TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread for Ayrshires fake tanned, ADHD’d, uses bags for life instead of laundry baskets scummy mummy!

Congratulations to….well this is awkward…Me! for the winning thread title.

I’d like to thank shamie and her awful gold trousers and of course Mike Myers AKA Austin Powers for the inspiration.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New Thread for Ayrshires fake tanned, ADHD’d, uses bags for life instead of laundry baskets scummy mummy!

I’d like to thank shamie and her awful gold trousers and of course Mike Myers AKA Austin Powers for the inspiration.
Thread title is brilliant, I hose trousers were definitely something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Sheridan Smith has said she's been diagnosed with ADHD at 42, wonder if oor aimee will use this as an excuse to ramp up her self diagnosed ADHD and start going on and on about women being diagnosed when they are older. Because poor poor aimee forgets where she puts her keys sometimes and get easily distracted 😭

Reactions: 11
Off topic but how has Angelina’s sister Harley managed to get another long term boyfriend. She just bought a house with the last one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic but how has Angelina’s sister Harley managed to get another long term boyfriend. She just bought a house with the last one
When she has a new boyfriend am never sure if it a new one or not because they all look the same practically.
Surely she isn’t running that house herself? I mean she is hardly breaking the UK top 40

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching todays stories I can’t get away with how unhealthy she looks.
She’s bloated all over and just doesn’t look healthy no matter how much make up she plasters on

Reactions: 7
Watching todays stories I can’t get away with how unhealthy she looks.
She’s bloated all over and just doesn’t look healthy no matter how much make up she plasters on
I always think her face looks so puffy, like she's allergic to oxygen. I think a few glasses if water a day, some good sleep (not daily afternoon naps) and fresh air would do her the world of good. Especially if she laid off the coffee and cake outings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I always think her face looks so puffy, like she's allergic to oxygen. I think a few glasses if water a day, some good sleep (not daily afternoon naps) and fresh air would do her the world of good. Especially if she laid off the coffee and cake outings.
This. I also know she will have no proper skincare routine after plastering on the make up. A habit of going a daily walk would do her wonders. Even opening they big doors for fresh air, she just looks like she festers in her own filth

I loveeeeee this title but I know it means for this entire thread I'm going to sing this...

*Rimimber

Holy tit, she really does just sit in her house and talks utter shite 🙈🤣 What's this new fake voice she's doing while talking about the hair tablets and oil? I'd be mortified to know her, seriously 😂

I thought you could afford to buy a diagnosis, Aimee? Sort it out already and STFU about it cause all you do is make a mockery of it and it is not helping...

You don't represent us, we do not claim you or your shite. Lots of love, everyone with ADHD diagnosis or everyone struggling who is undiagnosed xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she even been diagnosed? The last i heard her on about it was when she needed to get in contact with her school teachers 🤷🏻‍♀️

"The ADHD is ADHDing!" duck off you lazy, unorganised work shy slug. There's your diagnosis.
The thing is we are all on a spectrum, to meet diagnostic criteria it has to tick certain boxes and have a serious and negative impact on your day-to-day. She's just being a pain in the arse. She needs to stop making out it's a personality trait. It's so damaging.

I will repeat, she said she could do a few shifts and pay for it but that's never materialised. She made out it's because she couldn't spend that money on herself when she has kids... Stop buying shite and getting your nails done and put it aside for it if you think it's life changing 🤷.

I do feel sorry for those who are being pushed away from getting diagnosis. The referrals are through the roof and the teams who diagnose will be so overwhelmed as the NHS hasn't foreseen this uprising coming so waiting lists that were already stretched to a year or so are way over that now.

It's a neurodevelopmental disorder and we live in a neurotypical world. If everyone could be less ignorant about it and more understanding in general, that would be great but all her shitey stories do is put progress back another 20 years.

She needs to seek mental health help in general from mental health professionals and not focus on deciding what she has and wanting them to validate it.

The fact her income is just spouting shite online when she rimimbers is absolutely wild 🙈

Do we know if she got any nominations for the awards she kept going on about? I noticed she tagged @laurenscravings about her pancake recipe, which is hilarious because we were discussing actually food influencers on here. Happy reading, Aimee 👌

• Heart
She really, really pisses me off with that!! Your ADHD is not ADHD-ing ya looney.. you haven’t even been diagnosed! She could easily be working on coping strategies to manage her emotions and feelings of anxiety..as usual she would rather get attention from strangers on the internet! Kyle is such an enabler too! 🤯🤯🤯

"The ADHD is ADHDing!" duck off you lazy, unorganised work shy slug. There's your diagnosis.

• Heart
She has a wee virus and she thinks she gonny die WTF WTF WTF 🤣

Must be nice to not have any real problems 🙈

• Haha
I can't help but think she is doing more harm than raising awareness of ADHD with her constant pish. I know very little about it, but I understand that it can be very detrimental to a person's life. She is making out like it comes and goes. And that normal things like forgetting keys or why you went into a room are the solid traits. In reality she is a fat lazy ham with no life or drive. She needs a kick up the arse. Not a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she has a new boyfriend am never sure if it a new one or not because they all look the same practically.
Surely she isn’t running that house herself? I mean she is hardly breaking the UK top 40
I have a feeling Ross will have kept the house since he had a salaried job. She does have a lashes business but I doubt she would be able to buy him out

Reactions: 3
I can't help but think she is doing more harm than raising awareness of ADHD with her constant pish. I know very little about it, but I understand that it can be very detrimental to a person's life. She is making out like it comes and goes. And that normal things like forgetting keys or why you went into a room are the solid traits. In reality she is a fat lazy ham with no life or drive. She needs a kick up the arse. Not a diagnosis.

Somebody should tell her about all the ADHD people who work hard to overcome it, earn money and do their best, rather than just fester in ignorance and indulgence.

An ADHD diagnosis isn’t magic. You still need to learn how to manage it, understand yourself, and apply techniques to get through.

There's no medical help for this, and she could do it herself any time she wanted. The fact that she doesn’t help herself is all the proof needed to show that she quite enjoys lying about doing hee haw, and that a diagnosis would give her validation and an ongoing excuse to not work, and to take the most laid back approach to parenting and housekeeping ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she can’t be bothered with the waiting list and holding out to see if she actually is ADHDiinng so has gave up with Dr and the questionnaires so has took it upon herself to self diagnose.
I can’t speak for all who to suffer with it, I have friend child that does have it and only seen snippets of how they are with it or when she tells me about what’s going on, her child is on medication I assume majority have that? Even adults?
Am sure ADHD is more than forgetting your keys, loosing your bank card or putting same wash on 3 times a day, or doing lists and never actually doing them because your a lazy slob.
Spend a day with my 12 month old… 1 year old.. don’t be annoying parent counting their child’s age in months. He is 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just adding something so don’t lose this thread!
You can hit “watch” at the top of the thread and it’ll do that for you my lovely
---
The thing is we are all on a spectrum, to meet diagnostic criteria it has to tick certain boxes and have a serious and negative impact on your day-to-day. She's just being a pain in the arse. She needs to stop making out it's a personality trait. It's so damaging.

I will repeat, she said she could do a few shifts and pay for it but that's never materialised. She made out it's because she couldn't spend that money on herself when she has kids... Stop buying shite and getting your nails done and put it aside for it if you think it's life changing 🤷.

I do feel sorry for those who are being pushed away from getting diagnosis. The referrals are through the roof and the teams who diagnose will be so overwhelmed as the NHS hasn't foreseen this uprising coming so waiting lists that were already stretched to a year or so are way over that now.

It's a neurodevelopmental disorder and we live in a neurotypical world. If everyone could be less ignorant about it and more understanding in general, that would be great but all her shitey stories do is put progress back another 20 years.

She needs to seek mental health help in general from mental health professionals and not focus on deciding what she has and wanting them to validate it.

The fact her income is just spouting shite online when she rimimbers is absolutely wild 🙈

Do we know if she got any nominations for the awards she kept going on about? I noticed she tagged @laurenscravings about her pancake recipe, which is hilarious because we were discussing actually food influencers on here. Happy reading, Aimee 👌
Wish I could like this twice because I agree with every single point you made and very well put

• Heart
Reactions: 8