Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly a pure riot. I can’t believe she isn’t even 30, she’s like a big grumpy scheme maw isn’t she - standing with her vest on making ham pieces for her tribe - she looks like she stinks. I’m also curious how she can afford to pay £800 for her scam course with Brett the Bullshitter - my partner & I work full time earning good money & have one kid and I couldn’t afford to squander near a grand on that crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right someone tell me how many kcals are in that rice bowl please 😂🤔?

Seeing as it’s the BesT mEal evER (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DDOG doing the ad for the financial wellness 😂😂😂 the hair flipping, the fake accent and the constant lip smacking I just can’t. STOP WITH THE LIP LINER FOR duck SAKE WOMAN. Then the breathing in in the story where she is sat down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The shock in her voice telling us she dropped the microwave
That's something that really pisses me off...the annunciation of some stuff as if she's keeping us in suspense or she's narrating like David Attenborough.

• Haha
she isn’t concerned about the youngest being I’ll just concerned about if it’s COVID for work and the oldest is constantly asking her to stop videoing her or taking pics and she just ignores her and laughs

OK so have only recently discovered SM and DDOG and can I just say Wow. 2 of the fakest instas I've seen for a while. Without sounding like a witch... How old is DDOG?! Why is there a wardrobe in her living room? 🤔 Why do they both put on those horrendous accents!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so have only recently discovered SM and DDOG and can I just say Wow. 2 of the fakest instas I've seen for a while. Without sounding like a witch... How old is DDOG?! Why is there a wardrobe in her living room? 🤔 Why do they both put on those horrendous accents!!!
I’ve been wanting to ask if the wardrobe is in her living room and I keep forgetting 😂😂😂 DDOG is somehow only 32 and someone on here said Aimee isn’t even 30 yet 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
DDoG's excited about a day out to bleeping Poundstretcher in Troon 🤣🤣🤣 how the high and mighty fall eh? One day you're doing coke in Marbella in a bikini thinking yer a glamour model, next you're dragging yer fat arse in joggies and yer mockit weans to Poundstretcher for laughs. Suck it up buttercup.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So surprised seeing her can of monster she seems like she’d think she was too posh for a wee energy drink 😕

Reactions: 4
DDoG's excited about a day out to bleeping Poundstretcher in Troon 🤣🤣🤣 how the high and mighty fall eh? One day you're doing coke in Marbella in a bikini thinking yer a glamour model, next you're dragging yer fat arse in joggies and yer mockit weans to Poundstretcher for laughs. Suck it up buttercup.
Awwww trisha hen u always say what I'm thinking ♥♥♥

So surprised seeing her can of monster she seems like she’d think she was too posh for a wee energy drink 😕
She must have ran out of those piss sticks

• Haha
Why does she insist on taking photos of her wee girl upset about nursery, and posting them on Instagram???

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on taking photos of her wee girl upset about nursery, and posting them on Instagram???
I feel like that’s the way of the influencer these days, sharing all personal aspects of their life including their kids. Actually shameful, who wants to know that her wee girls been upset? And I don’t accept people saying ‘aw but then people will know it’s normal if their kids do it’ you don’t need bleeping social media to tell you what’s normal in life ffs. Soz there am away on a mad rant again x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like that’s the way of the influencer these days, sharing all personal aspects of their life including their kids. Actually shameful, who wants to know that her wee girls been upset? And I don’t accept people saying ‘aw but then people will know it’s normal if their kids do it’ you don’t need bleeping social media to tell you what’s normal in life ffs. Soz there am away on a mad rant again x
I’ve been avoiding this thread as much because I find myself going off on many rants about these idiotic women too!!
I totally agree, you don’t need socials to tell you that it’s normal or not normal. By all means send these things to your close friends and family but it certainly isn’t appropriate for social media!!! I cannot fathom the thought process of a mother stopping and asking her kid to stand for a photo when she’s quite clearly just been breaking her heart!! It is so unfair on the children of all these people!!!
DDOG just doesn’t give nice vibes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been avoiding this thread as much because I find myself going off on many rants about these idiotic women too!!
I totally agree, you don’t need socials to tell you that it’s normal or not normal. By all means send these things to your close friends and family but it certainly isn’t appropriate for social media!!! I cannot fathom the thought process of a mother stopping and asking her kid to stand for a photo when she’s quite clearly just been breaking her heart!! It is so unfair on the children of all these people!!!
DDOG just doesn’t give nice vibes!
It's sick to be honest....why take and share pictures of your distressed child? Sounds over the top but it can be traumatising in the long run, poor wee thing is upset and her primary caregiver, the person who she trusts the most is making it into a photo opportunity instead of looking after her emotional needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ddogs most recent post... Why are her baby's fingernails that long 😩 they are mockit underneath too. Poor child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.