TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just watched the live. It was pretty much unwatchable due to the complete lack of parenting of the kid. There are zero boundaries. She just lets him do what he likes and does that stupid laugh as he’s grabbing the microphone and they must have asked him 6 times at least to come where they can see him whilst playing with the Lego and prop completely ignores them. There’s no discipline whatsoever. The squealing and screeching was just car crash. Why can’t they do the live when he’s gone to bed in the evening or when Stanny is there babysitting? Or just let Dim do it if Prop wakes up it’s his channel after all.

Reactions: 22
Anne asking the really important questions here.
View attachment 1603221

Maybe if this wasn't Dim's reaction to Buddy saying he needs to go to the bathroom, the kid could actually get properly potty-trained. Ugh, how dare the kid need to use the bathroom while these two zombies meander through pointless questions on a live stream? And then Ginn uses the tactic of saying "do you want me to take him to the bathroom?" instead of just you know.... going and doing it, and then Dim huffs that he'll do it which Ginn knew he would offer to do. Best parents ever!!! Such a loving couple!!!!!! The perfect family!!!!!!
View attachment 1603223
SHE👏IS👏NOT👏HIS👏MOM

god damn useless hunk of flesh and yet you will bring another child into the world to pawn off on to your husband and Stanny. Maybe she doesn’t trust Dim to be on live alone. People in the chat can get him going on some offensive rant. Wait who are we kidding, we are all here to see Hambeast.

Reactions: 12
Tim is so over Jenn AND Jackson at this point.
Tim is definitely the disciplinarian, Jenn clearly over rules any and everything he says. (Which again makes me believe she completely over rules Lyn as well) He still has a few more minutes left during nap/quiet time. Jenn chose to interfere with that training. I’m willing to bet she does that while Lyn is “educating” him, and a reason his potty training is taking months.

Tim is PISSED Jenn didn’t tell him how much Jackson enjoyed riding Golden Zephyr. And then she completely dismissed his feelings in an “oh well” type of way. She claims she told him, but I’m sure that is a total lie.

3 year old eating a cookie*
Parent are you eating a cookie?
3YO: no, continues to chew, cookie crumbs all over their hands.
Tim are you sick?
Tim: No, continues to cough, sounds nasally drinking from Jenns cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tim is so over Jenn Jackson at this point.
Tim is definitely the disciplinarian, Jenn clearly over rules any and everything he says. (Which again makes me believe she completely over rules Lyn as well) He still has a few more minutes left during nap/quiet time. Jenn chose to interfere with that training. I’m willing to bet she does that while Lyn is “educating” him, and a reason his potty training is taking months.

Tim is PISSED Jenn didn’t tell him how much Jackson enjoyed riding Golden Zephyr. And then she completely dismissed his feelings in an “oh well” type of way. She claims she told him, but I’m sure that is a total lie.

3 year old eating a cookie*
Parent are you eating a cookie?
3YO: no, continues to chew, cookie crumbs all over their hands.
Tim are you sick?
Tim: No, continues to cough, sounds nasally drinking from Jenns cup.
Although I don't disagree with your premise I do disagree that J he is too old for a forced nap time and Tim is wrong there. Tim wanted him to stay in the crib merely because they were doing a live show.

Reactions: 11
Tim looked horrible because he was on his feet walking and filming videos for 8 days from dawn til dusk that his worthless wife can’t publish in a reasonable time.

Then she gets the sniffles which might as well be defcon 4 illness because it’s GIN. So Tim once again had to take care of the demon spawn all day cause Lynn has to have a day off every once in a while. Gin only chooses to perk up and rise from her throne bed to style her nasty hair to be adored by all her Stan’s on a live show.

Tim, why did you decide to procreate yet again and bring another child into this hellhole of a home of yours?

Reactions: 13
Tim and Jenn--I'll give you some freebie parenting advice with the hopes that you don't screw up Prop #2 so badly. The reason why the forced nap situation isn't working for you is because your child will be 3 years old very soon and he has never learned how to play independently. You BOTH are always with him when he plays. There is absolutely no reason why, at almost 3, he cannot sit in his room (provided it is safe with the dressers etc. bolted to the wall, plugs blocked off, etc.) and sit and play quietly with his toys. He shouldn't be confined to a crib if he is not tired at 3. Some quiet alone time is really all he needs at this age. You've absolutely ruined him....so do better for your next miracle prop because you suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This witch LITERALLY forgot she’s pregnant!!!!

🗣🗣🗣what kind of mother are you?!?
She has a baby growing in her, and she has no connection to the poor thing what so ever.

i guarantee in 22 years, this 2nd kid is going to be a rolling stone. Maybe drop in on the parents for holidays, other than that it won’t have a connection to the parents maybe not even the big brother. It’ll be traveling from place to place.

Although I don't disagree with your premise I do disagree that J he is too old for a forced nap time and Tim is wrong there. Tim wanted him to stay in the crib merely because they were doing a live show.
no, I definitely get what you’re saying. He’s too old for a forced nap, and Tim was dead ass wrong for being pissed the boy didn’t sleep. I do, however feel like having pquiet time is totally fine. Set a timer for a few minutes so he can wind down, self soothe, read books etc without them being all in his face. He definitely shouldn’t be punished for not taking a nap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Paging Mr Morrow, Nate has an auction item for DIS Con (GKTW fundraiser) where it's lunch with him, current bid is $1000+. I thought the Trackers were such GKTW supporters, where's their auction item? 🤔
Have you forgotten the last time Tim was invited out to a GKTW event??!!

Tim fully participated in the Balloon Wonderland experience on Day 5 of his last COVID bout!
He didn’t give a fig for health and well-being of all the immuno-compromised children in attendance! 😡

Reactions: 14
Have you forgotten the last time Tim was invited out to a GKTW event??!!

Tim fully participated in the Balloon Wonderland experience on Day 5 of his last COVID bout!
He didn’t give a fig for health and well-being of all the immuno-compromised children in attendance! 😡
I know, I know. I also don't think Tim and Jenn would help Pete have a success fundraiser. Pete would get "credit" for the total amount raised, not the Trackers. Jenn complaining about no where to donate all their stuff, I bet a lot of crap they have could have been donated to this auction to bring in money for GKTW, but the Trackers are only interested in charity when they can promote themselves doing something for charity. This is Pete's thing.

I'm really curious to know where Tim went last night as sick as he was in the live and how many people he got sick as a result of his refusing to stay home when ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenn forgetting she was pregnant with a second kid was definitely a highlight.

Looking forward to those Adventures by Disney vlogs in 6 years!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
💩
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 2.23.25 AM.png

Seriously Ally, give it up already. There's thousands of things to do in CA, google that tit already.
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 2.23.36 AM.png

Um...
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 2.33.01 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well that explains why Gin has been so big for years. She’s been pregnant with Buddy’s older brother this whole time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We were, unfortunately, in Florida for one of these monster storms. Driving was impossible as roads were closed due to flooding. Everything got drenched trying to get out of the park. Our shoes never dried for the rest of our trip. Stuff was blowing into the pool, water flooded under our door to carpet. It was awful and we had saved for a long time to make this trip...days lost.
We came down on the tail end of said storm and it wasn't pretty. The Bojo's think everyone can walk on water like them and believe everything they say about travel, like they're Disney experts LOL LOL .... and furthermore ole Timmeh hasn't looked the same since that dental surgery (dumbass riding a rolly coastie too soon) and his hernia surgery... he's a miracle somebody somebody and heals oh so much faster. Down the line all this "know it all" will catch up and hey Bojonowski's, take a long break and get your toddler potty trained, off the pacifier and in a big boy bed- hes so way behind in mental growth.. Amen!!

Reactions: 8
How on earth do people that claim to be so cautious and wear masks(lol, please) get covid FOUR times. I have gotten it once and I work in retail so around lots of people and have a kid in school.

They may not have covid tgough, I'm at the tail end of a cold that required antibiotics to finally clear up. The doctor I saw said that there are a bunch of nasty rhino viruses out there right now.

Reactions: 10
So let me get this straight, someone who's pregnant with a 2nd "miracle" child after being told she couldn't have them..... Forgot she was pregnant 🙄🙄🙄🙄

How to tell the world you literally do not give a tit about this kid

It's like slapping the face of those that are infertility an then rubbing salt in the wounds an laughing at them, what a absolute waste of space she is

Reactions: 26
How to tell the world you literally do not give a tit about this kid
I think she already did that when she got on a ride with a warning for pregnant women to not ride.

That and all the crap she’s been shoveling in her mouth that goes against all the recommendations for people trying to grow a healthy baby.

God forbid she makes any effort whatsoever to be healthy and safe WHILE PREGNANT.

I know, effort isn’t their thing.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.