Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda90

Hahahaha this whole “people are jealous” thing is insane. I can 100% confirm I’m not jealous. I have my life together, own my own business, work 6 days a week, run a house, do my own cleaning, get my kids to school ON TIME and also EVERYDAY. They’ve never had to put themselves at risk to make their own meals, I do my own washing, I stick to the Covid rules, I walk my dog and I don’t have to have some ex junkie in Thailand validate my life. I’m satisfied within myself that I’m doing the best I can. Just because I judge you doesn’t mean I want to be you. I judge you because I feel that you’re doing your children a disservice and in time you’re going to regret the choices you have made. They’re only young once. Put your phone down and enjoy it. If someone seen your daughter in silverburn or wherever they could say “Hi Callie, your mummy Amy has said you have to come with me as I have something for Teddy.” Can you appreciate how scary that is? People shouldn’t know that much about your life. I don’t envy you, I pity you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ardnocklife

I can’t cope. Like I actually CAN. NOT. COPE.

£800 to sit on YouTube at 5am every morning and listen to an ex junkie tell you how he’s turned it all around? Heard it all before mate 🤣 Aimee is actually fucking delusional. What must her family think? I honestly can’t deal with it, I’m just so embarrassed for her. I’ve never known anyone to fall for as many pyramid schemes as this weapon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈😭😭

All her followers with a spare £800 to piss up the wall, you could get to Thailand and kick the robbing cunt in the face for that money 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Bad Karma

Never before have I felt.such strong emotions for random people on the Internet but holy fuck Aimee! Get your head out of the clouds, your arse, or wherever you're keeping it and get it together. Your son is consoling you, for your misgivings in life. How he has turned out to be such a well rounded, thoughtful wee boy with that horror show I'll never know.

Constantly greeting about how much she misses the baby stage and greeting over her wedding, but seems to forget her kids are growing up and she's missing it.

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND BE PRESENT IN YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES. The amount of time she spends journaling and on supposed mindfulness, she might want to redirect her time to her kids. Waste of fucking space.

I think my rant is over and its safe to come out now 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Walnutss

VIP Member
Congrats to @Tricia Doll

129 votes on our poll 😍 hi to all the lurkers that are pissed off at Aimee on the daily.

How do I recap a whole lot of nothing...
I'll give it a bash.

She reposted THE selfie that she used in the justice for Sarah Everard post which was mainly about Aimee- none of us were surprised.

She had a live with hayleybescoaching which a grand total of 0 people watched not the promotion hayley was hoping for I guess.

Shes had to isolate a few times with different kids,we all know she loves staying home eating chocolate in her jammies but only if it's with callie the other 2 can gtf

She did pretend #ad with hard rock bought her own merch for the occasion. I was just glad she covered up the jugs for a change.

We were visited in thread by DDOG herself who was on the pr trail. Lucky the oompa loompa with the pale legs didnt hang about long.

Speaking of DD her an Aimee were at war. Who could wear the worst and most ill fitting outfit? I think DD won that by a country mile, tho AB gets honourable mention for the gunt loungewear.

Wedding content. Unlike most women who have a quick fumble on their anniversary when their kids are asleep. Aimee sat on her fone crying and posting pictures of when she was pretty...tacky but pretty

Aimee was reading girl stop apologising the MLM bible, maybe that's why everything online is just so negative
Conning your followers just ain't it. The book was so hard to read that she disappeared for a minute. Only to find that she had bought a course from a mad man in ibiza to help sort out her life. Yours for only £1000.

I have one question tho Aimee why cant u just manifest a better life? Your so good at it?

Careful what u wish for tho Aimee is off the pill so the next thread will be hormones, periods and maybe a surprise malnourished victorian baby. Keep your fingers crossed god knows Aimee needs the content

I will never get over DD and the george foreman on the window sill in the living room. I feel like this should have been discussed more. I just needed to add that your welcome if u have forgotten that mess

Edit to add thanks to mods for adding the social mamma to the title 😂 I did make it at 5 in the morning 😴 @Yel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Anyone else finding the hilarious irony in Aimee not showing up to her 5 hour training session with an ex addict due to her being HUNGOVER TO FUCK!?????? Mindful as fuck Aimee. Mindful as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we add a few of the previous delights for any newbies who come & join us?

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic 😂

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday 🤯 Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance

-Claimed she hasn’t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.

-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.

-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments

-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote 😂

-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low

-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it” 😂😂😂😂

-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard Cunt”

-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is

Am I missing anything Tricia’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ardnocklife

Eeurgh DD trying to justify her “parenting” style. Cool. What works for you works for you 🙃 But can you not see the problem? You are doing what works best for YOU! In fact you’ve somehow made it all about YOU again- somehow 🤣

Maybe look at the bigger picture. Other Mums won’t want their young children being exposed to swearing/ being disrespectful/ violent outbursts etc so will she be excluded? Yes of course she will. When she goes to school will she get in to trouble for her behaviour? Yes of course she will. Could this eventually see her grades affected? Yes of course... do you see where I’m going here? You are absolutely doing her an injustice by not teaching her even the most basic boundaries.

Alternative parenting styles is fine. But please DD understand that there is a difference between being a relaxed parent and being a total lazy cow 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Walnutss

VIP Member
See this is how you put on weight 😳 Whilst I do rate these meal boxes for easiness and tastiness, the majority of Hello Fresh pasta is between 700-900 cals per portion! That’s a hell of a lot for lunch. WITH TOAST! This is absolutely why she’s put on so much weight. If you’re sat at home doing fuck all all day you don’t need a 1000 calorie lunch 😳 I bet she’s packed Kyle off to work with some Aldi crisps and £2 for a Greggs 🤣
With toast? 😂😂😂😭 am I the only person that's never had pasta and toast

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
DDoG's excited about a day out to fucking Poundstretcher in Troon 🤣🤣🤣 how the high and mighty fall eh? One day you're doing coke in Marbella in a bikini thinking yer a glamour model, next you're dragging yer fat arse in joggies and yer mockit weans to Poundstretcher for laughs. Suck it up buttercup.

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I love lavita but I am so disappointed and angry that they are giving these freeloaders gifted meals.
these restaurants are always mobbed so they do not need these clowns to advertise for them. The amount of poverty in Glasgow and families in need and this business gives people that can afford it.
LaVita have just lost a good few loyal customers tonight from my family

Just catching up from aimee’s stories from yesterday:

So hold on, she’s is having to pick apart her feelings from childhood because she wasn’t accepted by the popular girls? Is she for real? Am I reading her stories properly?
Its everything we tricias knew but if this is really something that “shaped” her or caused her trauma then I genuinely think she’s a bigger fanny than I did before!

Try losing a parent as a child/teen, coming from an abusive family or extreme poverty, something actually soul destroying or life changing! Then you’ve got this massive dick greeting about the fact the popular girls wouldn’t speak to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs, can’t wait to watch her pathetic attempt at becoming a “wellness healing teacher” or whatever it’s being a punted to her as 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome! I'm always interested cos I've always been an Aimee hater. What was it u liked about her? Does that sound snide it's not meant to be I just mean like was it the kids content being a mum? Or....

Welcome! I'm always interested cos I've always been an Aimee hater. What was it u liked about her? Does that sound snide it's not meant to be I just mean like was it the kids content being a mum

Aw that callie! torture terrorists with that voice theres an idea
Hey she just seemed so relatable at one point to me. I thought she had it all when I first started following her, I started as I have known Kyle for a loooooooong time! How sad at one point I was even jealous of her life but it just goes to show that what goes on behind closed doors is t what is being portrayed online, and we all know that because every.single.little.detail is documented for every man and dog to see. I bought a ticket for the miscarriage talk night that she had then chickened out when I seen all the “mamas” that were going, they weren’t interested in the topic st all they were only there for the exposure. That saddened me because the topic is so close to my heart and I am always the first person to share my experiences trying to break the taboo! Been lurking for a long time reading the threads and still catching up lol. The more I read the more it confirms that you know what I am a good mum and a good wife and my life is pretty awesome!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Nawwwwwww I am starting to feel bad for Aimee. She’s been conned so badly and is lapping it all up. Maybe not feeling bad for her but I’m watching with hands over my eyes!!!!

She’s the type to shack up with a 20 year old Moroccan waiter when she’s in her 60s. You know they get married then the guy bumps all the woman’s money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
DDoG is an absolute fanny. She was spoiled as a child, completely indulged, allowed to do as she pleased and she turned into a hideous adult, the same will happen with her girls. Swearing makes her giggle?? Is she 10 fucking years old? Grow up and take accountability for raising rounded, polite, engaging kids. Someone has commented that a teacher told her allowing kids to watch horror was 'abuse'. She called her a rocket. This speaks volumes to me about Angelina's warped sense of importance and superiority. If an educated childcare professional can be brushed off as a 'rocket' but this uneducated imbecile then there is no hope for these girls. Already G won't settle in nursery and that's because it's routine, it's got boundaries and expectations. Angelina doesn't understand any of this. She's went from coke headed bimbo brain to being in charge of humans and she's failing. I actually think she's dangerous. Do they adore her? Because my wee girl certainly wasn't hitting me, pushing me and calling me names when she was 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
DDOG showing little G in just her pants on her stories, this should be illegal, sharing your partly naked child with thousands of strangers - WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! :mad: PROTECT YOUR KIDS PRIVACY!

• Angry

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
DDog is just a big lazy slob & can’t be arsed parenting properly.
many one commenting saying she is an amazing mother is a clown - amazing mums don’t put their naked kid on social media for everyone to see, they don’t film their heartbroken kid going into nursery and show all their followers, they teach their kid right & wrong so they grow up into a fairly balanced human being & know boundaries, they don’t feed a 3 year old and a 9 month old baby absolute crap cos they can’t be bothered cooking a proper balanced meal. She is an absolute Krank desperate to become an ‘insta famous’ mum to the detriment of her own kids.

• Heart

Youalrighthun

Jackson not the only one not missing Wonka! You can tell the wee soul is loving having his mums attention for once and clearly oblivious he’s just been pimped out for ‘content’ whilst the favourite is away on holiday. I love how it’s Callie getting the new room, another treat just for her! And Miss Organised on the beg last night for someone to gift her the name stickers the day before she’s home after being away all week to have sorted this.

• Heart

nawyedidnae

Catching up with the absolute ROCKET that is DD.
“Will mum kill your friend who was nasty to you!”
sorry, but what the actual fuck?? Who speaks to their children like that? Also, what kind of person puts it out on social media, clearly as a thinly veiled threat, hoping poor Lily’s mum will see it! Then the toilet picture appears. Words fail me.
Some people should be given an IQ test before being allowed to leave hospital with their babies.

• Wow