TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something else that really bugged me that I haven't seen mentioned here--all of a sudden Jenn is a hurricane expert. We are totally prepared, we're always prepared. A category 2 is basically an afternoon rainstorm. Really, Jenn? With the storm this far out, anything can happen. Ian keeps going back and forth between a 2 and a 3. And how many storms have been forecasted as a 2 or a 3 and built up at the last moment and ended up hitting as a 4 or 5.

Telling a person who asked a question: you'll be great at Disney, you'll have power, you'll have food and water. Disney is a great place, but Jenn is an absolute moron if she thinks they can't or won't lose power. By most accounts from other hurricanes "food and water" consist of box lunch meals. Jenn would most certainly turn her nose up at that.

Even though Tim said right off the rip when Jenn said "We're" sick, that Jenn and J$ are sick, I am not. That dude was sick. He was also very, very quiet compared to his usual live behavior. He clearly didn't want to do the live. I'm assuming he was pissed at Jenn because it was definitely The Jenn Show. He clearly was fed up with J$. He clearly felt like tit and spent half the time hacking his brains out. We will see how he does in whatever video he was going to film, but he's most certainly sick.

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker here, first time joining in on the fun! I'm sorry to back track to the nanny Reddit post, but I think y'all are on to something. If you know Stanny Leans real name, go check her LinkedIn. Not that long ago it said she was a 'Nanny/Homeschooling Teacher', today it just says 'Educator'... Even if the Reddit post wasn't Stanny, I think she's got one foot out of Ft. Pampers... #runstannyrun

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So did they get the Rona for the 4th time?
She said they tested and it was negative. But based on the backlash when Tim got it and went to GKTW, would they really tell us if they had it? Especially if he had some sort of event to go to last night?

Paging Mr Morrow, Nate has an auction item for DIS Con (GKTW fundraiser) where it's lunch with him, current bid is $1000+. I thought the Trackers were such GKTW supporters, where's their auction item? 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Tim just looks absolutely exhausted.

I can't believe it, but I'm about to say something positive about Tim. I think his work ethic is solid. I mean, he's terrible at the actual work but he spends time...trying. Every day he's up early for HOURS with J$ solo. Then a 4 hour day at a park probably actually takes him 6 hours with commute, parking, etc. Then he also has to plan for future content. The planning is minimal and awful but he still does... something... and that's maybe an extra hour a day.

Meanwhile Jenn sleeps in daily. Then spends maybe an hour or two editing all day. Then makes dinner from a box, if they're not eating out. And she did this before she was pregnant too.

Reactions: 16
The author of the Reddit post has already replied, saying she’s not ‘Lynn’…which is true either way, as we already know that this isn’t Lean’s real name. As for stating “I don’t know what that means”, well, maybe it’s just me, but that does seem to be an odd response to what was asked. So…hmm.

Regardless, what is most certainly true is that Tim and Jenn are now aware of the original post, as we know they read here. I can only speculate on how it might be affecting them. Are they also wondering if it was Lean? Are they re-evaluating their own behaviours and expectations?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Something else that really bugged me that I haven't seen mentioned here--all of a sudden Jenn is a hurricane expert. We are totally prepared, we're always prepared. A category 2 is basically an afternoon rainstorm. Really, Jenn? With the storm this far out, anything can happen. Ian keeps going back and forth between a 2 and a 3. And how many storms have been forecasted as a 2 or a 3 and built up at the last moment and ended up hitting as a 4 or 5.

Telling a person who asked a question: you'll be great at Disney, you'll have power, you'll have food and water. Disney is a great place, but Jenn is an absolute moron if she thinks they can't or won't lose power. By most accounts from other hurricanes "food and water" consist of box lunch meals. Jenn would most certainly turn her nose up at that.

Even though Tim said right off the rip when Jenn said "We're" sick, that Jenn and J$ are sick, I am not. That dude was sick. He was also very, very quiet compared to his usual live behavior. He clearly didn't want to do the live. I'm assuming he was pissed at Jenn because it was definitely The Jenn Show. He clearly was fed up with J$. He clearly felt like tit and spent half the time hacking his brains out. We will see how he does in whatever video he was going to film, but he's most certainly sick.
Explain how Disney is a great place to be when you end up trapped in your room if it’s unsafe to walk outside? Only a small number of Disney rooms are inside the same building as the amenities. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 13
She said they tested and it was negative. But based on the backlash when Tim got it and went to GKTW, would they really tell us if they had it? Especially if he had some sort of event to go to last night?

Paging Mr Morrow, Nate has an auction item for DIS Con (GKTW fundraiser) where it's lunch with him, current bid is $1000+. I thought the Trackers were such GKTW supporters, where's their auction item? 🤔
Could you imagine trying to schedule something with them? I mean, they are soooo busy and it would have to work around Buddy's sleep times. But I'm sure there are plenty of stans that would take whatever they gave them and rave about how great they are, don't you know Jen is a superwoman for having a toddler and being pregnant?

Reactions: 8
Explain how Disney is a great place to be when you end up trapped in your room if it’s unsafe to walk outside? Only a small number of Disney rooms are inside the same building as the amenities. She’s a moron.
We were, unfortunately, in Florida for one of these monster storms. Driving was impossible as roads were closed due to flooding. Everything got drenched trying to get out of the park. Our shoes never dried for the rest of our trip. Stuff was blowing into the pool, water flooded under our door to carpet. It was awful and we had saved for a long time to make this trip...days lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tim just looks absolutely exhausted.

I can't believe it, but I'm about to say something positive about Tim. I think his work ethic is solid. I mean, he's terrible at the actual work but he spends time...trying. Every day he's up early for HOURS with J$ solo. Then a 4 hour day at a park probably actually takes him 6 hours with commute, parking, etc. Then he also has to plan for future content. The planning is minimal and awful but he still does... something... and that's maybe an extra hour a day.

Meanwhile Jenn sleeps in daily. Then spends maybe an hour or two editing all day. Then makes dinner from a box, if they're not eating out. And she did this before she was pregnant too.
Also factor in that anything that needs to be done for the home or family (groceries, random errands, appointments) is all on him too since she won’t drive. I guess Lynn is doing the driving for some of that, but why? If Lynn really is the nanny, she should be doing what not J$ while Tim of filming (or Jen and Tim are filming together) and Jen is off getting groceries or whatever.
I cannot even imagine a scenario where my husband and I live in suburbia (requiring a car) and I don’t drive.

Reactions: 7
Omg I watched the live of a tit show they are horrible parents who can't control the buddy they in for a rude awakening.when prop2 arrive they look like they have COVID again

Reactions: 5
Any locals going to Discon After Party next weekend? Im guessing its too late for the trackers but I’ll keep my eye out for any slacker sightings.

I don't think the dimwit and ginnzilla is ready for the hurricane they ignorant assholes and so are the stans

Reactions: 4
Any locals going to Discon After Party next weekend? Im guessing its too late for the trackers but I’ll keep my eye out for any slacker sightings.
We won't be at the After Party but we'll be at the convention on Saturday. It's my daughter's birthday and apparently her lifelong goal is to meet Stacey from the Must-Dos. :ROFLMAO: We will also be at the Bear in the Big Blue House panel. I hope the storm doesn't screw up any of their travel plans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I went to the live just to watch this part and you're so right. She was so blasé about it.

Beyond the fact that you're right - these things can change course and intensify at the last moment as us Floridians know, I was MOST struck by the fact that these comments were coming out of HER, of all people.

Recall she didn't even know when hurricane season was? Now they're "always prepared." And acted as if she couldn't be bothered.

This also from the two of them who would freak the duck out over a tropical storm (let alone a hurricane) that was not even going to really affect our area, create over-the-top vlog titles of pending doom for a scattered shower ("weathering the storm"), not know the difference between watches and warnings, and act like the sky was falling for rain that wouldn't even reach us.

I recall one of the storms a few years' back when DH and I were still watching them and they lived in Sanford. In the vlog, they were doing a play-by-play of the storm as it was happening, and I even think Jenn was under or on a mattress or something in the hallway, and they both were SO ridiculous with their reactions. And we were like, uh... it wasn't like that for our area. bleeping overdramatic liars. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
There's absolutely no fking way that clown will manage Tokyo, she can't even handle the time difference between orlando an california, isn't that only like a 3 hour difference? Japan is I think 8h ahead of me so going be 13 hours ahead of them, witch would lose her absolute tit at that type of difference, omg youuuuuuu guyzzzzzzz I don't even know what day we are onnnnnnn they are way in the future to usssssss

They would also need to plan, somthing neither of them can manage an if ONE thing wasn't in English she would be on the floor rolling about with "panic attacks" omgggg you guyzzzzz we come all the way over here an they don't even speak English, how dare they not speak our language
They already went to Tokyo Disney like 6 years ago. Can’t tell how they handled the time difference in those vlogs though.

The live was worth it for just one story…I absolutely love that they went to England in February planning to visit all the theme parks, only to find out that they close for winter after they got there. To be a travel/theme park vlogger and actually admit that. They’re so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They already went to Tokyo Disney like 6 years ago. Can’t tell how they handled the time difference in those vlogs though.
They also had that entire trip planned day by day by friends, wouldn't surprise me if it was also the friends that organised the flights for them as well

About the nanny post, regardless if it was lean or not, i can't imagine how much of a witch gin will be now an how nasty that whole environment will be because she will forever be wondering if it WAS lean that wrote that an obvious lean isn't going to tell them to their face if it was or not, whole place is just going be toxic now

Reactions: 11

Who in their right bleeping mind would pay $1000.00+ to watch that purple faced, dry heaving, sweaty, nausea inducing fat duck stuff his face?? That’s not having lunch…that’s watching a genetically modified pig eat his last meal at the trough before slaughter 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.