearance. Yes he looks grey and drawn these days, and seems to have aged 10-15 years since J$ was born, but I think that’s pretty standard when you have kids. Sleepless nights and the monotony of parenting a small child will age you a helluva lot, particularly when you’re doing 99% of the parenting and trying to balance a (questionable) career at the same time. Yes he’s an ass for going out whilst clearly sick, but wouldn’t you given that the alternative is to stay in Fort Pampers with your bitching wife? 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a fan of Tim, but I’m starting to feel really sorry for the guy. Makes me wonder how Gin managed to corner him into getting her pregnant for the second time. Lord knows why anyone would actively choose that path with someone like her.

And I know it’s been said a million times before but why ON EARTH aren’t the stans questioning how Gin got pregnant AGAIN when she’s supposed to be “infertile”? I could possibly go along with the fact that J$ was an apparent “miracle”, but to actively try for baby number 2 and fall pregnant relatively quickly at her age makes it crystal clear that there were no fertility issues to begin with. Why aren’t the stans questioning this?? Are they really that blinkered that they’re able to ignore blatant lies that those two numbskulls tell them?? I just can’t believe so many people would be so stupid.
Oh, I believe it. I've seen it too much now. Sad, really, but their stans are two fries short of a Happy Meal.

I also think getting sick with COVID multiple times is another reason Tim looks so haggard. They never learn from their mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope that they get a dose of reality and Nanny Lean quits their asses and they're [gasp!] forced to take care of BOTH their kids while trying to [gasp!] "work."

They need a bleeping wake-up call as they've had it way too easy for too long.

And if they tried to get a new version of Lyn, I would hope that person would lay STRICT boundaries right from the start, including [possibly] forcing them to draft up a contract for both parties to sign forcing them to give the person insurance, specific hours, specific pay schedules / rates, etc. - with NO riding rides with the "boss" or carrying everything around like a pack mule.
Unless it's an actual straight up stan, there is no way they will get another nanny like lean, they got her by pure luck because this is obvious her first real nanny job an she has no clue what is normal in that job an what is clearly a piss take, there's no chance of them getting that lucky again unless like I said it's a pure up nutcase stan

Whoever they hire next wont last long, soon as they say that J is a brat an way behind in his years they will ditch them immediately, I forsee a future of weekly nanny's until they have built up such a reputation that no one dares go near them an then they will have no option but to actually parent the kids then guaranteed out the blue suddenly they will be in preschool because "we feel it was for the best youuuuuuu guyzzzzzzz" ha bs witch, you just couldn't handle them an wanted rid

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the media kit for this place had a deadline as to when the videos had to be posted. They want the Trackers views but before Halloween not after Thanksgiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my suggestion for the next thread title:

#96 - It's pregnancy brain you guyzzzzz (or at least that is what Jenny4Dinners is calling her stupidity these days)

Reactions: 9
I feel like we should cut Timmy some slack with regards to his appearance. Yes he looks grey and drawn these days, and seems to have aged 10-15 years since J$ was born, but I think that’s pretty standard when you have kids. Sleepless nights and the monotony of parenting a small child will age you a helluva lot, particularly when you’re doing 99% of the parenting and trying to balance a (questionable) career at the same time.
I think the top 2 culprits are #1 self-maintenance and #2 food intake. It's his choice to "maintain" his pubic beard and his choice to eat so much greasy crap that he gets pimples. He can't help his droopy eye, so I'll give him a pass on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kids can age you. And he’s 40 now, so he’s not exactly young anymore anyway. I do think he has the weight of that household on his shoulders. We know he does morning and bedtime kid duty. He does solo filming unlike her. Every task that involves driving has to involve him. Big Mouth can’t even take herself to her own OB appointments. She does nothing but “edit” and she is barely doing that anymore. House is a pigsty. Let’s add a newborn into the mix, sounds like a great idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When is stanny Lyn getting married? Perhaps JennBo got pissed people were commenting on J$ putting his hand on Lyn's leg? But Jenn purposely kept that stuff in.

Maybe Lyn got fed up and quit. Maybe the BoJos figured out they can spend the same money and get a 24x7 live in real nanny? Where would that nanny sleep in Fort Pampers though? They seem incapable of removing clutter so clearing out that 4th bedroom seems nearly impossible. But 24x7 nanny as the reward? Could happen. And yes I know they don't work 24x7.

Reactions: 9
I get that kids can age you an it can be exhausting work but let's face it, he hasn't helped himself, there's so many single parents out there working full time jobs an still able to take care of themselves plus their kid/s, his diet is absolutely atrocious, there's NO excuse for not having J in preschool since money is no problem an he isn't working a real job, the state of him is entirely his own damn fault, an age is nothing to do with it, there are parents out there older working 3x as hard an still not looking like the mess he's in

There's no excuse for not having a schedule when he has that freedom, he could get J up an get him to fk to a preschool, go into the park a few hours, film, come home an rest an get some HEALTHY lunch, maybe run some erronds before picking J up, prepare dinner an let J amuse himself with the 400 toys he has, have dinner an rest while playing with J, get him in a bath then bed an maybe do a hour or two at night at the parks, then give dipshit the footage so it's ready for december

If he has any time limit events (not that he should have alot cause he's NOT media) then use the nanny for that

Like I say he gets no pass from me, he got himself in this tit show he's in an he's a embarrassment to those on their own doing a great job

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just got home from Halloween Horror Nights. I took this picture of a attraction sign. It literally implies that pregnant woman should avoid the attraction. Also a little OT but I loved Spirits of the Coven 🥰View attachment 1605564
Butt Butt, the TTT's, LC are resilient to anything!!! They're above all of us peasants so the rules do not apply to them... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
DistinctPleasedGoa-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 8

I think Tim is just as much of an ass. Let's be clear about whose idea are these exorbitant vacations all while blueberries are too expensive. He is running the show in the area of spending. If having one kid was too much then he should not have had the second one. I am certainly not sticking up for miss lazy and useless but his discipline for J is strange. How he kept feeding him until a few months ago. And telling him to keep napping. Nope they are equally at fault. Even if Jenn does nothing... there are single dads out there who don't have a nanny and have a full time job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for Tim sometimes too, but I'm also a believer of you reap what you sow and Tim's life started falling apart when the Urban Party and Gay Contagious videos got noticed. Instead of course correcting, they did the very disingenuous now it's time to help crap and then went on the ultimate let's buy our way back into Disney's good graces route. They have put themselves in this position and no matter how much stan praise they get, Tim knows his life absolutely sucks and he's trapped. He looks like he's given up.

I have to ask why they are turning the room they actually use--the live stream room--to the nursery when they have a supposed unused guest room. I know that room is a disaster, but they actually use the live stream room. Why give it up? Is that where Tim sleeps so Jenn doesn't lose any precious beauty sleep when J$ gets up at 6am? Are they planning on bringing on an actual live-in nanny to take care of the miracle prop #2, again for Jenn's beauty sleep? It seems strange to me that aren't using the guest room, they don't have any friends long enough to have overnight guests.

Reactions: 20
I used to give him more of the benefit of the doubt too, but I'm done w/ that. Every time I tried to cut him some slack, he'd do something absolutely absurd and / or join forces with Jenn to say or do something that would super piss me off and show his TRUE colors.

So, I've got no more fucks to give in that department.

Sure I'll admit he pretty much carries the household but he's still the one that helped to create (if not solely unleashed) the monster that is Jenn, he can dish it out just as bad as her at times, he's a petty ass witch, he's snarky and bans people from reddit, is thin-skinned, is only about the $$$, and cares little for anything else but continuing to live the lifestyle they've gotten used to living, even at the expense of his child (and soon-to-be children).

So, yeah... 🖕 🖕 🖕 to both of them at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like we should cut Timmy some slack with regards to his appearance. Yes he looks grey and drawn these days, and seems to have aged 10-15 years since J$ was born, but I think that’s pretty standard when you have kids. Sleepless nights and the monotony of parenting a small child will age you a helluva lot, particularly when you’re doing 99% of the parenting and trying to balance a (questionable) career at the same time. Yes he’s an ass for going out whilst clearly sick, but wouldn’t you given that the alternative is to stay in Fort Pampers with your bitching wife? 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a fan of Tim, but I’m starting to feel really sorry for the guy.
I would agree, but I know single parents that work full time jobs and take quality care of their kids. Have them engaged in t-ball, tumbling, dance, etc and still manage to work out, eat healthy and look great. And it's not "standard" to age 10-15 years just because you have a kid unless you let yourself go.
His appearance is poor diet and probably stress because he made promises of taking care of the family and that is quickly failing. He is seeing the writing on the wall when they announced baby#2 and they didn't get a spike in views and subscribers like he thought. He also thought throwing unbelievable amounts of money away on stupid, unrelatable vacations would suddenly get them back to the old view #'s. Just existing stans losing their collective tit. How many members on this forum have said when they had J$ and it became the Jenn and J$ show they quit watching? Or when they became "cuntceriege" people they became unrelatable and people quit watching?
So no additional money coming in, no media, extra expenses and a channel that is tanking. Stress will age you very quickly. He made his bed, now he can lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.