TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some of you will be glad of this break, but what the hell, I'm so confused. For someone who posts day in day out, whilst with her kids...she's not posted a single thing whilst away on this hen?

We see every trip to silveburn, the cafe she doesn't have breakfast in in Killie, sitting around the house but then when something is actually going on...nothing.

Strange flex.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's to do with her management? Not the kinds of posts they want her to put up and give off the wrong impression :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: either that's or she's embarrassed by the way she dressed compared to the other girls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it's to do with her management? Not the kinds of posts they want her to put up and give off the wrong impression :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: either that's or she's embarrassed by the way she dressed compared to the other girls
It’s possibly cos the attention is not on her at all, it’s all on the bride (as it should be)!
Also I think a lot of these ‘influencers’ are so used to sitting about the house talking into a camera, that they don’t know how to act in a real life situation with real people so I reckon she feels out her comfort zone and like a big fish out of water.
The others on that hen will all have jobs, hobbies, social lives so plenty to talk about, what does the big fella have - 4 Victorian chimney sweep kids, bags for life full of dirty washing and an insta page where she tells 30k people her husband fisted her to bring on Labour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah she won’t be happy it’s not all about her. I can only imagine she will be feeling fat and frumpy next to girls her own age who haven’t let themselves turn into fat wrecks in their early 30’s. Medical miracle she’s that size when she claims to never eat!

Reactions: 7
is that the dress she went to see frozen in London during the day when everyone else was in jeans etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe ATM hasn't paid her data roaming charge an the hotel WiFi is shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bride to be shared stories...no way is scheme maw a size 14 or whatever she claims to be these days.
Why she using the girl as a leaning post? I’d be saying want to get off me. Neither those dresses are flattering I wish big busted girls wouldn’t wear they aren’t flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Ddug taken that wean out of school for a holiday again?
That’s the THIRD time she’s been taken out of school for a holiday. I get she’s only primary 1 but her attendance rate must already be poor. I know schools in Scotland aren’t as strict as they are in England about taking kids on holiday but I really think the Daly family need being given a word on school attendance. And shame on the grandparents for encouraging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s the THIRD time she’s been taken out of school for a holiday. I get she’s only primary 1 but her attendance rate must already be poor. I know schools in Scotland aren’t as strict as they are in England about taking kids on holiday but I really think the Daly family need being given a word on school attendance. And shame on the grandparents for encouraging it.
What makes is worse is our schools finish up in a fortnight. She claims not to have money issues so why not just wait til the school holidays?

Reactions: 13
Guessing big Shaun didn’t win when she’s not posted about it.

Always bragging about how much money she makes but takes kids away out of season to save money.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guessing big Shaun didn’t win when she’s not posted about it.

Always bragging about how much money she makes but takes kids away out of season to save money.
His opponent won on a 2nd round knockout - probs why big D Dawg hasn’t mentioned it.. I’m sure if he had won we would have knows all about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6 figure salary boss but always takes her kids away when it’s cheaper. I get not all parents can afford the extra price when it’s in season but why not book a bit more in advance? There is no need or excuse for kids to be pulled out of school as much as she does.
Why does Big Ang avoid the camera? It’s like she tries to hide herself in videos and photos? We all know what you look like Mags.
Wish the greasy goose would hurry up and share her weekend away photos I need see what spingly, spankly horror she wore or the I just raided the sale rack in primark outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.