Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her a while back after looking at her account and seeing we had pretty much identical weddings (šŸ˜µ- mine was over a year before hers so donā€™t judge me). But Iā€™m so fed up with all the positivity and ā€œyouā€™re all doing great,ā€ blah blah blah. I find it horrendously fake.

Sometimes I sit around the house in my dressing gown because I canā€™t be arsed and I donā€™t need you to tell me itā€™s ok!

And sometimes I put on a stone and I know itā€™s not ok- and I donā€™t need you to tell me otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s def as fake as they come, the people on here who said what she was like at events just proves it!

Her wedding did look amazing, looked like it cost an absolute fortune!

Buisness meeting today šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ sorting out a discount code for all the insta huns. For someone who is scared about the pandemic she can somehow forget this to go meet someone face to face rather than speaking online, all for a bath bomb!

And those ties give me the absolute fear šŸ¤¢šŸ˜·

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks she now comes across as really scummy and dirty ?
When she said she was in yesterdayā€™s clothes with dinner stains I was disgusted. She doesnā€™t seem to have basic hygiene itā€™s awful . She was immaculate at the event I went to but that must have been a one off .

Reactions: 6
You can just tell sheā€™s dirty and the house stinks, it canā€™t not with kids and animals shitting and pissing everywhere! I bet she does look perfect at events but lives like a woman at home!

Is no one shocked about her new plan to film YouTube videos whilst sucking helium!? How irresponsible, I hope her doctor pal calls her out on the dangers of this!

• Haha
I can't believe hos she embarrasses her kids. Telling the world that her little girl "pooed her pants". It's not relatable- it is humiliating!

She is a walking, talking pain in the neck. A total exhibitionist.

• Sick
Has anyone seen the new youtube video? Boring as duck and totally cringe! At 1.45pm kids still had no lunch, but instead snacked all day, showing off the messy house, even the husband looks so bored with a face like 'can you just stop trying to become a celebšŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ' if she grows an audience, trolls will eat her for breakfast šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Only just discovered this woman from this thread so had to have a peek , her YouTube video is embarrassing, her house is a riot, her kids are not dressed or fed anything other than snacks and it was 2pm but she's done up like she's going on a night out?! She speaks about her dog shitting on the carpet, sounds like it does it a lot as she's not that bothered, why on earth is she letting the dog upstairs when it's not house trained? The kids looks like they need a good bath. I would be mortified if this was my friend! She's really showing herself up, normally people put their kids needs first and then sort themselves out (I know I do) buts she would rather sit and apply multiple layers of makeup rather than sort her kids out or make sure the dogs have regular toilet breaks so they don't tit in the house. I am baffled šŸ˜Æ

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Only just discovered this woman from this thread so had to have a peek , her YouTube video is embarrassing, her house is a riot, her kids are not dressed or fed anything other than snacks and it was 2pm but she's done up like she's going on a night out?! She speaks about her dog shitting on the carpet, sounds like it does it a lot as she's not that bothered, why on earth is she letting the dog upstairs when it's not house trained? The kids looks like they need a good bath. I would be mortified if this was my friend! She's really showing herself up, normally people put their kids needs first and then sort themselves out (I know I do) buts she would rather sit and apply multiple layers of makeup rather than sort her kids out or make sure the dogs have regular toilet breaks so they don't tit in the house. I am baffled šŸ˜Æ

I know, i can't t believe she put on a full make up and didnt give kids any lunch, and she thinks its funny, then she ropes them into speaking into her stupid videos, I cant believe she cant see how bad this is coming across, there is being relatable and there is being a lazy mumšŸ˜©

• Wow
Lying in bed till lunchtime while three very young kids wander around the house with no supervision - helping themselves to chocolate and whatever else, she is totally shocking!!! I thought the husband seemed alright but he's as thick as her if he thinks that's acceptable.

• Angry
Can only assume heā€™s been on call during the night and thatā€™s why heā€™s still in bed, if not youā€™re right heā€™s as out of order as she is! 11am and still in bed and kids all downstairs fending for themselves! šŸ¤¬ so much for the massive shop last week that would do them a fortnight, thatā€™s her off to Tesco, she said she had to go out for a small lead for the puppy, so clearly sheā€™s not going to get that in Tesco...she just talks a load of crap for the sake of hearing her own voice I think!!

Reactions: 1
No, I think he's as much of a twit as her, as she said they were both up till after 1 am "filming" for YouTube!!! I really can't watch her anymore, but I probably will just to see if social services turn up to rescue those three wee souls. If I was her mum I'd be staging an intervention.

• Haha
Looks to me like her eldest son is raising his two younger siblings. Awful if they left the kids til lunch so they can have a lie in after being up to film videos for YouTube. They both seem thick as mince. I was up late last night but still got up at 6am to shower and get ready before dropping my kid at childcare and going to work! Kids are feral and if the middle one has speech issues then she's no one to blame but her self and lack of parenting. No wonder she acts embarrassed as she will know she's put zero effort into him and only cares about lazing in bed and dressing up her daughter in tacky gifted tat.

Sheā€™s got a 6 year old a 3 year old and a 2 year old? My little boy is 4 and I would never dream of letting him go downstairs himself in the morning! Even if the kids got up at 8 thatā€™s 3 hours theyā€™ve been fending for themselves downstairs!

Had a look at her earlier posts and she actually seemed nice and much more down to earth. Another one who has lost themselves for the ā€˜gram and a few thousand followers.

I watched her YouTube this morning, I loved her little dig about how the house is messy but clean šŸ˜‚ wasnā€™t as funny as her saying the kids get some quiet screen time at 10am.....because the rest of the day is so different šŸ§ and her mentioning the older kid downstairs doing school work, she just missed the part this is day 3 as she couldnā€™t be bothered for 12 weeks!! Still shocks me every time how much of a tip the place is!

She did a pill to ask if people wanted to see her haul and 2 % said no and she was calling them Tricias (trolls) but maybe it was people who just didnā€™t have a interest in that shop xx

Iā€™ve mentioned before she shouldnā€™t be on Social Media trying to be an influencer she canā€™t take any sort of criticism she far to needy and wants validation from strangers , goes through her stories to see whoā€™s watched her and if they arenā€™t followers puts up stories calling them tricias ( whoā€™s got the time to do that ) , she got 2 thumbs down on her YouTube and called them Trishas ffs maybe those people thought your video was terrible that you admitted putting your make up on and not making your kids lunch and laughing about it! Or maybe they didnā€™t want to hear how much the puppy/Callie shits all over your house every day

She needs to stay off the gram,get into a routine with the wee ones, breaks my heart how the wee boys are pushed aside and itā€™s all about her wee girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just skip her stories now. Fairly close to an unfollow to be honest. Just find her boring and canā€™t believe some of the stuff she does and posts!!

Iā€™ve mentioned before she shouldnā€™t be on Social Media trying to be an influencer she canā€™t take any sort of criticism she far to needy and wants validation from strangers , goes through her stories to see whoā€™s watched her and if they arenā€™t followers puts up stories calling them tricias ( whoā€™s got the time to do that ) , she got 2 thumbs down on her YouTube and called them Trishas ffs maybe those people thought your video was terrible that you admitted putting your make up on and not making your kids lunch and laughing about it! Or maybe they didnā€™t want to hear how much the puppy/Callie shits all over your house every day

She needs to stay off the gram,get into a routine with the wee ones, breaks my heart how the wee boys are pushed aside and itā€™s all about her wee girl.
Totally agree with this . Sheā€™s going to call out the wrong person one day ....

Those videos of her little girl are so sweet. It is bed time why not put the phone away and enjoy the moment rather that get it on the gram xx

Said it before but so shocking how little supervision her children have. Agree with the comment above, no idea why she got another dog... I didnā€™t think she bothered much with the first one.

Always says she only shows her house when itā€™s messy to show others itā€™s ok to be like that but most of the time itā€™s clean. She shows it on her stories morning noon and night and itā€™s always the same.

Her husband seems to work really hard while sheā€™s lying in her bed not even parenting her children. She also favours the little girl, you never see her playing with her boys.
What does her husband do for a living ?

I feel sorry for the oldest wee boy, he gets left to feed the two others and every time I see him standing on a chair to reach the fridge it makes my heart sink and she just laughs :( He was trying to open a big block of cheese the other day to feed the three of them, she walked in before he got the chance to start wiring into it with a knife - she should be reported to social services!!
Iā€™ve had to unfollow . Thatā€™s scandalous that wee boy is doing that .

A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!
I am not surprised about Daly dose of Genevieve , Angelina or the little mermaid as she used to call herself . Strange person !!!!!

Tbf Iā€™ve heard she has always spoke like that and her parents are quite posh too, probably hasnā€™t ever eaten a scotch pie, too council for her šŸ˜‚

She was a kid on bam, the type who were privileged but pretended to be scheme. She lives in Barrhead now.

She made a long story about being bullied a couple of weeks ago. My friend went to school with her, the school she moved from due to bullying, and she couldnā€™t recall anything like that happening at all. Not to say she wasnā€™t but she was surprised when she saw the videos. I went to a different school in the area so I donā€™t know.
[/QUOTE

I went to school with her and can confirm she was not bullied. Jeeeeez
Who is the ex boyfriend?
His name is Dean. Very good looking man. I follow his girlfriend on Instagram and he is lovely .

Has anyone seen the new youtube video? Boring as duck and totally cringe! At 1.45pm kids still had no lunch, but instead snacked all day, showing off the messy house, even the husband looks so bored with a face like 'can you just stop trying to become a celebšŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ' if she grows an audience, trolls will eat her for breakfast šŸ™ˆ
Whatā€™s the YouTube ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.