Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely bang out videoing her wee girl on the toilet!

Also saying she feels nervous about things going back to normal when she’s already acting like lockdowns over ???
Thats has actually made me upset seeing her videoing the daughter on the toilet, its bordering child abuse, the children deseve privacy, it really upset me.

Reactions: 6
Awful. I can’t imagine taking a video for Instagram of my daughter on the toilet 😱 what is she thinking?

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how embarrassed these kids will be when they grow up knowing their mum has shared private videos and pictures of them to thousands of people online!

Reactions: 1
She’s vile it’s completely out of order !! The wee girl hasn’t long started potty training and she’s terrifying her. she will have the hard neck to call everyone Tricias if she’s called out on it. My wee girl is 17month old I would never dream of covering her in Fake Tan, letting her pose naked with only a pillow strapped to her just for the gram. I would be applying a cream to the wee girls chin it looked so sore. Honestly she makes me look like Mary bleeping poppins

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s vile it’s completely out of order !! The wee girl hasn’t long started potty training and she’s terrifying her. she will have the hard neck to call everyone Tricias if she’s called out on it. My wee girl is 17month old I would never dream of covering her in Fake Tan, letting her pose naked with only a pillow strapped to her just for the gram. I would be applying a cream to the wee girls chin it looked so sore. Honestly she makes me look like Mary bleeping poppins
You are right, the toilet thing had given me an idea of how much respect she has for her children, why would she think this is appropriate or needed, the fake tan was terrible too! I remember when my daughter was about 2, i applied fake tan before bed (which i actually hardly ever use!) and my girl came in for a cuddle in the middle of the night when i was asleep, she ended up with a wee fake tan patch on her cheek and i felt so guilty!!! Like the worst scummiest mum in the world😭🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is scum. Who does that to your 2 year old. Child. Its not right. Over sharer who doesnt care

Reactions: 3
Thats has actually made me upset seeing her videoing the daughter on the toilet, its bordering child abuse, the children deseve privacy, it really upset me.
I’m completely the same . That was awful . It was an invasion of her we girls privacy . I would be so upset about strangers seeing my precious daughters bottom or her on the toilet .

You are right, the toilet thing had given me an idea of how much respect she has for her children, why would she think this is appropriate or needed, the fake tan was terrible too! I remember when my daughter was about 2, i applied fake tan before bed (which i actually hardly ever use!) and my girl came in for a cuddle in the middle of the night when i was asleep, she ended up with a wee fake tan patch on her cheek and i felt so guilty!!! Like the worst scummiest mum in the world😭🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Wait she put fake tan on her little girl ?

So glad I found this new thread....

So confused....one story she's out in other people's house using their toilets and the next she's complaining how people are getting back to normal and the roads are so busy!

Have I missed something? Did the rules change or does this only apply to her when it suits 🙄

Please please report these types of videos. These parents have absolutely no realisation of how dangerous the internet is and use their children to gain likes.
They continuously abuse their children’s rights and has no respect for their privacy. Literally takes two seconds to hit the report button

Reactions: 3
Those videos of her pretending to have poo on her hands and wiping it on the children is just so cruel in my opinion. The little girl is too young too understand. Absolutely disgusting. What nurturing mother does that!?!? Not funny. Disgraceful!

I’m completely the same . That was awful . It was an invasion of her we girls privacy . I would be so upset about strangers seeing my precious daughters bottom or her on the toilet .

Wait she put fake tan on her little girl ?
The picture might still be on her grid, I actually reported it So I can’t see the pic. both of them covered in fake tan wee girl in just her pants. She has a public account anyone could be looking at her children

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Please please report these types of videos. These parents have absolutely no realisation of how dangerous the internet is and use their children to gain likes.
They continuously abuse their children’s rights and has no respect for their privacy. Literally takes two seconds to hit the report button
I reported it last night. I always report this sort of thing. Don’t understand how they don’t realise how bad it is or how not one family member is telling them. My mum would kill me if I done that x

Reactions: 2
I don’t think we are allowed to say the real names of people on this site if they are not that’s why I used the Instagram names . I’m not sure if he has Instagram but I know his fiancé has Instagram ( uh huh I snooped 🙈😂) . I’m sure her name is bcx or xbc or something along those lines.
Barmy 🤣
I feel sorry for her especially with the posts she put up about having mental health problems and an alcohol problem. I was really surprised her ex boyfriends fiancé hasn’t said or did anything to Daly dose ( maybe she has but I have got her on Facebook and she doesn’t give much away ) No posts about her engagement or anything.
She is most likely scared to put anything on just incase it sends Angelina over the edge.

Social mama did post she got a phone call from the school as they noticed she hadn’t logged on or submitted work and she said it would all change and on the Monday she would start again but she didn’t

She had her walk covered in all these school plans and how they would do work every day and everyone was jumping on it. Don’t even think she lasted a full week then gave up xx
And she put details of the phone call on Instagram ? What is wrong with this woman 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
I reported also.
I didn’t mean to sound preachy 🙈 in my line of work I’m always have the report everything approach and it’s amazing how many people think it’s ok someone else will report things

Those videos of her pretending to have poo on her hands and wiping it on the children is just so cruel in my opinion. The little girl is too young too understand. Absolutely disgusting. What nurturing mother does that!?!? Not funny. Disgraceful!
Havent seen this luckily, its disgraceful indeed.
I have reported it too, but i dont see instagram doing anything with it, i reported far worst things in the past too and nothing!

Havent seen this luckily, its disgraceful indeed.

It is on her grid. 3 videos posted around March time. Each of her kids subjected to it. The little girl is hysterical when she wipes chocolate over her little hands pretending it is poo. It is just so uncomfortable to watch. Idiots commenting how hilarious it is. SHAMEFUL.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.