TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Tim was at Sir Henry's last night per his tweet "Our favorite local haunt! “Headless” was amazing last night and also took us 8+ mins to walk through!!! I can’t recommend this place enough if you are looking for a great local haunt this Halloween season."
Several other vloggers already have their Sir Henry’s videos out but of course nothing from the Bojos.
These two really are the worst when it comes to uploading time sensitive content in a timely fashion. They already know the Stans are gonna tune in regardless.

Reactions: 14
Even if he wasn't sick (I call bs on that) those two WERE sick which means he was in contact with two that are contagious

See bojos this is how things SPREAD, you were in contact with sickness an then went out when you would have been carrying it, even if you weren't sick (again clear bs cause he was) you would still have been a carrier, this is why people who are asymptomatic constantly had to test during the heights of covid, so they knew if they were postive an didn't go OUT AN SPREAD IT but I hope it was worth it, going out to yet another event sick all for a crappy vlog that won't go up till December

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First- why is this a post? They both look ridiculous! And second- way to go lady in the first comment.
And yes these fools are saying all 2 yrs old ignore their parents. Nope. Nope. Nope.
Oh and the stans arent having her response.

Reactions: 7
First- why is this a post? They both look ridiculous! And second- way to go lady in the first comment.
And yes these fools are saying all 2 yrs old ignore their parents. Nope. Nope. Nope.
These comments might be more entertaining than the ones on the meth head Tim photo from last week. Everyone is asking what do you mean Tim is sick? People, he's literally coughing up a lung the entire video. He sounds like tit. Just because he says he's not sick, doesn't mean he's not sick. This wasn't a swallowed my water wrong or got something scratchy in my throat cough. Coughing like he was, as much as he was = sick.

Reactions: 19
Am sure most parents would be saying that by age 2 their kids know what it means to be disciplined, that brat is out of control because he has 0 boundaries an a "mother" I use that term loosely allowing him to do what the fk he wants, an hes almost 3 an still acting like that, good luck for the teenager years cause boy are you in for a world of tit with that one

Reactions: 18
Apparently Tim was at Sir Henry's last night per his tweet "Our favorite local haunt! “Headless” was amazing last night and also took us 8+ mins to walk through!!! I can’t recommend this place enough if you are looking for a great local haunt this Halloween season."
Won't be so great when half the scare actors are out sick thanks to Typhoid Timbo.

Reactions: 23
You can not say one even remotely negative thing. The idiots saying their 2 yr olds don’t listen tells me they are crappy parents too.

Someone else with a brain.
A person with a brain indeed. 🥰 I know her very well.

Not me stirring the pot on Tim’s Twitter post about Sir Henry’s. Tried to present like a Stan would but what are the odds he blocks me?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their stans have more sense than Tim & DJ.
I bet they tested that one time, saw it was negative.
Then never tested again.

BFC4D843-E98E-48F1-9EEB-763294A46784.jpeg

Tim saying he’s sick doesn’t aspire a lot of confidence. He just doesn’t want to admit he caught something out in California because he would be held accountable if he goes out to a park before he’s cured. Zero accountability

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It's about 38:20, bucket list trips. Tim says he wants to do Adventures by Disney
Thanks to you and to Forest for filling me in. Wow holy cow she is just disgusting. She is spitting in the face of every person that really does have fertility issues. What a piss poor excuse for a human

Tim the liar is absolutely sick af. He sounded just as crappy as her. He lied so he could go to the parks and “get away with it”. Disgusting entitled jerkoff

• Heart
I went to that section to hear her forget she was pregnant, and happened to pause at this lovely image.

If anyone needs a new pic ;)

1664143311033.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Popping in to say hi and give you some hot (well warm) tea about the HHN vlog. My manager was talking about the video with me last night after hearing all the criticism around it. While she did find their blatant misuse of other vloggers material low, they did confirm the warning attached to HHN. While pregnancy isn’t listed in the warning box, it is assumed by management that any pregnant women would consider their health before attending the event. If anyone asked us(tms) if pregnant people are allowed in the event, we are supposed to state it’s highly discouraged, but of course we can’t stop them. What annoyed her the most was Jenn’s blatant lie about there not being a pregnancy precaution on the houses. Managers are trained on HHN and prepared, so they would know more than Jenn. The manager thinks that the way Jenn phrased the question is “Is there a ban on pregnant women in houses?” And of course the RIP guide answered no. My manager also added that Jenn could potentially get the RIP guide in some hot water with the careless wording she used and further advertised it on a channel watched by thousands among them pregnant women.Of course the witch don’t care about the consequences, she thinks she’ll get away with whatever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Popping in to say hi and give you some hot (well warm) tea about the HHN vlog. My manager was talking about the video with me last night after hearing all the criticism around it. While she did find their blatant misuse of other vloggers material low, they did confirm the warning attached to HHN. While pregnancy isn’t listed in the warning box, it is assumed by management that any pregnant women would consider their health before attending the event. If anyone asked us(tms) if pregnant people are allowed in the event, we are supposed to state it’s highly discouraged, but of course we can’t stop them. What annoyed her the most was Jenn’s blatant lie about there not being a pregnancy precaution on the houses. Managers are trained on HHN and prepared, so they would know more than Jenn. The manager thinks that the way Jenn phrased the question is “Is there a ban on pregnant women in houses?” And of course the RIP guide answered no. My manager also added that Jenn could potentially get the RIP guide in some hot water with the careless wording she used and further advertised it on a channel watched by thousands among them pregnant women.Of course the witch don’t care about the consequences, she thinks she’ll get away with whatever.
Wooow I hope the poor CM doesn’t get in trouble bec of Jenn. Seriously the Trackers give no fucks about anyone but themselves and it’s so apparent. Whoever still kisses their asses must be crappy entitled people, have zero friends or both

I hope i see the day they are banned from property.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.