TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she already did that when she got on a ride with a warning for pregnant women to not ride.

That and all the crap she’s been shoveling in her mouth that goes against all the recommendations for people trying to grow a healthy baby.

God forbid she makes any effort whatsoever to be healthy and safe WHILE PREGNANT.

I know, effort isn’t their thing.
That's true, she also didn't give a fk when she was pregnant with J an at that time it was more believable it was a miracle because he was the first, now she couldn't care less cause to her it's just "another mouth to feed" am surprised she hasn't been on camera drinking cause I don't doupt for a second the witch isn't staying away from the drink off cam

Reactions: 15
Tim just looks absolutely exhausted.

I can't believe it, but I'm about to say something positive about Tim. I think his work ethic is solid. I mean, he's terrible at the actual work but he spends time...trying. Every day he's up early for HOURS with J$ solo. Then a 4 hour day at a park probably actually takes him 6 hours with commute, parking, etc. Then he also has to plan for future content. The planning is minimal and awful but he still does... something... and that's maybe an extra hour a day.

Meanwhile Jenn sleeps in daily. Then spends maybe an hour or two editing all day. Then makes dinner from a box, if they're not eating out. And she did this before she was pregnant too.
I agree. Like you said, the content, planning, filming etc are all subpar but at least he is making a half ass attempt only to then have Jenn take almost two weeks to upload the video.
They really need a professional editor and should highly consider it. They can even spin it like, “after much consideration, we have decided to bring in an editor so that Jenn can devote the long hours she spends editing to the kids (we know she doesn’t spend a lot of time editing and that she won’t spend time with the kids or do anything for them but still). We will still keep Lynn on board as she is here to provide in home education to Jackson.” (we know she’s not but still).
But Tim doesn’t bite the bullet and get an editor because 1. He doesn’t want to pay one (He was scoffing that a breakfast for 4 at Disneyland cost $66) and 2. Using a professional editor would show just how crappy Jenn was at editing.

Reactions: 16
Imagine being a “professional editor” who’s sole responsibility is to edit content in a professional and timely manner, to not only fail miserably but also get shown up by FRE who only does it for laughs. “bleeping embarrassing!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t tune into the live show. Did anyone bring anything up about D23 being so late?

Reactions: 2
Don't worry guys, with the speed they are releasing vlogs we will see the hurricane prep ones in November.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I like the way Tim made a point of saying it’s just Jenn that’s sick then proceeds to cough and look like death the whole time.

• Haha
As soon as the kid entered the live I exited can someone give me a timestamp where Jen alludes or says that she forgets that she’s pregnant where is this did she actually say that with her own mouth

Reactions: 9
Apparently Tim was at Sir Henry's last night per his tweet "Our favorite local haunt! “Headless” was amazing last night and also took us 8+ mins to walk through!!! I can’t recommend this place enough if you are looking for a great local haunt this Halloween season."

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I like the way Tim made a point of saying it’s just Jenn that’s sick then proceeds to cough and look like death the whole time.
He was trying to cover his ass because he had an “event” to attend. Also known as, being full of tit And spreading your funk even though you know you are sick. What a bleeping asshole

Apparently Tim was at Sir Henry's last night per his tweet "Our favorite local haunt! “Headless” was amazing last night and also took us 8+ mins to walk through!!! I can’t recommend this place enough if you are looking for a great local haunt this Halloween season."
Cool. So glad these smaller haunts haven’t gotten the memo that these people are bleeping scum and don’t deserve to be invited out to a bleeping port-o-potty christening

Reactions: 20
I wonder what they mean then by time sensitive. Because it's 4 PM Florida time and no video

• Haha
I wonder what they mean then by time sensitive. Because it's 4 PM Florida time and no video
Looks like it doesn’t open until Sep 30. I think time sensitive meant she’s under extreme pressure to edit it within the 5 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone get satisfaction watching these two look helpless while trying to get J$ to listen and leave those Legos alone? You can tell that they have zero control over their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As soon as the kid entered the live I exited can someone give me a timestamp where Jen alludes or says that she forgets that she’s pregnant where is this did she actually say that with her own mouth
I don’t have a timestamp but it’s the part when they are talking about trips they want to take (Disney Tokyo, Paris, etc)

And then I think Tim says what we really want to do is more Adventures by Disney but we’ll have to wait for that because of the age requirement. Then big mouth interrupts him and is like “Yeah we really want to do more ABD but we’ll have to wait until Jackson is older.” Then Tim is like uh and the second baby and she laughs oh yeah.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Watched all the way to the end. So he declared Jenn and Jackson were the sick ones then at the end he asks Jenn can I have some of your water? And drinks from the same straw. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
It's about 38:20, bucket list trips. Tim says he wants to do Adventures by Disney

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m convinced that the nanny posting is Lyn. It’s way too coincidental and it all adds up. Also, if J and Lyn were sick in Cali, it explains why nothing got done in Cali (no editing, no filming of gender reveal that she said was supposed to happen in DL). And she was working in Cali, so maybe that’s why she researched Cali labor laws. Also, they credited ABC mouse for teaching J, not Lyn.

Could also explain their moods in the live yesterday and why they chose to do a live when Lyn wasn’t present. If they have 5 more Cali videos and Jenn is sick, why didn’t they just upload one of those videos?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.