TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think for a mum of 4 she looks pretty good shape wise however the swollen feet, arms etc are a giveaway how unhealthy she is. She just does not know what to do with dressing her body. Everything looks frumpy and she never looks clean.
If she dressed to suit her shape, ate a bit healthy, and toned down the make up it would do her wonders

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think for a mum of 4 she looks pretty good shape wise however the swollen feet, arms etc are a giveaway how unhealthy she is. She just does not know what to do with dressing her body. Everything looks frumpy and she never looks clean.
If she dressed to suit her shape, ate a bit healthy, and toned down the make up it would do her wonders
That's the thing she looks fine. It's the body positivity shite while you have yourself looking like AI. I feel bad for her she must have been so insecure on that hen everyone is half the size but she is so unhealthy she needs to sort her life out before she suffocates under those tits

• Haha
Puffness, swelling is a sign of fluid if you have arthritis my friend child has it and how skanky maws ankles are are a sign I know she was saying she was being tested for it but then nothing came of that and she never spoke or showed other symptoms. So I doubt she had arthritis but we’ve all seen her eating habits scranning 2 sausage rolls before school pick up so kids don’t have any so they wouldn’t argue, how about buy one? Clearly bought 2 because you’re being a big muncher, mcds after/before gym, biscoff etc. I can’t stand it when women edit photos it’s not good example when you have a daughter.

Reactions: 9
In the previous story, the outfit is a neon pink colour 😂
Had to check again in case I was going mental but yeah, it's bright pink and it's got a ribbed texture. She flattened all of it, so weird!
Screenshot_20240614-160125.png

---
Was the reason for the delay in hen photos so she could Facetune them🤔🤔

this photo defo looks altered or where did the other half of her body and oth 3 chins go????
That sparkly outfit 😳😳
All I can see is that she is dressed like an actual 5 year old ✨😂 The hair, the face gems, the glitter gutties 🙈🙈 The thing is, she dresses Callie like she is much older. So strange.

I don't think she has a bad figure at all, I just don't get her style in the slightest. It just doesn't suit her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Had to check again in case I was going mental but yeah, it's bright pink and it's got a ribbed texture. She flattened all of it, so weird!
View attachment 2994018
---

That sparkly outfit 😳😳
All I can see is that she is dressed like an actual 5 year old ✨😂 The hair, the face gems, the glitter gutties 🙈🙈 The thing is, she dresses Callie like she is much older. So strange.

I don't think she has a bad figure at all, I just don't get her style in the slightest. It just doesn't suit her.
That sequin outfit with her hair in bunches was like a 5 year old going to Taylor Swift / she is so old fashioned and out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These maggots only go out when it’s free don’t they! Like that big beast Melfy - out power eating the menu everywhere she goes cos it’s free

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her video of the six by Nico place. It shows them having at least 5 cocktails each but in her post the other day they were in the car on their way there. So they drove and were also drinking!!! Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched her video of the six by Nico place. It shows them having at least 5 cocktails each but in her post the other day they were in the car on their way there. So they drove and were also drinking!!! Disgusting.
Not to stick up for her but the place does a nonalcoholic tasting menu too

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 it’s like an advert for a website where old lady sugar mummies meet young hot ladies
I showed my sister in law this tonight and she said that’s not a nice swim suit amazing figure but bride to be looks like she is wearing a nappy, one of left where does her boobs end and start? She’s edit that much they look so long and blend into her hip.

• Haha
Ah ok I didn’t realise that. Fair enough.
Personally I think she should be making this absolutely clear, telling people the cocktails are non alcoholic and reviewing them compared to alcoholic cocktails. But who am I, certainly not "an influencer".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The brides mum is there 😂

Third from the right (front row) in the blue and white bikini top in first photo and third from the left (back row) in the orange dress. Looking amazing never mind being in her 60s 🔥🔥🔥

I'm sorry but did Aimee edit on a red sunbather?!
View attachment 2992722
It just looks so fake. I get she's been footering around and editing her photos but it looks so flat, with zero texture. Something is so off about it.

View attachment 2992723
My guess would be that she's tried to smooth out any bumps and lumps she didn't like and the only way she's been able to get everything looking good (at a quick glance) is by then turning up the saturation on her swimsuit to hide the colour changes. And so she's left herself looking like one of those early 2000's barbie wardrobe on the PC games.
You can see where she's had to edit around the brides hand but I'm actually mortified at the job she's done on the hip. She's had to go and colour in a part of her body that she's so clearly edited and it looks ridiculous.
I've said it before but i think she actually has a decent figure, especially after 4 pregnancies. But she does not dress for her shape so she doesn't help herself. And she's obviously not confident if she's editing her pictures like this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg call a surgeon…her leg is falling
off 🤣🤣🤣

Swear to god I’d have more respect for her if she just owned it or talked about being curvier than the other hens, after all she has birthed 4 chimney sweeps 👶👶👶👶🍼🍼🍼🍼

My guess would be that she's tried to smooth out any bumps and lumps she didn't like and the only way she's been able to get everything looking good (at a quick glance) is by then turning up the saturation on her swimsuit to hide the colour changes. And so she's left herself looking like one of those early 2000's barbie wardrobe on the PC games.
You can see where she's had to edit around the brides hand but I'm actually mortified at the job she's done on the hip. She's had to go and colour in a part of her body that she's so clearly edited and it looks ridiculous.
I've said it before but i think she actually has a decent figure, especially after 4 pregnancies. But she does not dress for her shape so she doesn't help herself. And she's obviously not confident if she's editing her pictures like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I think she should be making this absolutely clear, telling people the cocktails are non alcoholic and reviewing them compared to alcoholic cocktails. But who am I, certainly not "an influencer".
She absolutely should have! They also do a vegan menu for people too, I will do her job for her since she's such a shite influencer. I see she's trying to get an invite to Six by Nico now, shambles of a girl. Hope her new management company tell her how shite she actually is

Imagine describing seeing “Taylor Swift with your girl” as a “bucket list moment” what bucket list moments is she gonna do with this boys? So horrible for them to know wee Whiney will always be the favourite 😫😫😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.