Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can let your children express themselves without them looking like they are homeless šŸ˜¬ Her hair needs a good brush (it doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been done in a while tbh, and she left the house like that so itā€™s not just got in a mess at nursery). And buy your child some proper supportive shoes for nursery. If itā€™s a nice day the nursery staff usually spend as much time as possible playing out, so their wee feet need support and protection. No wonder her socks are black.

Whoever said before how DD will sit on her phone all morning then rush G to leave the house, I think youā€™re spot on.
Omg, that picture. Absolutely horrific, I canā€™t believe she let her child go out like that. She looks absolutely filthy. Needs a good bath and her hair washed and brushed.

I think she might be worse than Aimee.

Reactions: 6
Oh my days. I need my eyeballs bleached. Whatā€™s the story for this?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

bleeping Readersā€™ Wives circa 1982.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my days. I need my eyeballs bleached. Whatā€™s the story for this?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

bleeping Readersā€™ Wives circa 1982.
Sheā€™s punting fake tan sheets šŸ˜¬ Apparently theyā€™ve helped her white bed sheets stay white... somehow I doubt that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or am I becoming a snobby bastard ? Be honest guys . If my girls were flipping the bird for photos theyā€™d be getting in bother and the photos wouldnā€™t be getting posted . DD is vile
Her mum posted that photo too apparently ā˜¹, I'm not pals with her on insta but she said to me 'how obnoxious is Margheritas granddaughter'?? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Nick of this man, she looks a rough 50 odd...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My kid is around ages with G and she doesnā€™t have a clue about sticking the ā€˜Vickyā€™ up or what it would mean. That has been taught to G. I find that wild.
It's actually ridiculous, I don't think I have done that since I was an angst ridden teen, I've grown up, matured and work in a professional environment. I can't even think of anything that would make me do that now. Just screams Ned.

Reactions: 4
Why do DD and Aimee both always insist on taking their kids out when they are not very well. bleeping idiots. Always only ever thinking about themselves. And all for a free ice cream šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Why do DD and Aimee both always insist on taking their kids out when they are not very well. bleeping idiots. Always only ever thinking about themselves. And all for a free ice cream šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah I was thinking that too. It really is all for Instagram isn't it? bleeping hashtagging it 'gifted' who gives a duck about some free cookie dough when your wean isn't feeling good. Absolutely chronic. Plus she'll still go out with Aimee later, despite the wee one being unwell. Selfish, self absorbed witch.

Reactions: 5
Has she actually took that wee girl out to a hair salon and a dessert shop when sheā€™s feeling like tit? Hun cancel the appointments and keep her at home.

Oh Christ alive. Thereā€™s bubbles devere laying around in her new tanning sheets. Where to start... the 50 year old face? The initial chain, the big gold hoop earrings, the horrendous tan. Poor Shaun needing to mount that thing. Sheā€™s absolutely bogging.

canā€™t wait for the free ā€œinvitedā€ meal her and on the social mama will be treating Shaun & closet bleep Kyle to later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pictures of the wean are shocking. Canā€™t believe anyone would encourage that from their child let alone document and share them with the world. Trashy.

Has she actually took that wee girl out to a hair salon and a dessert shop when sheā€™s feeling like tit? Hun cancel the appointments and keep her at home.
Also any appointments Iā€™ve had (hair, beauty, nails....)have made it clear to come alone!

Reactions: 7
Might report that hairdresser. If I was there and someone brought a sick wean in I'd be raging. Covid is rampaging through the kids right now. All new cases are kids or young adults. Her mother is a bleeping liability.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely cannot believe that she is in the hairdressers. Her kid doesnā€™t feel well and ā€œgoes limpā€ and she is still just sitting there living her best life getting her hair done and now she is going out for dinner. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the crazy one but if my child is unwell, we are straight home, pjā€™s on and making them as comfortable as possible. Not leaving my child while I duck off out. How could you sit and relax and have dinner not knowing how they were. That is insanity!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely cannot believe that she is in the hairdressers. Her kid doesnā€™t feel well and ā€œgoes limpā€ and she is still just sitting there living her best life getting her hair done and now she is going out for dinner. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the crazy one but if my child is unwell, we are straight home, pjā€™s on and making them as comfortable as possible. Not leaving my child while I duck off out. How could you sit and relax and have dinner not knowing how they were. That is insanity!!
In the middle of a pandemic also lololol

I hadnā€™t seen this. Sheā€™s actually repulsive. How long must DD have kept her out of the house for when she was clearly so un well? And sheā€™s still going out tonight? She doesnā€™t give a tit about her kids well being.

Her and Aimee are cut from the same cloth. Both lazy, self centred idiots. Remember the time one of Aimees kids was unwell on her birthday and she was so upset about how it was ruined. She came on to say nobody had made an effort too and she felt so down about it. Just me me me the pair of them. They honestly make me sick šŸ¤¢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.