Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nobody who is on call as much as him, Scottish Power have strict rules about how many hours each employee can be available to work, even if they aren't called out.

He went out and didn't come home, but left the kids at his mums - pretty certain he didn't stay there with them.

He's definitely been sending explicit texts to someone, as she mentioned something when she used his phone - but she didn't actually pick up on it herself!

And he does look like a devious we weasel lol definitely off sniffing out some other options and she would never be any the wiser.
interesting 🧐 I missed the explicit text thing but I’ve not followed her for long (and not for much longer as she’s so dull).
Maybe he uses the β€œI’m on call” chat to get away from her drivel and that madhouse πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And he does look like a devious we weasel lol definitely off sniffing out some other options and she would never be any the wiser.
Thought I was the only one who thought he looked like a bit of a snake πŸ˜¬πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. He's ALWAYS ALWAYS on call, gets a call out from what she says and is then working again the next morning. He doesn't seem to have any time off. Of maybe he does and can't be arsed listening to her yapping away and he just hides.
Fingers crossed they do their sad little mums to follow loop on Friday and they rest can get some followers so we can't discuss them haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is nobody who is on call as much as him, Scottish Power have strict rules about how many hours each employee can be available to work, even if they aren't called out.

He went out and didn't come home, but left the kids at his mums - pretty certain he didn't stay there with them.

He's definitely been sending explicit texts to someone, as she mentioned something when she used his phone - but she didn't actually pick up on it herself!

I actually remember something about the txts when she was using Kyles old phone or something? I’d forgot about that! Yeah, the fact hes always working too. I’m inclined to agree with you.

Reactions: 1
Any favourite Glasgow profiles that you follow, I love...

That last one. He is beyond egotistical and not remotely funny. A true wannabe

Any favourite Glasgow profiles that you follow, I love...

The first one had a thread that was deleted I’m sure?

The Life of a Wife 🀣

Wow it’s 2020 and women are still out here identifying with being a wife as a main part of their personality. Wild tit.

• Haha
I know this probs wont be the most popular opinion but I hate when people have what's wrong with them in their bio...bpd...well that's not what defines you. What's your likes? Your a young girl what are you into? I get the raising awareness part but it's not the 2nd most important part about you you know?

Also drapers bf fiance just Google her bf that will tell u everything πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Yes I thought the same when she said what his most used emojis are on his β€˜spare’ phone.
He probably just sits in his work van to get away from her and the kids.

I know this probs wont be the most popular opinion but I hate when people have what's wrong with them in their bio...bpd...well that's not what defines you. What's your likes? Your a young girl what are you into? I get the raising awareness part but it's not the 2nd most important part about you you know?

What’s his name?

It explains why her and Daly are such good friends . Sniff sniff drink drink .... back to the old ways soon
I think you have them wrong hun they are insta mums now dont you know get sent free flavoured water and go to opening of ice cream shops. They only thing they are sniffing these days is fabreeze πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit disappointed in myself for never stumbling across this before now. But thank you for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wonder if this is why he doesn't seem to appear on her page very much at all πŸ€”

Bit disappointed in myself for never stumbling across this before now. But thank you for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wonder if this is why he doesn't seem to appear on her page very much at all πŸ€”

They split up and get back together alot that also has alot to do with it πŸ˜‚

They split up and get back together alot that also has alot to do with it πŸ˜‚
Very true. They got engaged, big deal about it, just as big a deal made of the break up on social media πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. Quietly back together and flashing the ring in no time.

• Wow
They are all so boring as if you want to see twenty stories of their kids walking down the street or hanging off their necks. I dont believe people find this content enjoyable honestly I watch for aimees outfitsπŸ˜‚ when I need a wee cheer up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.