Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up from aimee’s stories from yesterday:

So hold on, she’s is having to pick apart her feelings from childhood because she wasn’t accepted by the popular girls? Is she for real? Am I reading her stories properly?
Its everything we tricias knew but if this is really something that “shaped” her or caused her trauma then I genuinely think she’s a bigger fanny than I did before!

Try losing a parent as a child/teen, coming from an abusive family or extreme poverty, something actually soul destroying or life changing! Then you’ve got this massive dick greeting about the fact the popular girls wouldn’t speak to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs, can’t wait to watch her pathetic attempt at becoming a “wellness healing teacher” or whatever it’s being a punted to her as 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

So hold on, she’s is having to pick apart her feelings from childhood because she wasn’t accepted by the popular girls? Is she for real? Am I reading her stories properly?
Its everything we tricias knew but if this is really something that “shaped” her or caused her trauma then I genuinely think she’s a bigger fanny than I did before!

Try losing a parent as a child/teen, coming from an abusive family or extreme poverty, something actually soul destroying or life changing! Then you’ve got this massive dick greeting about the fact the popular girls wouldn’t speak to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs, can’t wait to watch her pathetic attempt at becoming a “wellness healing teacher” or whatever it’s being a punted to her as 🙈
I thought the exact same. Ffs Aimee being traumatised about being left out at school.
So Brett the ex junkball has taken some money from her and all he's managed to do is get her to cry about the 'mean girls' and validate her childishness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DDOG showing little G in just her pants on her stories, this should be illegal, sharing your partly naked child with thousands of strangers - WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! :mad: PROTECT YOUR KIDS PRIVACY!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Booking the wee girl in got a Covid test but she’s sent the other one to nursery no doubt. She will still be out and about galavanting and not get a test. Absolute fanny

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same. Ffs Aimee being traumatised about being left out at school.
So Brett the ex junkball has taken some money from her and all he's managed to do is get her to cry about the 'mean girls' and validate her childishness.
Someone plz tell me where a ‘full time mummy’ finds the ££ to pay ex junkballs for their crappy mindfulness sessions? Asking for me cos I’m dying to give up work and still be able to piss money away

Someone plz tell me where a ‘full time mummy’ finds the ££ to pay ex junkballs for their crappy mindfulness sessions? Asking for me cos I’m dying to give up work and still be able to piss money away
I know! We've clearly went wrong somewhere in life. I'd love to know his net worth.

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go 😂😂😂

She’s punting ex junkie boys meditation.

She said that it’s an affiliate link and she’ll get a small % if people sign up using it

A small percentage of “Free”??!! Please god let her poor followers see how much of a rip off merchant this lassie is 😩

• Haha
So there's Aimee, upselling the course. Free workshop on Saturday amd if you attend the workshop you get the course at a discounted price of £800....full price at least £2000. She honestly disgusts me, she's preying on vulnerable people.

Oh here we go 😂😂😂

She’s punting ex junkie boys meditation.

She said that it’s an affiliate link and she’ll get a small % if people sign up using it

A small percentage of “Free”??!! Please god let her poor followers see how much of a rip off merchant this lassie is 😩
Just posted too...she's a predator

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t cope. Like I actually CAN. NOT. COPE.

£800 to sit on YouTube at 5am every morning and listen to an ex junkie tell you how he’s turned it all around? Heard it all before mate 🤣 Aimee is actually bleeping delusional. What must her family think? I honestly can’t deal with it, I’m just so embarrassed for her. I’ve never known anyone to fall for as many pyramid schemes as this weapon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈😭😭

All her followers with a spare £800 to piss up the wall, you could get to Thailand and kick the robbing bleep in the face for that money 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
First of all I have an absolute rid neck for this lassie to have fallen for this. There are free guided meditation, therapy, healing and trauma videos available on YouTube instead of being brain washed by some junkie whowas probably forced on methadone through the prison system and that’s how he’s clean. Secondly, we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic Aimee. People don’t have £800 to spend on an MLM course to sit and discover why they got bullied in primary 2.
People who have suffered real trauma get this therapy for free on the NHS. You are preying on the mentally vulnerable and I’m actually going to report you to the ASA and Instagram. Also, DD people talk about you because you are a lazy bastard of a woman who needs to teach her children basic manners and feed them properly. No one is jealous of you, no one wishes they had your life. We talk because you just keep giving us all these bad choices and it’s hard to just skip past. Now please excuse me while I go and cook my face down to get rid of the second hand embarrassment from you both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a way of reporting her ?? And if so do you know what it would come under ?? She’s an utter disgrace 😡

Reactions: 5
Is DD okay? Like seriously? For those of you blocked, not following or just giving this fruit loop a wide berth, in this story she is literally saying “wow, look how amazing my skin is” ...

I am not here to judge her beauty... but her skin? That is appalling! She’s not glowing, she’s greasy AF. She has constant breakouts but she is also constantly touching her face (we all know she’s not the most hygienic too) and judging by the colour it’s always loaded with bad tan! I would say her skin looks as far away from amazing as humanly possible! 😬😬🤦‍♀️

Also. So embarrassed for Aimee. She’s such a wet lettuce it’s unreal. Imagine not being able to find the time to wash your dogs and feed your weans but you can spend 3 hours on a LIVE with an “ex” junkie 🙈🤣🤣 She’s heavy planting the seeds for her recruitment 😬 It’s just too embarrassing now I can’t cope x
DDs face looks like mine after I've been on the gin fell out with the bf and cried for 12 hours....

People with no real trauma will grasp at anything to make themselves the victim and excuse their behaviour shes vile

• Haha
Remember those scratch cards you’d get as spam mail and you’d always win the million? Then it would be a fiver a minute to call some scam line. Bet that’s why Aimee was out the house as a teenager. Running up thousands of pounds believing she won a million because she’s that easily led 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha as we predicted “swipe up and I get a small percentage of money” oh my god. So. bleeping. Predictable. Hahaha. I’m actually creased laughing at this.
Honestly if anyone pays for this they are absolute idiots. If you have actual real life trauma speak to your doctor. Newsflash!!! The NHS is free and your GP is far more qualified than some muppet with a needle hanging out his arm.
She needs an intervention. Her mother or husband really need to have a word with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Brett the conman’s website is just a huge advert for this ‘course’ and if she refers folk to it it’s not ‘a wee %’ she’d get, it’s £250 or £500, depending on how much the person pays for the course....and there’s even some great pyramid diagrams on the website!!😂🤬

£800 could get you plenty of therapy if you wanted to go private, I know nhs waits can be a while sometimes, this guy scamming money from vulnerable people is just disgusting. Although from his website it seems to be touted as a ‘business opportunity’ more than actually helping you or others.

Reactions: 8
Actually horrified by this. It’s bad enough spouting absolute sh|te about nothing all day, oversharing your irritating uninteresting kids, or even flogging fizz sticks to the easily led, but this is high stakes manipulative bs.

Her trauma was when she felt socially awkward as a teen?!?!?! If THIS is still affecting you as an adult, you need proper therapy, from a qualified professional.

This ‘reimprinting’ is dangerous, even more so when it’s bandied about by the hard of thinking motivated by a fast buck.

Reactions: 16
Tempted to sign up for this free session and report back to you Tricia's to confirm how shite it is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.