Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Guys go create a thread for Mrs potato head and take your argument over there. You're going to get this thread shut down 🙄 this is not angs thread so plz give it a rest!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

soupmodel

VIP Member
Had the absolute displeasure of seeing her in the wild today. That's Dean Castle ruined for me 🤯!

There with her brother, Dad and the four kids. Bébé strapped into the pram the entire time so if she's taken him out, it's only been for content 🫠

Literally composing social media moments and not just being a person with her family. You could hear her before you could see her, yelling at the kids any time they tried to do anything, clear that they weren't allowed to do anything they actually wanted to do either... She was literally loudly talking to them about which tiktok/reel sound to put over her clips about spring time 🙄 What a life! Dad and bro's face showed how much they cannot be arsed with her any time she spoke 🙈😬😂

They were in the background of one of my photos as well, so if this "candid" moment of the bigger 3 playing on the wee climbing frame chute doesn't make the cut later (because it was shot about 4 times 🙈) you can thank me for ruining her shite exploitation of her kids on Insta, via Tattle 🥰:

PXL_20240407_143207320.MP.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Woke up early today because Shaimee had promised me a Primark haul and I was struggling to sleep for the excitement. But now she’ll mibbi do it later today, or mibbi even tomorrow 🥲. I’m not sure I can wait that long! I hope she apologises because I’m beside myself waiting to find out what she got, the wee trendsetter that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mysteryy

She’s trolling us with the lip combo post isn’t she? Absolutely no one, not one soul has asked for the details because it looks dated and ages her so much!
I've been hiding something from you all 😭

I actually own both soar lipliner and brave lipstick 😱😭 I don't pair them together though and they don't look like that on me but I couldn't hide this any longer... I'm sorry 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m actually raging at her story today. She’s burnt out. What after spending a lovely few days with your kids on a free trip away. Eh ok. Me and my man have had to take separate weeks off to cover the holidays. I’ve been parenting non stop while trying to catch up with the housework that I can’t normally do while filled with Maw guilt and keep fitting in playtime and one on one time and I’m no further forward with the house or feel fucking rested and back to work Monday! I’d have been delighted with a trip away. Must be doing life wrong over here. Hang on till I make a reel of my child and see if I can go fucking viral and afford a cleaner

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Please god there better no be any fisting involved in this day in their life.......🤣🤣🤢🤢 hopefully it involves him dropping Aimee off at the job centre after the Tim Hortons 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Daydream_Believer

I unfollowed her a while ago but I seen on another page it was the influencer awards today so went to Aimee’s page to see what monstrosity outfit she was wearing to it. Over the moon to see she wasn’t shortlisted and isn’t there. Enjoy your humble pie hen you’re as shite an influencer as you are a mother! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
It’s too late to save myself. My eyeballs are damaged.

But heads up tricias, it’s maybe not too late for you.

If you play your cards right, hopefully you can avoid social mama jumping aboot in her underwear in another hilarious reel. Complete with those black stompers at the end.

• Haha

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
“treating Kyle” hahahahah, as if he’s no the one paying for everything. Least the wee guy is out the cupboard for the day.

And is this another annual leave right before the schools are off?

• Haha

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
New Thread for Ayrshires fake tanned, ADHD’d, uses bags for life instead of laundry baskets scummy mummy!

Congratulations to….well this is awkward…Me! for the winning thread title.

I’d like to thank shamie and her awful gold trousers and of course Mike Myers AKA Austin Powers for the inspiration.

• Heart
  • Haha

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a while ago but I seen on another page it was the influencer awards today so went to Aimee’s page to see what monstrosity outfit she was wearing to it. Over the moon to see she wasn’t shortlisted and isn’t there. Enjoy your humble pie hen you’re as shite an influencer as you are a mother! 🥳
Bet she's raging she's no there. Rocking up with her Balenciaga stompers, goldmember troosers, old lady lip combo, stinking of St Mortiz and boob sweat 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19

soupmodel

VIP Member
I'm not really one to comment on someone's weight, with kids or without, before or after. Aimee doesn't help herself in anyway but it's because it boils down to she has some untreated mental health issues, could be related to having so many kids and that has an impact on your hormones.

I've got a friend who I love so dearly. She was never mentally in a great place to have kids and now she has 4 and is pregnant with another. She's barely coping now and I'm always going to be there for her but 5 kids is too much for her to cope with. Lots of us lose our identities when we become mums and I think some people struggle when their last baby grows up. Which is obviously a hard moment for a lot of parents, it might be your last without realising it might be your "last" moments of all the little things.

Aimee needs some mental health help but wants a neurological disorder for some reason instead of admitting she has depression. She could even have PMDD or could benefit from being on birth control to help with her hormones. She's looking for some quick fix for something that isn't quick. She needs to be realistic about the fact she's very unhappy with her life, having 4 kids isn't a doddle and she's not in touch with reality. Her life is vapid and purely for likes, her interactions with her own children are solely for content and they only go places if she has other people there to hold their hands, to pay for it or to organise it for her kids.

She even commented on Rachel Spicer's insta post (about being an Auntie) and tagged her sisters: "I'm crying real tears here". Maybe it was a real moment for her but seems like guilt tripping from a distance. Everyone is trying to get on with their lives and she's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Why would Angelina be there to celebrate her and Kyle's 6th wedding anniversary? What's it got to do with them? Her life is really sad 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart

Amanda90

TikTok is far more brutal than Instagram. People don’t care about your feelings on there. Instagram is far more fluffy. Hopefully she posts more on tiktok to get roasted lol. Ps I park in a parent child even when I don’t have my child. Come on Aimee. Want to fight? 😂😂

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
I’ve never been to arran (booked for summer) but I certainly wouldn’t be looking at Aimee for any hints and tips - there are plenty Scottish travel influencers who’s pages I’ve looked at for that.
Recommending food places that we loved as a family, even though you didn't ask 🥲🥲:

The Parlour, Brodick sells brilliant Italian pizza, along with Arran dairy ice creams.

If you like fish and seafood, Mara Fish & Deli Bar, Corrie is delightful. It's run by a couple and you can preorder everything online for collection. Not really a space to sit in. Two benches out the front, different specials every day. It's delicious.

I'm sure you've seen enough online, but if you fancy lunch to eat outside or at home/where you're staying. Please visit The Sandwich Station, Lochranza. It's really worth every penny.

Stag's Pavilion is a great wee spot for a fancier sit down meal. They book out way in advance though!

If you haven't tried it before, please do this:
Get yourself a bottle of Arran Gold and a bag of ice. It's made by the whisky distillery in Lochranza. It's like Baileys but not as sickly and miles better. I've never met a person who tried it and didn't love it (I hate whisky and I could murder a glass just thinking about it 🤣)

• Heart

Noseyneigbour

Why does someone who doesn’t have a job, decide to clean their house on a Saturday with 4 kids running about. Why wouldn’t you do it during the week when the baby is napping! Blows my mind!

• Sad

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
That reel 🙈🙈🙈🙈 she always gets it SO wrong! The navy outfit looks like pjs. Those black stompers are a bloody mess! She's too top heavy for the crop top and the jeans may pop when she has breakfasts (that she doesn't eat!)
Those black stompers 🤣 with any luck she’ll find a spider in them. For everyone’s sake.

• Haha