TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she using the girl as a leaning post? I’d be saying want to get off me. Neither those dresses are flattering I wish big busted girls wouldn’t wear they aren’t flattering.
She’s probably not sharing cos the other lassies don’t want to be seen on her insta and be seen associating with her. She’s not got a very aspirational niche has she - here I am hanging out with my pal, the manky workshy lazy selfish disorganised riot that is this 90s maw inspired lump… you just wouldn’t would you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This one? 👀
She's just trying to get a mention in the thread. It kills her she hasn't got one. Scabbie Draper
---
Can’t see her Insta page, does that mean I’m blocked 😂
Me too
---
6 figure salary boss but always takes her kids away when it’s cheaper. I get not all parents can afford the extra price when it’s in season but why not book a bit more in advance? There is no need or excuse for kids to be pulled out of school as much as she does.
Why does Big Ang avoid the camera? It’s like she tries to hide herself in videos and photos? We all know what you look like Mags.
Wish the greasy goose would hurry up and share her weekend away photos I need see what spingly, spankly horror she wore or the I just raided the sale rack in primark outfits.
Greasy Goose.....🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Killing myself at her all dressed up and ATM in a trampy old tee shirt 😂 put a shirt on for dinner ya scaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god the wrinkly bawsack has been wheeled out for a #sokindlygifted fancy dinner and he is wearing what looks like a cheap primark t shirt 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a shite "influencer" can't even get details (21st not 24th) right for a story. Do these people get paid to go to PR/invited nights or is the free dinner their payment?
Really is pathetic. One job to do and she can't get that right.

Reactions: 12
Such a shite "influencer" can't even get details (21st not 24th) right for a story. Do these people get paid to go to PR/invited nights or is the free dinner their payment?
I've messaged SomewhereByNico's insta to ask if PR influencers pay for their meal/if it's free or are they paying them to be there? I'll be surprised if it gets a reply...

I went to the last one, my sister in law got an early access email invite to book since she was on their mailing list and it was almost instantly fully booked when it went live for everyone. I can't understand why they would need this kind of PR?!

Aimee isn't someone to influence people on nights out or place to eat or drink. Absolutely bonkers that she gets free passes to these place (new talent management must have organised it). But us plebs have to pay full price and extra for supplements and extra drinks 😂 We only booked it as a special treat for a family member's birthday, won't be going back now.

Reactions: 17
I've messaged SomewhereByNico's insta to ask if PR influencers pay for their meal/if it's free or are they paying them to be there? I'll be surprised if it gets a reply...

I went to the last one, my sister in law got an early access email invite to book since she was on their mailing list and it was almost instantly fully booked when it went live for everyone. I can't understand why they would need this kind of PR?!

Aimee isn't someone to influence people on nights out or place to eat or drink. Absolutely bonkers that she gets free passes to these place (new talent management must have organised it). But us plebs have to pay full price and extra for supplements and extra drinks 😂 We only booked it as a special treat for a family member's birthday, won't be going back now.
They want it to be constantly full and constantly tagged on socials, so they use local influencers to do that. They hope being constantly full and sold out and talked about makes it self fulfilling.

They want it to be constantly full and constantly tagged on socials, so they use local influencers to do that. They hope being constantly full and sold out and talked about makes it self fulfilling.
It's weird because in our group booking, at least three people tagged them in public stories and they never reshared them like other businesses do.
So they only want orchestrated PR stories, not free ones from Joe Bloggs? Oh well 🤷‍♀️
---
Thought I recognised the hen's name, her mum is an amazing powerhouse of a woman. A legend in the health and fitness community and has won so many awards for her fitness programmes. The opposite of Aimee and her mum.

Was snooping on FB cause I'm a nosey witch, I take it they are old Mearns school pals?

Here are some old profile pics, which are public, on the bride to be's FB (you can see when Aimee hit the Botox 😂):
Screenshot_20240613-000852.png

Screenshot_20240613-000839.png

Screenshot_20240613-000820.png

Screenshot_20240613-000756.png

Screenshot_20240613-000628.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god the wrinkly bawsack has been wheeled out for a #sokindlygifted fancy dinner and he is wearing what looks like a cheap primark t shirt 😂😂
Does greasy goose constantly lean on folk when getting photos taken? 😂 First the girl now ATM. His smile always looks like he’s about to start crying or he’s in pain.

• Haha
Out of sheer nosiness who is her mum? She sounds like someone who should actually be influencing people instead of this Christmas gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.