TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His appearance is poor diet and probably stress because he made promises of taking care of the family and that is quickly failing.
This is why they tell you on an airplane to put your oxygen mask on yourself before you help the child/elderly person next to you. Tim needs to take care of himself or he is going to be absolutely useless in being the sole provider for his family. While I certainly don't wish any illness or harm on him, he's heading in that direction. He looks awful, like the soul has been sucked out of him. The stress of the new baby, while still caring for J$ is going to be too much for him. Private home educator or not.

Reactions: 20
On the topic of looking rough, I just got Shark’s new $250 version of the $600 Dyson air wrap set and holy tit it’s amazing. I know Jenn can’t be bothered to pack a hairbrush most times, but there really is no excuse to look so disheveled when this thing makes getting ready so dang easy. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt (lol) that her Dyson was some overpriced gimmicky tool, but alas, she’s the useless one again. She makes every place they vacation look as bad as every beauty item she mentions.

Reactions: 14
I think Tim is just as much of an ass. Let's be clear about whose idea are these exorbitant vacations all while blueberries are too expensive. He is running the show in the area of spending. If having one kid was too much then he should not have had the second one. I am certainly not sticking up for miss lazy and useless but his discipline for J is strange. How he kept feeding him until a few months ago. And telling him to keep napping. Nope they are equally at fault. Even if Jenn does nothing... there are single dads out there who don't have a nanny and have a full time job.
I think he’s sick of going to the same parks day after day and carrying the load mostly alone. Where is the future in this YT thing? Five years from now with two kids you can’t tie up and have to deal with as human beings? YT money is nice how, but they are too young to retire on it, unless they have made smart investments now. Meanwhile The Woo thinks he can retire on his YT catalogue, like people want to watch ancient videos of the worlds largest pistachio 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim definitely created this monster. I believe that there was a time when he enjoyed her dependency. That will quickly vanish with a newborn. In the pregnancy announcement, Jenn is like “It’s going to be so fun” and Tim is like “And a lot of work.” Even Tim knows that Tim is truly fucked when this new baby comes.

I also think he is the only one who worries about finances and the channel. Another one of her playing-dumb acts.

Reactions: 15
I am in Florida and as many know we have a hurricane coming our way. I couldn't help but think about the Trackers and their absolute irrational fear of storms and rain. I guess Gin can use the storm as an excuse to not get anything done this week. Maybe they will feel the need to evacuate to a hotel since fort pampers is "in the path" of the storm, which it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he’s sick of going to the same parks day after day and carrying the load mostly alone. Where is the future in this YT thing? Five years from now with two kids you can’t tie up and have to deal with as human beings? YT money is nice how, but they are too young to retire on it, unless they have made smart investments now. Meanwhile The Woo thinks he can retire on his YT catalogue, like people want to watch ancient videos of the worlds largest pistachio 😂😂
But one thing to say about Adam is that he lives pretty modestly. You don't ever see him staying in concierge, taking any sort of luxury type trip, or stay at even something above a 3 star rated hotel in most cases. He also doesn't have to provide for anyone but himself. I think worst case scenario, he could go back and live with her parents. Tim has set himself for being the sole provider for 3 other humans, one of which has grown accustom to living like someone on the Real Housewives.

Reactions: 21
He worries about the wrong finances which doesn’t help. $66 breakfast for 4 (seriously, that’s not just cheap for DL, but kind of standard in my neck of the woods), and blueberries are a luxury purchase. But doesn’t pay property taxes and wants to go out of his way to overspend an a ginormous electric car to carry the baggage that is his family and all the plastic bottles of “spicy water” and all the plastic junk and toys they keep buying to dump around the house and all the plastic diapers that keep getting used cause the kid isn’t properly potty trained.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Kids can age you. And he’s 40 now, so he’s not exactly young anymore anyway. I do think he has the weight of that household on his shoulders. We know he does morning and bedtime kid duty. He does solo filming unlike her. Every task that involves driving has to involve him. Big Mouth can’t even take herself to her own OB appointments. She does nothing but “edit” and she is barely doing that anymore. House is a pigsty. Let’s add a newborn into the mix, sounds like a great idea.
I agree that kids can age you but also it takes just a little effort to make yourself presentable. I am definitely in agreement that Tim does almost all of the work (Jenn is one of the worst mothers I’ve ever seen, sure she doesn’t actively abuse the kid but she is practically nonexistent in raising him). However, I still think Tim is a crappy dad, at first I thought he was a good dad but that nap tit during the live really bleeping pissed me off. Don’t even get me started how obsessed they both are with the bleeping kids bedtime, good lord let him stay up late every once in a while.

We had our son when we were 25 almost 26 and in the past 7 years of his life we haven’t aged 15 years. In fact, I’m 33 years old now and I think I look 33 if not a tad bit younger. The slackers just have phoned it in in more ways than one…

Reactions: 18
I am in Florida and as many know we have a hurricane coming our way. I couldn't help but think about the Trackers and their absolute irrational fear of storms and rain. I guess Gin can use the storm as an excuse to not get anything done this week. Maybe they will feel the need to evacuate to a hotel since fort pampers is "in the path" of the storm, which it's not.
Jenn mentioned in the live stream that a category 2 storm is basically like an afternoon thunderstorm and they have all their hurricane supplies all ready and are totally prepared. 🤣

Stay safe everyone, we're looking at some pretty bad storm surge in the Tampa Bay area right now. They just announced that school is closed for the rest of the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jenn mentioned in the live stream that a category 2 storm is basically like an afternoon thunderstorm and they have all their hurricane supplies all ready and are totally prepared. 🤣

Stay safe everyone, we're looking at some pretty bad storm surge in the Tampa Bay area right now. They just announced that school is closed for the rest of the week.
I'm surprised Ginn even knows there's a hurricane. She probably thinks Valentine's Day is next week, so hurricane season won't even start for another 4 months! 😂

But seriously, as an East Coast Floridian, be safe everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But one thing to say about Adam is that he lives pretty modestly. You don't ever see him staying in concierge, taking any sort of luxury type trip, or stay at even something above a 3 star rated hotel in most cases. He also doesn't have to provide for anyone but himself. I think worst case scenario, he could go back and live with her parents. Tim has set himself for being the sole provider for 3 other humans, one of which has grown accustom to living like someone on the Real Housewives.
Yeah, but he constantly is flying first class these days and needs to tell us all about it - and vlog it. Had residences in high-cost areas on both coasts for about a year (even if BLAB was paying him some money). Always renews APs at the highest level on both coasts. Typically buys the highest multi-day passes for these conventions even if he doesn't use it all. Just did an 80-day roadtrip that cost a tit ton of money in lodging, gas, and food. Talks about his stocks and investments frequently. Bought into DVC, paid it in full in less than a year.

He's throwing money around too, just isn't as flashy as the Trackers and acts all "ho-hum" about it.

So I'm not cutting him any slack. If you pay close attention, he's just as much of a bullshitter as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just read Disney is limiting new resort reservations this week, I don't think they have the cast members to staff full resorts. Going to be tragic if the Bojos actually have to take care of themselves for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He worries about the wrong finances which doesn’t help. $66 breakfast for 4 (seriously, that’s not just cheap for DL, but kind of standard in my neck of the woods), and blueberries are a luxury purchase. But doesn’t pay property taxes and wants to go out of his way to overspend an a ginormous electric car to carry the baggage that is his family and all the plastic bottles of “spicy water” and all the plastic junk and toys they keep buying to dump around the house and all the plastic diapers that keep getting used cause the kid isn’t properly potty trained.
He's just stupid. He witches to witch about the dumbest tit.

You can easily get to $66 for four people eating at Keke's Breakfast Cafe by Mall at Millenia. So it's just the same here in Central Florida. It shouldn't be anything new for them.

What's going to happen when he's got TWO mouths to feed... plus Jenn counts as two herself, so a total of FIVE mouths to feed (if we count him as one)... and if you tack on another stanny if Lyn leaves = SIX, then good luck, Tim. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, but he constantly is flying first class these days and needs to tell us all about it - and vlog it. Had residences in high-cost areas on both coasts for about a year (even if BLAB was paying him some money). Always renews APs at the highest level on both coasts. Typically buys the highest multi-day passes for these conventions even if he doesn't use it all. Just did an 80-day roadtrip that cost a tit ton of money in lodging, gas, and food. Talks about his stocks and investments frequently. Bought into DVC, paid it in full in less than a year.

He's throwing money around too, just isn't as flashy as the Trackers and acts all "ho-hum" about it.

So I'm not cutting him any slack. If you pay close attention, he's just as much of a bullshitter as they are.
Can I really be brutal and say that perhaps he’s counting on his inheritance to fund his retirement?

Reactions: 7
He's just stupid. He witches to witch about the dumbest tit.

You can easily get to $66 for four people eating at Keke's Breakfast Cafe by Mall at Millenia. So it's just the same here in Central Florida. It shouldn't be anything new for them.

What's going to happen when he's got TWO mouths to feed... plus Jenn counts as two herself, so a total of FIVE mouths to feed (if we count him as one)... and if you tack on another stanny if Lyn leaves = SIX, then good luck, Tim. 🖕
It's obvious the excessive cruises hit them hard and didn't land like expected. Imagine then how much it'd cost for five of them to go, flights, food and all. They really didn't think this parenting think out.

Reactions: 18

Fast forward to a clickbait home vlog about preparing for the storm of the century. Will the stans notice or care? Nope.

Take care, everyone in the path of the storm!

Reactions: 15
How many members on this forum have said when they had J$ and it became the Jenn and J$ show they quit watching? Or when they became "cuntceriege" people they became unrelatable and people quit watching?
I still watch Tim by himself at the parks but I do not watch any trip videos or anything with Jenn in it. The kid is cute but he should not be the focus of this channel, let him be a kid instead of using him for clicks. The non stop trips, expensive hotel stays(and have the audacity to call them staycations), and cruises probably pushed me over the edge. The channel became pretty much unrelatable at that point.

Reactions: 10
On the topic of looking rough, I just got Shark’s new $250 version of the $600 Dyson air wrap set and holy tit it’s amazing. I know Jenn can’t be bothered to pack a hairbrush most times, but there really is no excuse to look so disheveled when this thing makes getting ready so dang easy. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt (lol) that her Dyson was some overpriced gimmicky tool, but alas, she’s the useless one again. She makes every place they vacation look as bad as every beauty item she mentions.
I don’t think Jenn has ever even unboxed hers, but as far as the Dyson air wrap as a tool in general, it’s definitely hit or miss. It either really works on your hair or it really does not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.