TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Edinburgh yesterday, believe me, trousers like that weren’t the worst sight. Too many chunky women with short skirts/dresses and cowboy boots all thinking they’ve got Taylor Swifts long slim legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen some pics this morning, what's with the cowboy boots and stetsons the fans all wear? Taylor Swift doesn't wear all that crap. Feather boas? So tacky looks like a bad hen do on crack. My daughter said it was a great gig right enough. Meh I'm just old and grumpy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So there were three of them that are supposedly best pals but none of them went together? Aimemememememe, big ang and misfit maw? Has there been a big fall out? It baffles me that they were all going but didn't go together if they are that close or is it just me?

Reactions: 5
So there were three of them that are supposedly best pals but none of them went together? Aimemememememe, big ang and misfit maw? Has there been a big fall out? It baffles me that they were all going but didn't go together if they are that close or is it just me?
I don't think Ddug's tickets were for last night, I think she's tonight or Sunday.

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the old lady fashion on this hen do! She’ll probably wear a reebok swimsuit paired with those sparkly slidders at the beach club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this an ex friend? (Im relatively new to Aimee)
To be honest I started following her after they stopped talking but from what I’ve read on this thread they were friends and now they’re not but I have no idea why they actually fell out. Not sure if someone else can clarify that? It was before I followed her.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I started following her after they stopped talking but from what I’ve read on this thread they were friends and now they’re not but I have no idea why they actually fell out. Not sure if someone else can clarify that? It was before I followed her.
I’m almost certain a fellow tattler on here knew DDUG from years ago and confirmed that she had slept with Abbies then fiancé in the past. Within a week or two they’d erased all knowledge of each other online 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m almost certain a fellow tattler on here knew DDUG from years ago and confirmed that she had slept with Abbies then fiancé in the past. Within a week or two they’d erased all knowledge of each other online 🤣
Anyone from ek knows this to be true. Paul had slept most of centre point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.