TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bad I just noticed I said It instead of her… bad habit of mine call people “it’s” I can’t stand 😂
---
Well that crying and a girl in my work got tickets from ticketmaster this morning for £58 each. Restricted view but I’m sure Callie would
Have been fine with that.
Her adhd wouldn’t allow her though to sort her own tickets she needs other people to do things for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she hasn't been on insta crying about getting a lift or free taxi through. Wonder who will be looking after the boys given Korpse Kyle works every minute of every day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had days to sort her self out - not like she just got tickets today! She’s just a big moron isn’t she.

I hope her tickets are bangers and after being stressed out her big udder tits they don't get in! 😂😂 I don't even feel bad saying that 🖕🖕🖕

✨Manifesting✨ she gets the night she deserves! ✨😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wee girls dressed in glitter dresses have been camping since yesterday! 🤣🤣 absolute madness! I like Taylor Swift but some of these swifties are batshit crazy..I wouldn’t have the patience! Callie will be so bored as I bet their seats are restricted view!

Reactions: 11
I dont have the patience to sit that long so it really is amazing that a 6 year old and a fanny with fake ADHD will manage it. They truly are an inspiration to all 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No bleeping way, was it on Mearns Mummies?

She's so pathetic and needy 😂😂
It's on Real Housewives of Newton Mearns. I actually saw the post last night and thought what idiot leaves it this late to organise this even with last minute tickets😂😂 should have known it would be her

I hope she's stressed to the max and Callie has been annoying her all day

• Haha
She looks so rough in those photos as in like she would knock you out for looking at her! Her face actually looks better now cause it’s not so hard looking!

• Haha
40k followers and this is her reach 🫣🙈. LITERALLY every comment is other influencers just doing their service and then her insincere replies. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

U can fake your followers but u can’t fake your post interaction 🥲🤣

Also I was reading about Instagram vs YouTube the other day. Apparently YouTube can pay mega bucks, but Instagram you get pretty much nothing. The only way you get money on Instagram is payment from ads and sponsors, and of course receiving gifts… but a free Emma mattress and some cookies won’t pay the mortgage… So yes she may have 40k followers, but if her sponsored posts are doing so dire, it means she’s not organically grown her following (the people who follow her don’t actually like her, bots etc) so she literally just going nowhere with this.

Attachments

• Heart
40k followers and this is her reach 🫣🙈. LITERALLY every comment is other influencers just doing their service and then her insincere replies. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

U can fake your followers but u can’t fake your post interaction 🥲🤣

Also I was reading about Instagram vs YouTube the other day. Apparently YouTube can pay mega bucks, but Instagram you get pretty much nothing. The only way you get money on Instagram is payment from ads and sponsors, and of course receiving gifts… but a free Emma mattress and some cookies won’t pay the mortgage… So yes she may have 40k followers, but if her sponsored posts are doing so dire, it means she’s not organically grown her following (the people who follow her don’t actually like her, bots etc) so she literally just going nowhere with this.
Then she tries the tactic of resharing or using her kid to ask for people to like and share it, if you don’t get the engagement first time round your not going get more the second time even if your using the wee hairy Mary to beg followers.

Then she tries the tactic of resharing or using her kid to ask for people to like and share it, if you don’t get the engagement first time round your not going get more the second time even if your using the wee hairy Mary to beg followers.
There’s just no point in any engagement if it’s prompted though. Big Ang commenting on each of her 20 accounts but she’s never gonna go and do it. Hell, Aimee wouldn’t have EVER done it either unless it was for an ad, free or not. She’s literally influencing no one.
---
Also, what in the world is Scary Mary on? I honestly think she’s a bigger rocket than Aimee and Ang put together.

(I know she has alopecia btw. There’s just no need for this wig) 😭🤣🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a single post from Aimee.. I think shes had a meltdown and not gone. As per, chasing the high of something without thinking about the realistic logistics i.e, getting to and from Murrayfield with a 6 year old for a 3 hour concert at night. Utter fanny.

Reactions: 12
Not a single post from Aimee.. I think shes had a meltdown and not gone. As per, chasing the high of something without thinking about the realistic logistics i.e, getting to and from Murrayfield with a 6 year old for a 3 hour concert at night. Utter fanny.
Or the pals asked her to pay for the tickets can’t get the £1000 together lol. Did she actually have the tickets in her hand to go before telling Callie?

• Haha
I think she will have gone, driven thru and it will have been a nightmare but she will come on tomorrow with a million stories and pics saying how AMAZING it was and Callie just loved it & how she can’t stop crying…
Or else she has sold the tickets for some new sparkly sliders for that hen weekend where she is 100% going to look like the Hen’s old auntie and not her mate from school!

• Haha
Bon marchè and the freemans catalogue will have taken a beating this week to get her kitted out for this hen weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh so she went but of course someone else sorted the travel, drove her there etc. Shes pathetic for a "grown" woman of 4 kids. And the mess of that room and her packing for a trip.the next day at 140am... No words!

Reactions: 15
Urgh so she went but of course someone else sorted the travel, drove her there etc. Shes pathetic for a "grown" woman of 4 kids. And the mess of that room and her packing for a trip.the next day at 140am... No words!
And she definitely won't be tidying it all up at 2am so will be leaving the mess for someone else to deal with! Hate that she got ferried to and from the gig, bet she didn't even help out in fuel/parking costs. Those sparkly trousers 😂 roll on the hen doo so we can see more "fashion"

Attachments

• Haha
And she definitely won't be tidying it all up at 2am so will be leaving the mess for someone else to deal with! Hate that she got ferried to and from the gig, bet she didn't even help out in fuel/parking costs. Those sparkly trousers 😂 roll on the hen doo so we can see more "fashion"
And she has had days/weeks to get ready for the hen do, why hasn’t she sorted her outfits before now!!
as you say though… cannae wait for the ✨fashion✨

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.