Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Aimee is something else, she’s obviously looking for engagement and is trying the trolling route as everything else is clearly not working

Reactions: 2
Nobody is jealous of you Aimee hun, you are a lazy slob who lies in bed half the day while your kids fend for themselves in your manky house.
You bought followers to become an ‘insta mom’ and take anything at all that is gifted to you regardless of what it is and think that makes you a success.
You jump on every bandwagon going - weight loss, mental health, keeping it real blah, blah, blah!
You have a husband who would rather sit in a Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs than sit with his wife & kids speaks volumes.
You have a best friend who you have never actually met but your fav colour is the same as her daughters name & who lives in America which is just plain weird.
The fact you now claim to want to be a therapist to help people out when you can’t even sort out your own washing & ironing... but yes Aimee we are ALL jealous of you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody is jealous of you Aimee, especially when you can’t even style the correct bra, to match a top that tight :oops:

Size up is always a good idea, you don’t need to pay a grand for some “inner child guru” to be told that!

Reactions: 5
Why do people always jump to oh if they dont like you theyre jealous honestly what a load of shite. Shes lazy does duck all her while twit of a husband hides put in his wanking cupboard what is there to be jealous about

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love the fact yesterday she said I went to my friends House we can do that as we are east ren it is only Glasgow that is level 3 yet today she is going to Glasgow for Mac and cheese.

She is so going to start trying to sell these courses and cause it helped her she will be able to help other people. And the fact she did people said stuff about her girl she knows that will get a reaction and people in her DMs telling her how cute Callie is. She is cute but no denying all 3 kids could do with more outdoor time and better diet x

Reactions: 7
Why do people always jump to oh if they dont like you theyre jealous honestly what a load of shite. Shes lazy does duck all her while twit of a husband hides put in his wanking cupboard what is there to be jealous about
this!!! Why would anyone be jealous of someone that doesn’t work yet can’t even wash themselves, their clothes etc etc when most of us work, run a house and manage to take a shower

• Heart
I’m sorry but who on earth is going to go to her as a therapist.

when for years you have publically plastered that you can’t get your own tit together it’s not exactly great advertisement for you helping others.
And the therapy equivalent of her pal DDs lash course is not a substantial qualification and experience, these things / use of certain names should be more regulated. Everybody and their dog can become a life coach these days 🙄

mind you the plonkers who DM her gushing and in response to her shite engagement posts might, genuinely don’t understand how she gets these unless they’re all burner accounts by her!

• Heart
Jealous
this!!! Why would anyone be jealous of someone that doesn’t work yet can’t even wash themselves, their clothes etc etc when most of us work, run a house and manage to take a shower
Jealous 😂 she makes me itch. The brass neck of her. The anxiety was really rippin out her with that comment wasnt it

Reactions: 4
Aye Aimee we are all so jealous of they link sausage arms squeezing out that frogspawn....get a bleeping job hen please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jealous

Jealous 😂 she makes me itch. The brass neck of her. The anxiety was really rippin out her with that comment wasnt it
That post regarding the paid leave from work has been going around for weeks now. The girl who made it is great to follow (winging_twinning) BUT now I just feel like Aimee is totally jumping on the bandwagon being all concerned when last night she was boasting about how quickly she conceived/manifested

Reactions: 4
What is that disgusting, highly flammable top she has on in her stories? The green monstrosity that looks like she’s stitched net curtain sleeves to an ill fitted vest top 🧐 literally looks like something I would’ve bought from Bay Trading when I was 15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must have missed the croissant thing because even the biggest Tricia would allow a wean to enjoy a chocolate croissant on the first day of her holidays 🤣
The only airport/chocolate instance I can remember was pre covid when the kids were taken to the airport to surprise a grandparent returning from holiday - when Kaiden should have been at school! Perhaps THAT'S what people were pulling her up about. That and the amount of times Kaiden was left to make his own breakfast because she hadn't got up yet. Or the time she left them all unattended in the bath while she filmed crap (sorry, content) on her phone in the bedroom ("it's ok tricia's, it a shallow bath!") But aye, it's all the trolls fault, nothing to do with crappy parenting.

• Haha
What is that disgusting, highly flammable top she has on in her stories? The green monstrosity that looks like she’s stitched net curtain sleeves to an ill fitted vest top 🧐 literally looks like something I would’ve bought from Bay Trading when I was 15 😂
Aww Bay Trading - fond memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She still has that washing on her bed 😂 if she took 10 mins off her phone it would be sorted 🙄

• Haha
It'll be Rule 42 daaaaahhhling. bleeping trampy Airdrie market shite.

• Haha
The only airport/chocolate instance I can remember was pre covid when the kids were taken to the airport to surprise a grandparent returning from holiday - when Kaiden should have been at school! Perhaps THAT'S what people were pulling her up about. That and the amount of times Kaiden was left to make his own breakfast because she hadn't got up yet. Or the time she left them all unattended in the bath while she filmed crap (sorry, content) on her phone in the bedroom ("it's ok tricia's, it a shallow bath!") But aye, it's all the trolls fault, nothing to do with crappy parenting.
Aye she completely missed on how pissed everyone was that she would lie in her bed binge watching Netflix while her kids ate dry bread, missed homeschooling classes, didn't see daylight, Callie was pissing everywhere, dogs jizzing and shitting all over the place, all so amiee could flick her bean to vikings and fanny about on Instagram.

She's absolutely lining herself up to sell those mental health workshops with MLM Brett in Thailand.

her top today was vile, about 3 sizes too small and looked just generally cheap and tacky, she needs to just embrace whatever size she actually is and stop kidding herself she's a bloody 12 or 14

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha this whole “people are jealous” thing is insane. I can 100% confirm I’m not jealous. I have my life together, own my own business, work 6 days a week, run a house, do my own cleaning, get my kids to school ON TIME and also EVERYDAY. They’ve never had to put themselves at risk to make their own meals, I do my own washing, I stick to the Covid rules, I walk my dog and I don’t have to have some ex junkie in Thailand validate my life. I’m satisfied within myself that I’m doing the best I can. Just because I judge you doesn’t mean I want to be you. I judge you because I feel that you’re doing your children a disservice and in time you’re going to regret the choices you have made. They’re only young once. Put your phone down and enjoy it. If someone seen your daughter in silverburn or wherever they could say “Hi Callie, your mummy Amy has said you have to come with me as I have something for Teddy.” Can you appreciate how scary that is? People shouldn’t know that much about your life. I don’t envy you, I pity you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.