TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Your hearts all melted” Gies peace ya rocket 😂😂😂

Is her new agency instructing her to post statements like that?! Jeezo. My heart certainly did not melt, my bile duct on the other hand. That came into play!

(I do like that gingham dress though 🫣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d think she had one child. One of these days she’ll post about sharing a magical experience with one of her sons. Maybe.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You’d think she had one child. One of these days she’ll post about sharing a magical experience with one of her sons. Maybe.
The magical movement will be when they move out and it's just her and Callie left. That's when she will truly be happy. I see Callie stayed out last night, but didn't see her posting about how she was having a special night with her boys. But she would have posted about a girls night if it was just her and the princess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The make up on Callie at TS!!! Glitter yes, middle aged maw lipstick and eyeshadow, er no. Just NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a bucket list thing when you didn’t even organise getting the tickets yourself!
I'm sure she meant her "big-bleep list", the things she can check off that will help her to come across as the most unrelatable mum on the planet and keep boosting her up to the next level of being a totally spoiled bleep who gives nothing back 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She eats out constantly, on her own and for the family of 6 of them - where the bell do they get all the money from? No expenses spared

Reactions: 6
They simply must be up to their eyeballs in debt! Four kids are not cheap, and if you think about what she spends in a week on lunches out, then add in food shopping, kids clubs and clothes for all 6 of them, not to mention the petrol to get to a gym miles away when she could join one near her…it’s so bizarre! I wonder if she gets help from her family

Reactions: 7
How come she made it to an abroad hen for this pal, and the most expensive gig in history just before, but didn’t manage to show up for Ang when it was her hen?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How come she made it to an abroad hen for this pal, and the most expensive gig in history just before, but didn’t manage to show up for Ang when it was her hen?
She was still on her “breastfeeding is my personality” phase and couldn’t possible be away from the baby for 2/3 days - which I understand is hard for mums but I think she introduced a bottle about a week after then we never heard of the breastfeeding much. (Usual for her though)

Reactions: 11
They simply must be up to their eyeballs in debt! Four kids are not cheap, and if you think about what she spends in a week on lunches out, then add in food shopping, kids clubs and clothes for all 6 of them, not to mention the petrol to get to a gym miles away when she could join one near her…it’s so bizarre! I wonder if she gets help from her family
I think her Mum pays for a lot. Looks like her Mum, Dad and sister were in Edinburgh with them. Bet they paid for that meal as I didn't see #ad in her stories.

Reactions: 5
New thread here my lovelies

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.