Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she got burnt 😂 serves her right for being a dick and not wearing SPF 🧴 why are her eye bags purple/blue/grey? As for DD literally ANYONE can view her naked daughter on the gram, screenshot it and send it to anyone else if they wanted. She doesn’t think like that though. She thinks it’s all mums and I get she wants to show the girls having fun but be cautious and aware if the fact that there are dodgy people out there. Aimee just looks like she stinks. Like I see her stories and I can smell her through my phone 💀

Reactions: 5
She probably sprays some Impulse in certain areas and thinks she’ll get away with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is DDoG hanging about with her exes sister? Is that no awkward af?

Also fully agree about Callie, sun stroke was my first thought. She’s no doubt let her run about in sweltering heat all day with little SPF and barely keeping hydrated.

Reactions: 6
I came on to say that too, why hang about with your exs sister that's scraping the barrell really

Reactions: 3
20210601_161709.jpg

Save a PJ wash? Aimee you just steal everybody elses jammies so what's the problem

What's her sunburn like shes so pale she should know better shes a lazy bleep.
Too harsh? People die from skin cancer
Set an example for your kids

Reactions: 5
I came on to say that too, why hang about with your exs sister that's scraping the barrell really
Because she's not over Dean and never will be. I'm amazed Shaun has lasted as long as he has with her, she clearly doesn't respect him and he was 100% a rebound case. What a doormat.

Because she's not over Dean and never will be. I'm amazed Shaun has lasted as long as he has with her, she clearly doesn't respect him and he was 100% a rebound case. What a doormat.
I think the same also that relationship was mental but in her head that's how two people show love. To be fair at least her an dean shared a bed

Reactions: 1
I think the same also that relationship was mental but in her head that's how two people show love. To be fair at least her an dean shared a bed
Feel sorry for Shaun.. imagine he wanted to do the same hang about with his ex's family. Mental

Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for Shaun.. imagine he wanted to do the same hang about with his ex's family. Mental
I always feel sorry for him, he looks like he comes from a lovely family I bet he's always dead embarrassed by all the crap she posts that his mum and dad have to see. She's an absolute ticket.

I always feel sorry for him, he looks like he comes from a lovely family I bet he's always dead embarrassed by all the crap she posts that his mum and dad have to see. She's an absolute ticket.
His mum must be thrilled 😭

View attachment 598945

Save a PJ wash? Aimee you just steal everybody elses jammies so what's the problem

What's her sunburn like shes so pale she should know better shes a lazy bleep.
Too harsh? People die from skin cancer
Set an example for your kids
I’m actual the suncare preacher in my family making sure everyone’s got their cream, water and all the weans have their hats on. I’m no a maw (yet) but I’m currently pregnant and got burnt at the weekend no realising apparently your skin is extra sensitive during pregnancy anyway... she’s a full on maw and thinks she’s a good one yet look at the state of her sunburn and her wean clearly has sunstroke.

Again sorry all I do is come on here and explode 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See on the theme of her just constantly spouting absolute shite.

Yesterday in her reveal of the sunburn she goes “I did sit face on to the sun, the whole day”

and then I’ve just seen her post her backs burnt too.

AND she had a cold bath for 10 mins?? Did ye aye? Then get changed back into that sweaty manky top for bed... bullshit.

She talks sooooooooooooooooooo much shite.

Reactions: 9
I’m actual the suncare preacher in my family making sure everyone’s got their cream, water and all the weans have their hats on. I’m no a maw (yet) but I’m currently pregnant and got burnt at the weekend no realising apparently your skin is extra sensitive during pregnancy anyway... she’s a full on maw and thinks she’s a good one yet look at the state of her sunburn and her wean clearly has sunstroke.

Again sorry all I do is come on here and explode 😂😂
Omg congrats me too! Literally just found out! Something in the social mama thread water 😂♥ manifesting babies eh
Didnt know that about your skin also so thank for the tip. I feel like I'm learning as I go. Little callie didnt put us off huh 😂

His mum must be thrilled 😭
No mirrors in that house incase he realises hes too good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actual the suncare preacher in my family making sure everyone’s got their cream, water and all the weans have their hats on. I’m no a maw (yet) but I’m currently pregnant and got burnt at the weekend no realising apparently your skin is extra sensitive during pregnancy anyway...
This was my first “pregnancy symptom” had no idea it was a thing either 🙄

Especially when your kids are rickets candidates.
hahaha ffs 🙈 rickets candidates hahahahahahah I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dean will never get peace from her. I feel sorry for Shaun . He needs to stay to offer those girls protection and stability as DDOG cannot provide that.

Aww Tricia’s having babies I love it! Congratulations! I might manifest another one at the end of the year. A less snottery one. Gonna try manifest that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Catching up with the absolute ROCKET that is DD.
“Will mum kill your friend who was nasty to you!”
sorry, but what the actual duck?? Who speaks to their children like that? Also, what kind of person puts it out on social media, clearly as a thinly veiled threat, hoping poor Lily’s mum will see it! Then the toilet picture appears. Words fail me.
Some people should be given an IQ test before being allowed to leave hospital with their babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg congrats me too! Literally just found out! Something in the social mama thread water 😂♥ manifesting babies eh
Didnt know that about your skin also so thank for the tip. I feel like I'm learning as I go. Little callie didnt put us off huh 😂
Yassss congratulations!! Now you know that you’re gonny need loads of sun cream if this weather keeps up 😂 I’m just praying my wee girl isn’t a whinging wee cretin like Callie! 😂

• Haha
Catching up with the absolute ROCKET that is DD.
“Will mum kill your friend who was nasty to you!”
sorry, but what the actual duck?? Who speaks to their children like that? Also, what kind of person puts it out on social media, clearly as a thinly veiled threat, hoping poor Lily’s mum will see it! Then the toilet picture appears. Words fail me.
Some people should be given an IQ test before being allowed to leave hospital with their babies.
That is classic Walsh behaviour by the way. It's the kind of thing her own mum would have said when Nina was wee. So passive aggressive. I have no doubt that Chuckie is an absolute horror in nursery. Look at the way she treats her own mum.

Oh my god! Listen I’m the last on the judgy maw train but I’m fuming at that!!! Imagine being that wee girls mum. In fact imagine being wee G and repeating that thinking it’s funny / cool because you think your maw is funny / cool and getting into trouble!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.