TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Tim is suffering from COVID as much as he is the consequences of an adult life filled with poor choices slowly dawning on him.

I'm suprised they didn't offer a charity auction to be their stanny on one of Lynn's days off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine being this obsessed with the sex of someone else's baby? Someone you don't even actually know in real life and have never met? bleeping disturbing. But what do I know, I'm just a 5-year-old meanie pants. 👧🏻 😈👖
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 3.47.39 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wasn't expecting their next door neighbor to make an appearance in this vlog. 🪚
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 3.51.47 PM.png

Huh, Ginn also made a cameo.
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 3.58.18 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So they’re doing forced naps. I guess that’s what the mention of the timer was.

Gender reveal might just be them telling the audience, nothing special. Must be a boy.
They are going to make him nap when the baby naps for sure. No way they will allow him to be awake all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm sitting here hate watching dimmable sir Henry video and this moron looks like he about to die wonky eye very puffy Tim Tracker you are a delusional get some help you and your wife the fat waddling whale

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned it earlier but I checked again anyways and, yep, that nanny from yesterday got a comment advising her to get out if she was Lynn. She claims she isn't Lynn and doesn't know what they're on about but appreciates it. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been saying it for the past few threads now but Tim's been looking HORRENDOUS lately. His skin's all sunken in and those eyes are dark purple sockets at this point.

Guess it's time to pay the price.
Imagine when prop #2 comes along? He is going to look like a zombie from The Walking Dead! He needs to nap, maybe he can trade places with Jen for a day and get a 3 hour nap during the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned it earlier but I checked again anyways and, yep, that nanny from yesterday got a comment advising her to get out if she was Lynn. She claims she isn't Lynn and doesn't know what they're on about but appreciates it. :unsure:
That may have been me 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't mean she isn't

Reactions: 9
Sir Henry's Haunted Trail twitter account was thanking all the media people for coming last night. Did Tim say he was "invited out"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks to the Trackers I am already so sick and tired of Halloween and it’s not even October yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine being this obsessed with the sex of someone else's baby? Someone you don't even actually know in real life and have never met? bleeping disturbing. But what do I know, I'm just a 5-year-old meanie pants. 👧🏻 😈👖
View attachment 1605387
Hey Rachel I bet you a million bucks there's 50/50 chance it's going to be a boy....or wait maybe 50% a girl?!?!?....you dumb duck. And who cares because whatever comes out of Jenn's grotesque crotch will be neglected and used as a prop solely for views.

Reactions: 11
I feel like the longer this train wreck goes on, the higher the probability they’ll wind up on an episode of Dateline, and not in a good way.

PS: Slackers take notice, Mikey Kay’s channel all but spontaneously combusted due to lying about his vaccination status and going maskless in the park against Disney’s rules. Intentionally going to events while sick is even more scandalous and stupid. Do you really think you’re that untouchable? You’ve been media list blackballed by all major theme parks and STILL don’t see why.

Reactions: 17
I feel like the longer this train wreck goes on, the higher the probability they’ll wind up on an episode of Dateline, and not in a good way.

PS: Slackers take notice, Mikey Kay’s channel all but spontaneously combusted due to lying about his vaccination status and going maskless in the park against Disney’s rules. Intentionally going to events while sick is even more scandalous and stupid. Do you really think you’re that untouchable? You’ve been media list blackballed by all major theme parks and STILL don’t see why.
I rarely watch Michael Kay- is this really true? I got the impression his channel declined because it's incredibly boring and the man-child is annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.