Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is classic Walsh behaviour by the way. It's the kind of thing her own mum would have said when Nina was wee. So passive aggressive. I have no doubt that Chuckie is an absolute horror in nursery. Look at the way she treats her own mum.
Just went and watched this as I watch her stories with volume off, usually. Wtf! She brought it up as well! Not like the wee girl brought it up and that was your response!

Reactions: 5
Catching up with the absolute ROCKET that is DD.
“Will mum kill your friend who was nasty to you!”
sorry, but what the actual duck?? Who speaks to their children like that? Also, what kind of person puts it out on social media, clearly as a thinly veiled threat, hoping poor Lily’s mum will see it! Then the toilet picture appears. Words fail me.
Some people should be given an IQ test before being allowed to leave hospital with their babies.
I thought it was a thinly veiled threat too. She’s absolutely wild.

Reactions: 4
I reported a photo on her stories of her daughter naked and they told me it didn't go against community guidelines, so she'll continue to share inappropriate photos of them. It's sick.
That’s terrible. I posted a picture of my baby scan on Instagram and my husband commented saying ‘Daddy can’t wait to meet you baby girl’ and the comment was removed

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chuckie is gonna be just like her maw an absolute psycho. DD is unhappy with her life it rips out of her so shes raising a hard faced brat.
Magine thinking at this big age that's ok.
Aimee is dumb DD is a nasty cow

Reactions: 3
Catching up with the absolute ROCKET that is DD.
“Will mum kill your friend who was nasty to you!”
sorry, but what the actual duck?? Who speaks to their children like that? Also, what kind of person puts it out on social media, clearly as a thinly veiled threat, hoping poor Lily’s mum will see it! Then the toilet picture appears. Words fail me.
Some people should be given an IQ test before being allowed to leave hospital with their babies.
If I was that wee girls mum I’d phone the police . She could actually get charged with threatening behaviour . That would give her a kick up the arse.

Reactions: 4
Eeurgh DD trying to justify her “parenting” style. Cool. What works for you works for you 🙃 But can you not see the problem? You are doing what works best for YOU! In fact you’ve somehow made it all about YOU again- somehow 🤣

Maybe look at the bigger picture. Other Mums won’t want their young children being exposed to swearing/ being disrespectful/ violent outbursts etc so will she be excluded? Yes of course she will. When she goes to school will she get in to trouble for her behaviour? Yes of course she will. Could this eventually see her grades affected? Yes of course... do you see where I’m going here? You are absolutely doing her an injustice by not teaching her even the most basic boundaries.

Alternative parenting styles is fine. But please DD understand that there is a difference between being a relaxed parent and being a total lazy cow 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And there she goes....Aimee talking about the possibility she may have had sunstroke and the heat making the kids cranky 🙄. Predictable.
Hi Aimee 👋 instead if reading on here for content, perhaps go and tend to your 3yr old on her own in the shower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The picture she’s chosen to accompany that waffle... Also telling that she wrote first “they adore me” That’s alright then, as long as she’s adored. I’d love to come back when her kids are older and see how no routine, swearing and eating absolute tit is working out for them.

Reactions: 7
Eeurgh DD trying to justify her “parenting” style. Cool. What works for you works for you 🙃 But can you not see the problem? You are doing what works best for YOU! In fact you’ve somehow made it all about YOU again- somehow 🤣

Maybe look at the bigger picture. Other Mums won’t want their young children being exposed to swearing/ being disrespectful/ violent outbursts etc so will she be excluded? Yes of course she will. When she goes to school will she get in to trouble for her behaviour? Yes of course she will. Could this eventually see her grades affected? Yes of course... do you see where I’m going here? You are absolutely doing her an injustice by not teaching her even the most basic boundaries.

Alternative parenting styles is fine. But please DD understand that there is a difference between being a relaxed parent and being a total lazy cow 👍
“Genevieve won’t eat fruit but spanks Nutella like it’s going outty production.”
Then one sentence later says this doesn’t make her unhealthy 🤔 awwwwwwrite heard it all noo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t take in a word Aimee was saying because all I could think was why the duck your wearing the same jammies as yesterday.

Hand me downs from your mother in law 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

While I agree that people have differing parent styles and things vary from one end of the scale to the other, if you know that something is not appropriate then why encourage it? Personally I have no time for strict and prim parents wrapping kids up in cotton wool but at the same time I do not want to see 3 year olds effing and blinding in the street. What’s wrong with a happy medium???
I agree with this especially the boundaries thing. Kids of a certain age are too young to understand that some language and behaviour accepted in the family home is not appropriate outside of that environment, and if you’re encouraging your kid to keep it secret that can lead to a never ending spiral of problems when they get a bit older!! My friends kids live in a street like Aimee’s and the kids all go out and play together but there is one family who’s kids get ‘excluded’ but it is because of their behaviour and lack of boundaries but their parents don’t seem to understand it!!! Not everyone wants their tots using swear words or using violent language! Most of the kids in the street have ran home breaking their wee hearts after the 2 brats have said something awful! It’s not fair on the kids, they don’t know any better than the example being set at home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I agree with this especially the boundaries thing. Kids of a certain age are too young to understand that some language and behaviour accepted in the family home is not appropriate outside of that environment, and if you’re encouraging your kid to keep it secret that can lead to a never ending spiral of problems when they get a bit older!! My friends kids live in a street like Aimee’s and the kids all go out and play together but there is one family who’s kids get ‘excluded’ but it is because of their behaviour and lack of boundaries but their parents don’t seem to understand it!!! Not everyone wants their tots using swear words or using violent language! Most of the kids in the street have ran home breaking their wee hearts after the 2 brats have said something awful! It’s not fair on the kids, they don’t know any better than the example being set at home!
Seems like this is already happening to Genevieve after DDoG’s outburst yesterday that she would kill a wee girl at her nursery

Reactions: 6
DDoG is an absolute fanny. She was spoiled as a child, completely indulged, allowed to do as she pleased and she turned into a hideous adult, the same will happen with her girls. Swearing makes her giggle?? Is she 10 bleeping years old? Grow up and take accountability for raising rounded, polite, engaging kids. Someone has commented that a teacher told her allowing kids to watch horror was 'abuse'. She called her a rocket. This speaks volumes to me about Angelina's warped sense of importance and superiority. If an educated childcare professional can be brushed off as a 'rocket' but this uneducated imbecile then there is no hope for these girls. Already G won't settle in nursery and that's because it's routine, it's got boundaries and expectations. Angelina doesn't understand any of this. She's went from coke headed bimbo brain to being in charge of humans and she's failing. I actually think she's dangerous. Do they adore her? Because my wee girl certainly wasn't hitting me, pushing me and calling me names when she was 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ironic that wee G looks about 40 in the picture shes that unhealthy looking. Haggard like her maw. Feel bad cos shes an innocent and this is all her mums fault. Hopefully she realises when shes older

Reactions: 7
Aww a wee violent ned raising another wee violent ned. Probably won't eat fruit because he maw never eats it so it's all learned behaviour, I don't mind swearing at all but I manage to not swear around my kid, it's not hard. Kids are innocent and between the swearing, horror movie stuff and letting them do whatever they please it's absolutely no wonder she hates nursery. Probably doesn't know how to interact nicely with the other kids, how to follow instructions and won't get chocolate and sweets handed out to shut her up.

Reactions: 11
DDog is just a big lazy slob & can’t be arsed parenting properly.
many one commenting saying she is an amazing mother is a clown - amazing mums don’t put their naked kid on social media for everyone to see, they don’t film their heartbroken kid going into nursery and show all their followers, they teach their kid right & wrong so they grow up into a fairly balanced human being & know boundaries, they don’t feed a 3 year old and a 9 month old baby absolute crap cos they can’t be bothered cooking a proper balanced meal. She is an absolute Krank desperate to become an ‘insta famous’ mum to the detriment of her own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.