Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched AD’s stories? Is it just me or is there something going on with her hair? It looks weird and like a wig?

Reactions: 1
Is Kyles sister an actual saint - taking the whiner away and in a camper where there’s no escape 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stuffing her big face yet again 🤮😡😡 that restaurant should be fkin ashamed gifting these fkin arseholes food 😡🤮how about you box it up and go and deliver it to the homeless out the town instead of adding to her ever growing muffin top 😡😡 boils my fkin blood !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can she do social media for a living but still not label her ads correctly. Anyone gonna report her to the asa or shall I? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched AD’s stories? Is it just me or is there something going on with her hair? It looks weird and like a wig?
Oh my god! Yes. I took this earlier and didn’t want post unless someone else brought it up - mainly coz I don’t want to give her the space here.

Surely if it was a wig she would have fixed it before posting? But knowing her she probably left it so we would speculate and keep her relevant.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! Yes. I took this earlier and didn’t want post unless someone else brought it up - mainly coz I don’t want to give her the space here.

Surely if it was a wig she would have fixed it before posting? But knowing her she probably left it so we would speculate and keep her relevant.
It looks to me like it’s potentially quite severe post partum hairline loss x

Reactions: 6
Annoying that she mentions the place that’s gifted her meal but couldn’t give the place she had lunch at a shout to all her followers

Reactions: 4
I love lavita but I am so disappointed and angry that they are giving these freeloaders gifted meals.
these restaurants are always mobbed so they do not need these clowns to advertise for them. The amount of poverty in Glasgow and families in need and this business gives people that can afford it.
LaVita have just lost a good few loyal customers tonight from my family

Reactions: 21
I love lavita but I am so disappointed and angry that they are giving these freeloaders gifted meals.
these restaurants are always mobbed so they do not need these clowns to advertise for them. The amount of poverty in Glasgow and families in need and this business gives people that can afford it.
Her and Kimmy g who certainly doesn't need a freebie

Annoying that she mentions the place that’s gifted her meal but couldn’t give the place she had lunch at a shout to all her followers
Thought the same. Quite shameless of her but not a surprise.

Yip, I love the sister restaurant Sputini but I’ll not be back after ordering the free stuff to Aimee and KimmyG.

What is Aimee on about La Vita being one of her favourite restaurants. They never go over the door for dinner & when they do it’s McDonalds - these insta creeps are absolute Kranks. Selling your soul for a bowl of pasta 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.