Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m pretty sure she doesn’t actually stay there!
I know she is originally from there but was a total bam back in the day. Think she now stays like Barrhead/Neilston way. Her voice goes right through me 😩🙈 soooo fake

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I’m sure it’s Barrhead. The voice goes through me too!! There’s no need for it as she quite often slips out of character and the accent drops!

A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!
I know of daly dose of Genevieve (angelina Walsh) she’s from my town but moved to Troon. Don’t know her well enough to talk about her but I follow her on insta and she’s a bit nuts!

Me either 🤣🤣
Oh no she couldn’t possibly have ever eaten a Scotch pie she’s too posh for that with her put on Mearns accent!
Tbf I’ve heard she has always spoke like that and her parents are quite posh too, probably hasn’t ever eaten a scotch pie, too council for her 😂

I know she is originally from there but was a total bam back in the day. Think she now stays like Barrhead/Neilston way. Her voice goes right through me 😩🙈 soooo fake
She was a kid on bam, the type who were privileged but pretended to be scheme. She lives in Barrhead now.

She made a long story about being bullied a couple of weeks ago. My friend went to school with her, the school she moved from due to bullying, and she couldn’t recall anything like that happening at all. Not to say she wasn’t but she was surprised when she saw the videos. I went to a different school in the area so I don’t know.

• Haha
I know of daly dose of Genevieve (angelina Walsh) she’s from my town but moved to Troon. Don’t know her well enough to talk about her but I follow her on insta and she’s a bit nuts!
I unfollowed her after meeting her that night . A few mutual friends have said she’s a bit “nuts” too and a friend of mine says she stalks her ex boyfriends girlfriend or fiancé ( can’t remember the title my friend gave her ) . But anyway I think she made her ex’s partner life terrible ( this was very recent ).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her after meeting her that night . A few mutual friends have said she’s a bit “nuts” too and a friend of mine says she stalks her ex boyfriends girlfriend or fiancé ( can’t remember the title my friend gave her ) . But anyway I think she made her ex’s partner life terrible ( this was very recent ).
I know him too but can’t for the life of me think who his ex was 😂 she seems the type to do something like that tho 🙈

Tbf I’ve heard she has always spoke like that and her parents are quite posh too, probably hasn’t ever eaten a scotch pie, too council for her 😂

She was a kid on bam, the type who were privileged but pretended to be scheme. She lives in Barrhead now.

She made a long story about being bullied a couple of weeks ago. My friend went to school with her, the school she moved from due to bullying, and she couldn’t recall anything like that happening at all. Not to say she wasn’t but she was surprised when she saw the videos. I went to a different school in the area so I don’t know.
A kid on bam 😂😂😂 can totally believe this 😂

I know him too but can’t for the life of me think who his ex was 😂 she seems the type to do something like that tho 🙈
Sorry I think I’ve explained wrong . Daly dose of Genevieve stalks her ex boyfriends new girlfriend/ fiancé . I think daly dose was with her ex for years and is apparently bitter that he settled down very quickly when he met the woman he is with now . My friend will kill me if she uses this site but she said his new girlfriend was quite tough but was very freaked out by her stalking .

• Wow
Sorry I think I’ve explained wrong . Daly dose of Genevieve stalks her ex boyfriends new girlfriend/ fiancé . I think daly dose was with her ex for years and is apparently bitter that he settled down very quickly when he met the woman he is with now . My friend will kill me if she uses this site but she said his new girlfriend was quite tough but was very freaked out by her stalking .
Omg no sorry I read that wrong haha it’s that time of night 😂 Ah right ok! Couldn’t tell you who her ex is..
tbh daly dose and her mans relationship escalated v quickly!

A kid on bam 😂😂😂 can totally believe this 😂
Just text my friend 😂😂😂 So Daly Dose ex boyfriend is still with his new partner and have been together for two years now.

Who is the ex boyfriend?
I don’t think we are allowed to say the real names of people on this site if they are not that’s why I used the Instagram names . I’m not sure if he has Instagram but I know his fiancé has Instagram ( uh huh I snooped 🙈😂) . I’m sure her name is bcx or xbc or something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
So with you on this one. I was the same and went along thinking they all sounded and looked really nice but it was very obvious that you had to be part of the gang. Would never go back again

The whole the.real.mums.of.insta group is the same, they all act nice and then bitching about people in the toilet xx

• Wow
So with you on this one. I was the same and went along thinking they all sounded and looked really nice but it was very obvious that you had to be part of the gang. Would never go back again

The whole the.real.mums.of.insta group is the same, they all act nice and then bitching about people in the toilet xx
😔😔
Sooooo true. It’s horrible especially when it’s marketed as such a friendly group but I felt it was really like “mean girls” .

• Heart
She had a thread before on here but it got shut down cause she had under 10k. She found it and went nuts on her stories going on about how someone called her house dirty and she wasn’t dirty.

those poor kids just get left to do what they want and can’t believe we are like 11 weeks in to lock down and she is only doing school work or even getting her mum to do it xx
Oh my so glad I have found this thread . I think she thinks she’s being relatable but oh my she’s really showing herself up !

She’s never off her phone to clean the house 😂😂 constantly covered in tit and pee and she thinks it’s hilarious.

I really feel for her husband, grafting away all day everyday and she doesn’t even go for a wash!

Can’t believe her mum has been FaceTiming her wee boy to help with his school work! Stick the other two infront of the telly for an hour (watching frozen OF COURSE) and sit down with your child and help him with his work!
The teachers must be tracking the lack of work . I would be so upset if I was a teacher and knew a child was getting no stimulation to learn . And he’s always looking after the little ones ☹

She said when they got the new dog she was making the social pups page so we can follow the journey of when they have pups, basically got the dog to make money from the puppies...which I know is fine but she clearly can’t cope with one dog....it never gets walked, so very selfish to get another one. I’m sure walking the dogs would help tire her kids out and maybe that will help them sleep properly....no need for the sleep therapist she spoke about today 🙄🙄
😱😨😨😨😨 so shes breeding puppy’s from her home ? Oh goodness poor little darlings

Omg she wants to make a YouTube channel and do a FOOD SHOP haul 🥴🥴 nobody gives a duck about what shite you’ve bought for dinner! Please just get a real job and take care of your kids!
Remember the pre lockdown food shop that she put on her credit card ? That was truly a disgrace !

Oh my goodness finally someone else who knows about this . I heard all about this , angelina is barmy !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my so glad I have found this thread . I think she thinks she’s being relatable but oh my she’s really showing herself up !

The teachers must be tracking the lack of work . I would be so upset if I was a teacher and knew a child was getting no stimulation to learn . And he’s always looking after the little ones ☹

😱😨😨😨😨 so shes breeding puppy’s from her home ? Oh goodness poor little darlings

Remember the pre lockdown food shop that she put on her credit card ? That was truly a disgrace !

Oh my goodness finally someone else who knows about this . I heard all about this , angelina is barmy !
Barmy 🤣
I feel sorry for her especially with the posts she put up about having mental health problems and an alcohol problem. I was really surprised her ex boyfriends fiancé hasn’t said or did anything to Daly dose ( maybe she has but I have got her on Facebook and she doesn’t give much away ) No posts about her engagement or anything.

• Wow
Social mama did post she got a phone call from the school as they noticed she hadn’t logged on or submitted work and she said it would all change and on the Monday she would start again but she didn’t

She had her walk covered in all these school plans and how they would do work every day and everyone was jumping on it. Don’t even think she lasted a full week then gave up xx

There she is going on about the in laws toilet 🙄 forgot lockdown was over and we could go into people’s houses now! She really does come across as such an idiot

• Haha
After going on about how bad her sons asthma is now she’s at a family party because the granda is going away for.....one month!!! Not a year, 6 months, one month! And they saw him the other day to give the early Father’s Day present I thought, another lie!!

the toilet thing wasn’t even that funny, fake laughing and attention seeking now she’s apparently scaring her wee girl, the last thing she needs is her being scared of the toilet since her house already stinks of piss with them all peeing all over the place!

• Haha
After going on about how bad her sons asthma is now she’s at a family party because the granda is going away for.....one month!!! Not a year, 6 months, one month! And they saw him the other day to give the early Father’s Day present I thought, another lie!!

the toilet thing wasn’t even that funny, fake laughing and attention seeking now she’s apparently scaring her wee girl, the last thing she needs is her being scared of the toilet since her house already stinks of piss with them all peeing all over the place!
Absolutely bang out videoing her wee girl on the toilet!

Also saying she feels nervous about things going back to normal when she’s already acting like lockdowns over ???

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.