Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Tricia Doll

129 votes on our poll šŸ˜ hi to all the lurkers that are pissed off at Aimee on the daily.

How do I recap a whole lot of nothing...
I'll give it a bash.

She reposted THE selfie that she used in the justice for Sarah Everard post which was mainly about Aimee- none of us were surprised.

She had a live with hayleybescoaching which a grand total of 0 people watched not the promotion hayley was hoping for I guess.

Shes had to isolate a few times with different kids,we all know she loves staying home eating chocolate in her jammies but only if it's with callie the other 2 can gtf

She did pretend #ad with hard rock bought her own merch for the occasion. I was just glad she covered up the jugs for a change.

We were visited in thread by DDOG herself who was on the pr trail. Lucky the oompa loompa with the pale legs didnt hang about long.

Speaking of DD her an Aimee were at war. Who could wear the worst and most ill fitting outfit? I think DD won that by a country mile, tho AB gets honourable mention for the gunt loungewear.

Wedding content. Unlike most women who have a quick fumble on their anniversary when their kids are asleep. Aimee sat on her fone crying and posting pictures of when she was pretty...tacky but pretty

Aimee was reading girl stop apologising the MLM bible, maybe that's why everything online is just so negative
Conning your followers just ain't it. The book was so hard to read that she disappeared for a minute. Only to find that she had bought a course from a mad man in ibiza to help sort out her life. Yours for only Ā£1000.

I have one question tho Aimee why cant u just manifest a better life? Your so good at it?

Careful what u wish for tho Aimee is off the pill so the next thread will be hormones, periods and maybe a surprise malnourished victorian baby. Keep your fingers crossed god knows Aimee needs the content

I will never get over DD and the george foreman on the window sill in the living room. I feel like this should have been discussed more. I just needed to add that your welcome if u have forgotten that mess

Edit to add thanks to mods for adding the social mamma to the title šŸ˜‚ I did make it at 5 in the morning šŸ˜“ @Yel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the recap!!! I have been away and needed this, but please can someone explain the details of Aimee doing a pretend #ad with hard rock cafe???? šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What in the big fat gypsy wedding is this?! I can almost feel the cheap, highly flammable material through the phone. I knew she was a wee Ned but by God she's no holding back with showing it off now she's a mum of 2. If ever we needed proof money can't buy taste it's this photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can we add a few of the previous delights for any newbies who come & join us?

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic šŸ˜‚

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasnā€™t an emergency and sheā€™d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday šŸ¤Æ Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didnā€™t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonaldā€™s regularly, because, you know...balance

-Claimed she hasnā€™t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. Sheā€™s an unorganised human being.

-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasnā€™t allowed.

-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didnā€™t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Triciaā€™s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments

-ā€œOpenedā€ New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didnā€™t bother to actually even promote šŸ˜‚

-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low

-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as sheā€™s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasnā€™t seen the post so shared it on her stories ā€œjust in case we havenā€™t seen itā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as ā€œCupboard bleepā€

-Her children donā€™t know what a vegetable is

Am I missing anything Triciaā€™s?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What in the big fat gypsy wedding is this?! I can almost feel the cheap, highly flammable material through the phone. I knew she was a wee Ned but by God she's no holding back with showing it off now she's a mum of 2. If ever we needed proof money can't buy taste it's this photo
šŸ¤¢ especially bad since babies are supposed to have an empty cot for safe sleep. All that tit is a suffocation hazard

Reactions: 6

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic šŸ˜‚

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasnā€™t an emergency and sheā€™d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday šŸ¤Æ Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonaldā€™s regularly, because, you know...balance

Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. Sheā€™s an unorganised human being.

-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasnā€™t allowed.

-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didnā€™t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Triciaā€™s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments

-ā€œOpenedā€ New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didnā€™t bother to actually even promote šŸ˜‚

-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as sheā€™s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasnā€™t seen the post so shared it on her stories ā€œjust in case we havenā€™t seen itā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as ā€œCupboard bleepā€

Brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Think you've got it all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Cupboard bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love this

• Haha
Thank you for the recap!!! I have been away and needed this, but please can someone explain the details of Aimee doing a pretend #ad with hard rock cafe???? šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
It's on her grid the picture. She bought all the merch dressed up then said it wasnt an ad or sponsored she just loves hard rock šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Social Mamas ā€˜New Look Haulā€™ is a disgrace. They gifted her a bunch of clothes and she hasnā€™t even taken them out the bag in a week and now that she is showing them off she is sat in her jammies, looking like a big lazy slob and she doesnā€™t know prices or anything else about the stuff she is showing- my head feels like itā€™s going to fall off when I think about businesses using her to influence people, she is an absolute shambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Social Mamas ā€˜New Look Haulā€™ is a disgrace. They gifted her a bunch of clothes and she hasnā€™t even taken them out the bag in a week and now that she is showing them off she is sat in her jammies, looking like a big lazy slob and she doesnā€™t know prices or anything else about the stuff she is showing- my head feels like itā€™s going to fall off when I think about businesses using her to influence people, she is an absolute shambles.
I feel mortified for New Look having her promote them. Why would you come on in your pjs promoting clothes. Normal ā€˜influencersā€™ would put the clothing on to see what it looks like. Aimee better off promoting Primark pjs hen.

Reactions: 7
I was just about to come on and say this. The fact they even asked her in the first place is beyond me, Iā€™m sure loads of girls would have been over the moon to be ā€œgiftedā€ clothes from new look yet here Aimee is weeks later with the clothes still in the bag itā€™s so ungrateful and it really just gives vibes off for the person she really is. Iā€™m embarrassed for her.

The new look haul was partly gifted. I think new look staff discount is 50% so I wonder if sheā€™s been given staff discount for the day.

Imagine you were the store manager in New Look Braehead, youā€™d be fuming!!! She got a decent discount for basically attracting a handful of people, not showing off all her clothes for over a week and not even promoting the ACTUAL store. Whatā€™s to stop a person going to Silverburn and buying the same clothes? She should be highlighting how pleasant the experience of shopping in that specific store, how knowledgeable staff were etc.

It was a total car crash. She didnā€™t know exactly how much the clothes were and basically made up the competitors prices. I canā€™t believe she thought that rushed half arsed job was acceptable. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the stuff didnā€™t look like the correct sizes so will no doubt have to be returned. Maybe if instead of taking staged pics in too small jeans you actually tried the other clothes on???

Donā€™t worry Aimee, Iā€™ll do your job for you šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
I feel mortified for New Look having her promote them. Why would you come on in your pjs promoting clothes. Normal ā€˜influencersā€™ would put the clothing on to see what it looks like. Aimee better off promoting Primark pjs hen.
Cringing watching it shes just an entitled witch. Anyone else would be so grateful for the free clothes so you would really want to try hard for the brand in order to have a future relationship

Reactions: 5
The new look haul was partly gifted. I think new look staff discount is 50% so I wonder if sheā€™s been given staff discount for the day.

Imagine you were the store manager in New Look Braehead, youā€™d be fuming!!! She got a decent discount for basically attracting a handful of people, not showing off all her clothes for over a week and not even promoting the ACTUAL store. Whatā€™s to stop a person going to Silverburn and buying the same clothes? She should be highlighting how pleasant the experience of shopping in that specific store, how knowledgeable staff were etc.

It was a total car crash. She didnā€™t know exactly how much the clothes were and basically made up the competitors prices. I canā€™t believe she thought that rushed half arsed job was acceptable. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the stuff didnā€™t look like the correct sizes so will no doubt have to be returned. Maybe if instead of taking staged pics in too small jeans you actually tried the other clothes on???

Donā€™t worry Aimee, Iā€™ll do your job for you šŸ˜”
She cant try them on she probs didnt get her right size lol

Reactions: 4
Literally, came on here to see what the chat was about that haul!! What the actual f... was that?! Why wouldnā€™t you do a bit of research beforehand? Look on the website and note the prices? Maybe write a wee script so you donā€™t talk utter rubbish?! I get sheā€™s scatty but cā€™mon if you want this as your job you need to put some work in.

Also the store manager of new look would appear to be another instahun with about 5k followers on her home account so wonder if sheā€™s been on the beg for a wee shoutout by Aimee?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.