Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes one lazy fucker.....no food in and hoose is a mess.tidy up dress ur 3 bairns and go bleeping shopping its not hard!!...hope kyle is home soon cause im hungry wtf??....poor kyle 😂 hes away get punted to the shops or left with the screaming brats who probly need air and their eyeballs rested from tv!!!fml 😂 rant over
Wonders why the house is a tip 😂😂🙈 maybe get off your fuckin phone and do some cleaning! Omg I can’t believe the tit she posts and can’t see how bad she’s coming across!! I really feel for her husband! Absolute sin!

Reactions: 4
She actually thinks she’s something special now, oh I will be true to myself blah blah blah. She admitted she wanted to get to to 10k so she can earn money as she’s not worked since having the oldest.

lying in your bed till 11 most days while your children wreak the house and then when you finally get out your pit film then chaos.

I can’t believe her mum had to say to her about the wee boy having issues with his speech. Surely as his mum she would have noticed ... nope too busy putting fake tan on a 2yr child and sending Kyle for snacks.

I feel so sorry for her man he seems decent and constantly working while she poses and uses the wee girl like a fashion accessory.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Having a bath last night and then putting on the manky jumper she’s slept in and wore all day 🤢 clearly running out of clean clothes since we’ve saw those bags and bags of dirty washing....how hard is it to put a washing on and she’s easily able to hang up outside 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She actually thinks she’s something special now, oh I will be true to myself blah blah blah. She admitted she wanted to get to to 10k so she can earn money as she’s not worked since having the oldest.

lying in your bed till 11 most days while your children wreak the house and then when you finally get out your pit film then chaos.

I can’t believe her mum had to say to her about the wee boy having issues with his speech. Surely as his mum she would have noticed ... nope too busy putting fake tan on a 2yr child and sending Kyle for snacks.

I feel so sorry for her man he seems decent and constantly working while she poses and uses the wee girl like a fashion accessory.
Agree with all of this. The speech thing really shocked me, didn’t like how she approached it at all. It was as if she was embarrassed of him. Not that she shows much of the boys anyway.

The 10k speech was so embarrassing.

Her man seems lovely and really supportive, mine wouldn’t be as nice to me if I laid in my bed all day and didn’t watch the weans 😂

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she wearing in her latest insta story... I’m actually baffled that she put that on and thought yep this looks great let’s show off to my 10k followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for her husband, not a chance mine would be so understanding if I had long lies every day while the kids wrecked the house and he was out working. She’s a SAHM ffs do your “job” of looking after the house and kids and dogs!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe 10k people want to follow a lazy, filthy toad who can’t put her phone down for 2 minutes to look after her kids and animals. She’s trying so hard to be a relatable ‘scummy mummy’ but most people don’t live like that, they get up and see to their kids and home, they don’t lie in bed till 11am while their kids tend to themselves - she boils my blood & her house looks like it just stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have been having a swatch on here cos she’s giving it ‘feels so good not sitting on my phone all morning’ even though she posted ANOTHER photo with her belly out 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
😂😂 that’s what I was thinking....coming on insta to tell everyone she didn’t look at her phone for hours this morning instead she got up and gave her kids breakfast, to be fair this is an achievement for her!

• Haha
How anyone wants to follow this woman is beyond me. Maybe once insta does another purge her true followers will be revealed same as he bff kimmy g she recently just dropped from 29k to 21k anyone else notice this ? Clearly been buying followers or something She is another one who is desperate for insta fame. :rolleyes:

Poor husband asked her to get a lightbulb and she forgot. He does so much for him and she can’t even do one thing for him xx

I feel sorry for the oldest wee boy, he gets left to feed the two others and every time I see him standing on a chair to reach the fridge it makes my heart sink and she just laughs :( He was trying to open a big block of cheese the other day to feed the three of them, she walked in before he got the chance to start wiring into it with a knife - she should be reported to social services!!

Reactions: 6
Omg she wants to make a YouTube channel and do a FOOD SHOP haul 🥴🥴 nobody gives a duck about what shite you’ve bought for dinner! Please just get a real job and take care of your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the oldest wee boy, he gets left to feed the two others and every time I see him standing on a chair to reach the fridge it makes my heart sink and she just laughs :( He was trying to open a big block of cheese the other day to feed the three of them, she walked in before he got the chance to start wiring into it with a knife - she should be reported to social services!!
It just makes me so sad when I see him in the kitchen. It is not a one off but looks like all the time. I have said before they are 3 lovely looking kids and it is a shame as she just leaves them to it. They need out a walk xx

The lassie is just making an Arse of herself.

Putting up stories of her under mining her man, letting the bairns grab at the chocolate cake. She’s wanting another bairn, is she going to let the 3 slide down the stairs on their mattresses screaming their heads off when she had a new born 🙄

The lassie is just making an Arse of herself.

Putting up stories of her under mining her man, letting the bairns grab at the chocolate cake. She’s wanting another bairn, is she going to let the 3 slide down the stairs on their mattresses screaming their heads off when she had a new born 🙄
No wonder he wants to get away from her and play COD 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.