TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that restaurant gifts meals cos as somebody said, it’s hard to get a table in Nicos places - however I don’t think she was invited as such, these places send invites to the management company and the management company sends who they want so technically the venue doesn’t know who they will get - it’s not like they have requested her or sent her the invite personally

Reactions: 8
I know a guy who’s a functioning drug addict, wee Kyle looks worse than him! Poor fella looks like he’s had every drop of moisture sucked out of him. The dude’s a husk!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know a guy who’s a functioning drug addict, wee Kyle looks worse than him! Poor fella looks like he’s had every drop of moisture sucked out of him. The dude’s a husk!
A husk, I am dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m shocked that restaurant gifts meals cos as somebody said, it’s hard to get a table in Nicos places - however I don’t think she was invited as such, these places send invites to the management company and the management company sends who they want so technically the venue doesn’t know who they will get - it’s not like they have requested her or sent her the invite personally
They said this:
"Last night was our first night with paying customers and a few influencers to showcase to new audiences! If it says PR we did comp the experience in exchange for content but we don’t guide the outcome of feedback.
Let us know if we can help further"

So they got all of it for free, for a few shite instagram stories 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A husk, I am dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

They said this:
"Last night was our first night with paying customers and a few influencers to showcase to new audiences! If it says PR we did comp the experience in exchange for content but we don’t guide the outcome of feedback.
Let us know if we can help further"

So they got all of it for free, for a few shite instagram stories 😂😂
Imagine being a paying customer sat next to them beggars. I’d ducking leave the place

• Haha
Imagine being a paying customer sat next to them beggars. I’d ducking leave the place
I'd be too embarrassed to accept a meal for free right now given how many families are struggling. What a red neck. These insta fannies really do have no moral compass. I was brought up in life to pay my way. She's such a beggy wee woman. And my man would be absolutely raging with me if he found out I was begging for free meals on the internet and posting about it. He'd see that as shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was the reason for the delay in hen photos so she could Facetune them🤔🤔

this photo defo looks altered or where did the other half of her body and oth 3 chins go????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she took those sparkly trainers on a hen… she must have felt so different to all those other girls!

• Haha
I’m mortified for her
If she was a good person and a good mom I’d think, you poor wee soul but na. She’s a scum bag

• Heart
All the other girls are wearing high heel sandals and nice dresses then she is wearing sparkly trainers, a cheap horrible playsuit and jewels on her face 😂😂.

• Haha
How swollen are her feet in all
They pics 🤮 she just looks like the old Aunty trying to be cool

• Haha
She looks like she could be the bride or groom's maw.
The brides mum is there 😂

Third from the right (front row) in the blue and white bikini top in first photo and third from the left (back row) in the orange dress. Looking amazing never mind being in her 60s 🔥🔥🔥

I'm sorry but did Aimee edit on a red sunbather?!
Screenshot_20240613-231645.png

It just looks so fake. I get she's been footering around and editing her photos but it looks so flat, with zero texture. Something is so off about it.

Screenshot_20240613-231710.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Third from the right (front row) in the blue and white bikini top in first photo and third from the left (back row) in the orange dress. Looking amazing never mind being in her 60s 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 2992722
It just looks so fake. I get she's been footering around and editing her photos but it looks so flat, with zero texture. Something is so off about it.

View attachment 2992723
defo edited that waist in there🙄 and smoother it out

Reactions: 5
Really don't want to body shame her here, I carried a bit of extra weight in my 20/30s and was super conscious about it, for example I would never have posed in a swimsuit. But the speed with which she has ballooned is quite shocking, she's obviously naturally slim but only a couple of years of trashy food and minimal exercise has really taken it's toll. As a mum of 4 she really needs to sort herself out because this is 100% her terrible lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2992722

View attachment 2992723
It’s the fake tan on the knees and then all the bruises around her thighs but then don’t see that on her other phtotos. Where has her neck gone? She’s no neck it’s like her jawline merges in with the neck I get people can self conscious but editing photos I think can make them look worse esp when you do a rubbish edit job on them.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought the sparkly outfit was a theme night, like Abba or something until I have seen the photo with the other girls 🙈 everything about her looks ridiculous, the cheap sparkly playsuit, the face jewels and the little girl bunches never mind those trainers that should have been binned 15yr ago! How can she go out dressed like that when the other girls r so classy!
She's obviously not posted the pics while away as she's needed to spend time editing and slimming herself!
Last point-the fake tan knees 🤢 how can she always get the knees and hands so bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.