Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids sitting in a restaurant with bare feet - common as muck. And she send a communion card/gift, and it's "signed" from her, the two girls and the dog. Shaun doesn't even get a mention?! How weird is that? That's how far down the list you are in that household Shaun - even the dug gets a mention before you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe DDOG has came to Glasgow when they are staying in level 3 and advised to travel in and out the area. She comes for beauty treatment and drags her daughter

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm purely thinking of the clothes in the fashion show, they are awful. Tacky fashion
Horrendous . Everything about it was cheap and nasty

She blocks people when people who dont follow watch her story. Who has the time!! I dont watch her unless it's the viewer but she always pops up on my explore page.
I wish ddog would block me she knocks me sick 😂 the wedding dress thing confuses me? So is she getting married or was that just an ad for the company?
Did chunky and chuckie both get dresses?
DDOG was in a wedding dress ? That wedding of hers will never happen

Reactions: 1
"remember I am not a doctor or a therapist"
Oh Aimee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank god for Aimee reminding us, for a second there with her wise words I thought she was both. Only a few weeks away from gaining your certificate to confirm you are a fully qualified mindfulness teacher professional bullshitter though Aimee!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Horrendous . Everything about it was cheap and nasty

DDOG was in a wedding dress ? That wedding of hers will never happen
On her grid...mum said yes to the dress?

Thank god for Aimee reminding us, for a second there with her wise words I thought she was both. Only a few weeks away from gaining your certificate to confirm you are a fully qualified mindfulness teacher professional bullshitter though Aimee!!!!!

Oh my gooness Tricia troll shes just trying to get her certificate so she can stop crying everytime she thinks about what a tit maw she is

Reactions: 1
Oh my gooness Tricia troll shes just trying to get her certificate so she can stop crying everytime she thinks about what a tit maw she is
[/QUOTE]
Remember that She’s actually had it confirmed by professionals that she is a really good parent!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"remember I am not a doctor or a therapist"
Oh Aimee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did DDoG send that wean a box of sweeties as a communion gift???!
This wummin is an absolute ticket by the way...for the watching.
So glad someone else has mention this woman!!! Wit even is she?! 😂😂 used to follow her thinking it was some sort of comedy act and lasted about a day. She’s total brain damage 😅

So glad someone else has mention this woman!!! Wit even is she?! 😂😂 used to follow her thinking it was some sort of comedy act and lasted about a day. She’s total brain damage 😅
*meant missfit maw

Last edited:
She is so naive and gullible, you can’t cure, heal or be free from trauma it takes a lot longer than a week 😡

Last edited:
Is DDOG actively feeding her baby giant sour jelly sweets?! It gives me the fear! And was that boiled egg and white chocolate mice for her breakfast?! Also, I know it's been said a million times before but the language she uses around/to her kids is just horrible.
And the laminated brows.... Am I just not down with the kids, or does it look ridiculous?!
Aimee papping her kids on their Switches so she can ignore them and do "coursework" 🙄🙄🙄
Aaaah, I feel better now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is DDOG actively feeding her baby giant sour jelly sweets?! It gives me the fear! And was that boiled egg and white chocolate mice for her breakfast?! Also, I know it's been said a million times before but the language she uses around/to her kids is just horrible.
And the laminated brows.... Am I just not down with the kids, or does it look ridiculous?!
Aimee papping her kids on their Switches so she can ignore them and do "coursework" 🙄🙄🙄
Aaaah, I feel better now 😂
Are you sure it wasn't eggs and wax melt? #waxmeltgate , I've only recently started giving my 2.5 year old gummy sweeties and also the gummy vitamins. Told the HV about it when she called for his general review a couple of months ago and she said it was fine but they are recommended from 3 years because of a choking risk but as long as I was comfortable he could eat them and was supervising that it was okay. Zero need for a baby under one to be eating them 🙄

the switches are just baby sitters to amiee! She cba to parent her kids or set up any acitivities for them so just lifts whatever screen ban she's imposed to suit herself.

Reactions: 5
She is so naive and gullible, you can’t cure, heal or be free from trauma it takes a lot longer than a week 😡
She’s been brainwashed into believing this life coach guru whatever he is can “heal” deep rooted trauma by journaling 🙄

The tan on her face looks atrocious, I’m sure she was saying how good this new tan was the other day but it’s so patchy & orange!

Also, please someone gift her some hair accessories for Willy wonkas hair! Why she has it styled like that I don’t know, she’s gonna give herself a gammy eye by her hair constantly over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm.pissed that ddog got gifted those crayons. They look fab for kids but just to lay about her shitehole flat after the ad?
Shocked G didnt try and eat it thinking it was a max melt.

Also aimee talking about sitting out the back in a vest saying its roasting? Am I tripping?
It's been raining where I am today. It's certainly not warm

The laminated brows 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 they are hands down the worst set I’ve ever seen! Have the not meant to be tinted?! Looks like she’s just pritt sticked them up the way and left it at that , bloody awful

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.