Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you report? If so it’s removed from you seeing it
I repoeted it and can no longer see it so thats probably why! I also found the video about pranking the kids about poo, i know utd been said already but its really horrific to be taking advnatage of childs innocence e like this, esp the little one

Reactions: 1
I repoeted it and can no longer see it so thats probably why! I also found the video about pranking the kids about poo, i know utd been said already but its really horrific to be taking advnatage of childs innocence e like this, esp the little one
Yeah, I agree. I am all for a bit of play and joking with kids but this poo 'joke' is downright nasty and cruel. Poor little girl thinking her mother wiped crap on her? On what planet is that even funny. Disgusting.

She's made a right fool of herself with that. Showing her true lack of intelligence.

Reactions: 3
That bleeping house is like beruit.....put the fone down and you might be able to tidy it up!!

• Haha
That bleeping house is like beruit.....put the fone down and you might be able to tidy it up!!
I couldn't live like that! I had e young kids but they tidy after they're done! That's constantly messy in hers it Would drive me crazy

She had a 2hour + nap this afternoon... who does that with 3 kids ?! No wonder they wrecked the house while left to their own devices. McDonald’s again for dinner!!!

Seriously just seen the stories of this morning, house is a riot, but then her wee girl is only wearing pants and running to her and asking if she can get her dressed😩😩😩 where are her priorities? Tidy up, get the kids dressed and clean, please, its actually breaking my heart watching these kids😭

Seriously just seen the stories of this morning, house is a riot, but then her wee girl is only wearing pants and running to her and asking if she can get her dressed😩😩😩 where are her priorities? Tidy up, get the kids dressed and clean, please, its actually breaking my heart watching these kids😭
Surely her friends and family must be upset seeing this ? Has she got any real friends away from insta ?
I would give my friends a stern talking to if they acted and posted in that manner .

She actually thinks she’s something special now, oh I will be true to myself blah blah blah. She admitted she wanted to get to to 10k so she can earn money as she’s not worked since having the oldest.

lying in your bed till 11 most days while your children wreak the house and then when you finally get out your pit film then chaos.

I can’t believe her mum had to say to her about the wee boy having issues with his speech. Surely as his mum she would have noticed ... nope too busy putting fake tan on a 2yr child and sending Kyle for snacks.

I feel so sorry for her man he seems decent and constantly working while she poses and uses the wee girl like a fashion accessory.
The speech thing actually made me cry 😢 my little nephew had speech issues and it really triggered me . She doesn’t care and is very crass . She annoys me so much .

Reactions: 2
The speech thing actually made me cry 😢 my little nephew had speech issues and it really triggered me . She doesn’t care and is very crass . She annoys me so much .
Same, I have 3 kids and one of mine had speech issues and had to go to a speech therapist. I was never, ever embarrassed of him. Maybe she isn’t either but it didn’t come across well at all when she spoke about it.

A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!
The same thing happened to me ☹

Same, I have 3 kids and one of mine had speech issues and had to go to a speech therapist. I was never, ever embarrassed of him. Maybe she isn’t either but it didn’t come across well at all when she spoke about it.
I agree it did not come across well and it is nothing to be embarrassed about at all . Hope your kids are doing well xxx

Just text my friend 😂😂😂 So Daly Dose ex boyfriend is still with his new partner and have been together for two years now.
They are a really nice couple . She’s the polar opposite of Angelina . Surprised to read she would let someone make her life hell to be honest, doesn’t seem the type

Last edited:
She came across really badly when she told everyone and was quite dismissive about it. I know she asked if their was any recommendations for private speech therapists but no more was said after it. I was just shocked it’s the fact her mum had to tell her she felt there was issues with his speech. I just feel as a mum she would notice herself. Her mum is the one doing the school work with him.

she needs to stay off her phone and maybe do some one on one with each of them. not lying in her bed watching Disney films, taking naps.

Reactions: 4
I’m a new follower of hers - not sure how long she has been around - had to unfollow after she posted her daughter on the toilet - absolutely disgusting behaviour - these wannabe influencers seem to loose all concept of safety when they are trying so hard to be like able - I have a private insta and only have about 50 followers all close friends / family - and I would never ever post my child on the toilet - and that’s me knowing personally every single person on there is still a massive no no !!

Reactions: 5
I love how she does the comparisons saying don’t worry if you don’t all look at beautiful as she clearly thinks she is when she’s got her patchy orange tan on! She has been quiet, think she’s been reading on here and taken any comments on board!? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She had a thread before on here and read it and nothing changed. She just said everyone was a Tricia Toll xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.