Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her husband do for a living ?

I’ve had to unfollow . That’s scandalous that wee boy is doing that .

I am not surprised about Daly dose of Genevieve , Angelina or the little mermaid as she used to call herself . Strange person !!!!!

His name is Dean. Very good looking man. I follow his girlfriend on Instagram and he is lovely .

What’s the YouTube ?
Her husband is a cable jointer.

I am not surprised about Daly dose of Genevieve , Angelina or the little mermaid as she used to call herself . Strange person !!!!!

His name is Dean. Very good looking man. I follow his girlfriend on Instagram and he is lovely .

What’s the YouTube ?
Did you say you went to school with her? The first school she left in first year or the school she went to?

I’ve heard she was a bit of a mean girl herself.

There she is, jumping on the self love again, im so bored of this, its been done too many times, and then the bedtime with her daughter.... Exactly - puty

What’s the YouTube ?
She has a new youtube video🙈type in social mama into YouTube, or have a look at her highlights, i'm sure the link is there! 🤪

Reactions: 1
I think it's great her self confidence and body love and all that but I'm getting a bit sick of all the posts of her just sitting showing it to everyone! I think everyone gets the point no need to keep posting underwear pics with it all hanging out every single day!!!🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There she is, jumping on the self love again, im so bored of this, its been done too many times, and then the bedtime with her daughter.... Exactly - puty

She has a new youtube video🙈type in social mama into YouTube, or have a look at her highlights, i'm sure the link is there! 🤪
Going to watch now 🤣

I think it's great her self confidence and body love and all that but I'm getting a bit sick of all the posts of her just sitting showing it to everyone! I think everyone gets the point no need to keep posting underwear pics with it all hanging out every single day!!!🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly!!!

Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!
Still can’t believe she lets a 2 year old get up in the morning, gets herself downstairs and trusts a 6 year old to get her breakfast and look after her until the parents are up!!

I think another would be a bad idea.

She always changes her mind. One minute she is trying to get Instagram to take off for more money so she can have another baby and talk Kyle in to it. Next minute she doesn’t want another one

we all know she should look after and put time in to the 3 she has just now before bringing another baby in to that crazy world. The oldest Will just be left to look after it any way xx

I think she needs to be realistic having another baby when she has 3 kids and 2 dogs.They would need a bigger house so potentially bigger mortgage, vet bills they run 2 cars. Can’t imagine her mans wage being able to cover everything.

she lives in dream land. Canae pay your mortgage /bills with bath bombs 🙄

She really does infuriate me. They kids have no routine no structure! U never see her Like interacting with them. No wonder that wee boys speech is so bad & also when she videos him and writes “aw his speech” I think it’s cruel! I also noted she left him out of saying something at the end of the YouTube channel the ducking evil boot!!!

Oh my bleeping god her latest stories about how people haven’t supported her with her YouTube it’s for her that down she didn’t even make a dinner last night 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We are in the middle of a pandemic and she is so worried that family and friends didn’t support her over a YouTube video that she can’t make dinner. She makes my blood boil 😡 x

Reactions: 4
She just wants her ego massaged. Utterly pathetic. I don't know how she can have no insight as to how she comes across.
Who wants to view her absolute tripe. Nobody cares about your boring life. Focus on looking after your kids as opposed to seeking validation to other dafties who have equally as little insight.
She makes me want to clean my house! No excuse for the carnage she lives in.

Reactions: 3
She’s pissed off because she needs over 1k of subscribers on YouTube before she can make any money for YouTube. She has 128 people subscribed. She was proberly expecting her 10k instagram followers to subscribe to her YouTube.

She needs to realise most vloggers have had to produce 2 -3 videos per week and build up subscribers over a longer period of time. Produce new content to keep people engaged. She’s had her channel up less than a week and she’s crying and it’s Effecting her whole day.

everyone and their dug is trying to become insta famous or YouTube famous.

It gets worse daily....now suddenly she's not getting enough support 🤦🏼‍♀️ but last week when she got 10k she was getting so much🤣

And no support maybe cause her mum's having to parent and homeschool her child everyday!!

But yeah have another that defo seems like a good idea🤣🤣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

It gets worse daily....now suddenly she's not getting enough support 🤦🏼‍♀️ but last week when she got 10k she was getting so much🤣

And no support maybe cause her mum's having to parent and homeschool her child everyday!!

But yeah have another that defo seems like a good idea🤣🤣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
Why has her mum not had a serious word with her. Aye hang on I’ll home school your kids while you prance about filming yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ My mum would tel me to run & jump lol.

God m
Why has her mum not had a serious word with her. Aye hang on I’ll home school your kids while you prance about filming yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ My mum would tel me to run & jump lol.
God mine too!!

Mine would go mental if she thought I was leaving mine to run riot and live in a pig dry just so I could sit on my phone all day!!

And I could imagine his parents being the same like what have you married🤣

Her Mum watches her Instagram as she has swore before and said sorry Like you say my Mum would flip out at me

just seen she has done a story about the wee girl in the bath but used a love heart to cover her up a little bit. Xx

Her Mum watches her Instagram as she has swore before and said sorry Like you say my Mum would flip out at me

just seen she has done a story about the wee girl in the bath but used a love heart to cover her up a little bit. Xx
They say you shouldn't use those stickers over kids private parts as people who are computer whizzes can easily remove them! Why not just keep these videos private 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.