Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Dont worry G ul be home soon to the crack den back to plotting evil. Got u a nutella fountain for dinner. Love angie (mum) I'm a cool mum remember
'Tell ya nursery teacher she's a rocket'

'Stick your fingers up to the dinner lady'

'maccies on the way home if you don't threaten to stab yer wee pals'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK so have only recently discovered SM and DDOG and can I just say Wow. 2 of the fakest instas I've seen for a while. Without sounding like a bitch... How old is DDOG?! Why is there a wardrobe in her living room? 🤔 Why do they both put on those horrendous accents!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emjc92

I think you can let your children express themselves without them looking like they are homeless 😬 Her hair needs a good brush (it doesn’t look like it’s been done in a while tbh, and she left the house like that so it’s not just got in a mess at nursery). And buy your child some proper supportive shoes for nursery. If it’s a nice day the nursery staff usually spend as much time as possible playing out, so their wee feet need support and protection. No wonder her socks are black.

Whoever said before how DD will sit on her phone all morning then rush G to leave the house, I think you’re spot on.
Is it just me or am I becoming a snobby bastard ? Be honest guys . If my girls were flipping the bird for photos they’d be getting in bother and the photos wouldn’t be getting posted . DD is vile

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
People constantly misunderstand the whole “scummy mummy” trope when they’re trying to capitalise on it for the gram. When they start playing at that angle it comes across as them being really horrible to / about their kids it does my head in. It’s ok to be “real” but it’s been done to death fuck sake. Parents know sometimes your kid is manky, sometimes there’s shite on your carpet, sometimes they say fuck off, sometimes you all eat McDonald’s because you can’t be fucked. Showing that as your every day reality as in every fucking day it becomes sad as fuck and you worry for the kids.

• Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Sorry if I've missed it, #mumlife and unlike this lot I don't get to spend the entire day sitting on my arse on my phone... But have we discussed THIS outfit?! What is it? What's going on? Why does it look like she's dropped the telly and it's gone static? I don't think I've ever seen something quite so unflattering. It's like a big hospital goony. For a woman that very clearly absolutely loves herself she doesn't do herself any favours with the horrible choice of clothes. I just cannot get over this. I keep looking at it and I swear every time I do it manages to get worse. Where even sells shite like this?

And Aimee for the love of all that is holy, STOP FILMING YOUR BORING DAILY LIFE!! Aww my weans pished herself so I'll give her a bath, know what I'll do, tell strangers on Instagram. Sorry what on earth. Someone get her health visitor on the phone to step in, because she really should be looking depper into this. Accidents happen, we all know that. But I've never come across a child who would pee themselves to get a bath and then have their mum let the world know. It's so crazy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
DDUG feeding that wain coffee whilst shouting “get lost you little shite” is just fucking peak ddug.

It’s not funny one bit 🤯

• Wow

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I thought that she had been sucked in by the fake junkie therapist, but having thought about it again I think she knows exactly what she’s doing and signed up to it because someone told her it’ll be an easy way to earn money!!!
How can you go around recommending a course when you haven’t even finished it yet to know what you’ve gotten out of it? Who needs a qualified therapist who’s spent years training and constantly working on their profession when you can get someone who’s done some group meditation via zoom???
There is something exceptionally low about cashing in on mental health!!! I can imagine segments about it on Lorraine Kelly, This Morning and Rip Off Britain/Fraud Squad where they find people who say they were drained of their savings by him but each one of them knew him by a different name because it turns out he has 6 alias and was last seen in Brisbane or something 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She feels guilty for making a dinner so simple... why? Does she usually make something groundbreaking? Did I miss that?
How can you feel guilty for making tuna pasta but you don’t feel guilty when your lying in your pit while your 3 kids fend for themselves down in your kitchen???

• Haha

adgifted

ddog is the biggest parody of herself ever! FU parents I’ll parent how I want, forget the routine, Nutella is one of wee rockets 5 a day... then buys a reward chart to give her a prize for being a good girl?!

so all the tat you bought from poundstretcher, why did she get all that before the rewards were implemented? the reward chart will last maybe 10 minutes then that will be papped right in the wardrobe in the living room/Shaun’s bedroom never to be seen again.

my heart absolutely aches for those wee girls. It’s not their fault, they are completely a product of the environment they are raised in. Ddog has the morals of an alley cat.

side note - as soon as mumma Murray has a thread on here I’ll be on there like a tramp On chips 😂 she’s the biggest arse licker to these monstrosities and I’ve no idea why.

• Haha

Ardnocklife

What in the name of Susan Boyles wardrobe was THAT!

I have so much second hand embarrassment for them both 😬 No wonder they haven’t shared it to their stories or grids, they’ve obviously watched the video back and realise they’ve made a mistake. That’s the issue with them both, they think any gig is a good gig but it’s really not!!I mean I assume they can’t really be picky as they both need the cash or freebies or whatever, but seriously, it’s doing nothing for them apart from seriously embarrassing them 🤦‍♀️😬

And oh my god, Rule 42’s camera doesn’t take any prisoners eh?! Compared to the wee blonde woman these 2 just look so unhealthy!! Definitely ditch the McDonald’s and M&M’s for breakfast girls 😳😳😳

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Except they are about 4/5 months late to the game. I seen loads of people doing it in the first few months of the year so theyve probably now found a way to try make money from it, that's why they'll have joined in 😂
Also, even Facebook isn't safe anymore 😑
I’m unjustifiably cross at this! I’ve swum open water for years, and while it’s brilliant that more folk are taking it up, I don’t want my lovely swim spots to be overrun with screeching instamaws. This lot are local to me, so I just hope the novelty wears off soon.

Makes me shiver to think of how irresponsible it is to be encouraging ‘cold water swimming’ with no information on risks and basic safety precautions.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She didn’t get on with her Mum. Aimee was a nightmare when she was younger and they fell out.
Mental health is not something to be flippant about and it is not how I want this to come across, but her ‘first photo’ is a stage that a large percentage of teens go through when you think you’re the big independent adult and then quickly have a reality check when you realise it’s not all sunshine and roses. Interesting if Aimee blames her family life or if she would openly admit she was just a nightmare when she was young.
Interesting that she used babies and a husband as things in life that should equal happiness. Maybe that’s where she has gone wrong in life, thinking those things are what makes you a success in life when really there is so much more to life than popping weans out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Bad Karma

Still can't get over star being such an entitled brat and having the cheek to slag any clothing whatsoever when she was sitting on her stories like Shellsuit Bob.

• Haha

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
I honestly think she’s a compulsive liar, I do not believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Shes all about bEinG ReAL but talks utter shite.

I don’t believe she’s been getting up at 5am as often as she says or we would have had the time stamps every day.

I don’t believe this “journey” is to benefit her mental health and is instead to build a brand / MLM.

I don’t believe she doesn’t read here or that she thinks everyone’s angry about a croissant.

I don’t believe she’s happier or more grateful.

I don’t believe she wants to train as a therapist as I dont think she’s got a fucking clue what she wants to do. Maybe she means training like her pal DDUG doing dodgy Botox. And training as therapist = ex junkie journaling MLM

I could go on, but basically she just talks soooooooooo much shite.

• Heart