Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her at Strathven today too! Those legging flares thing were awful!! Sadly winey
wonka wasn’t with her at the time.
I had the misfortune of seeing & listening to the wee brat in real time…put me off my £3.50 ice cream so it did

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had the misfortune of seeing & listening to the wee brat in real time…put me off my £3.50 ice cream so it did
Those ice creams were a total rip off! We got 5 and I regretted it when I hardly got change off my £20 note!! 🤣🤣 surprised shamiee didn’t try to blag a couple of freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was there tonight too..didn’t spot her and wee whiney. If I’d known so many Trishas were there we could’ve done a full scale undercover investigation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Typical that her post about today is all me, me, me. Im knackered, so tired etc. Along with a good dose of the boys are awful and I hate them vibes 👍 Would make you sick. Anytime she does anything with the kids shes knackered and her distain for her boys is literally pulsating out of her. Yet get her some "kiddie free" time and the mania shines out her big doughy, moon face. Makes me.sick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was there tonight too..didn’t spot her and wee whiney. If I’d known so many Trishas were there we could’ve done a full scale undercover investigation 😂😂😂

Didn’t spot that big fat arse, moon face and nauseating blue flared textured leggings THINGs??

UR luck was v much in today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2023 we shall launch a full scale investigation
We can gather at the gates of the Dean Park to see her because you know how she visited it that ONCE and loved it so much because its got a great reasonably priced cafe and lovely outdoor walks and it's so close to the new house and she will most definitely be back... cause we all know she loves spending time outdoors in nature and always sticks to her word 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyssssss. After a full weekend on the grid wee Miss Popular has 461 likes on her groundbreaking Aldi ad. Back to Asda she goes 🥲🥲🥴

• Haha
They are all in for a right reality check when they head to the scheme. As if the teachers have time for kids like winey wonka when they are dealing with some of the most deprived kids in Scotland. Callie also going to have her eyes pulled open in a class with kids who’ve got themselves up and ready for school and basically bringing themselves up and using school as an outlet for their anger. Aimee will be the talk of the school, only thing going for her is the teachers probably have a very high turnover as why would you stay when can earn the same wage in the nice east ren schools trouble free, as oppose to the abuse I’m sure they get in schools that come in at the 4th worst in Scotland. I am still amazed that Lady Muck is even moving there!

• Wow
They are all in for a right reality check when they head to the scheme. As if the teachers have time for kids like winey wonka when they are dealing with some of the most deprived kids in Scotland. Callie also going to have her eyes pulled open in a class with kids who’ve got themselves up and ready for school and basically bringing themselves up and using school as an outlet for their anger. Aimee will be the talk of the school, only thing going for her is the teachers probably have a very high turnover as why would you stay when can earn the same wage in the nice east ren schools trouble free, as oppose to the abuse I’m sure they get in schools that come in at the 4th worst in Scotland. I am still amazed that Lady Muck is even moving there!
Can’t wait till she starts posting her new idyllic life ‘on the coast’ … loves going for beach walks as a family cos she loves being outdoors exploring, while the kids THRIVE at their new school and her new estate has the BEST neighbours EVER #blessed #manifested

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Don’t normally really comment on anything. But the comment today “those boys” I actually feel quite upset. Our kids drive us mad sometimes but it was said with such disdain 😢

Reactions: 17
Another day shopping. This time for the annual trip to Smyths to not buy Jackson what he has actually asked for. Wonder if she short changes him again as she simply cant justify paying the price for what he has asked for… She will probably give him another IOU for a day out to the safari that doesnt actually happen as well

Don’t normally really comment on anything. But the comment today “those boys” I actually feel quite upset. Our kids drive us mad sometimes but it was said with such disdain 😢
Thought the exact same. She never speaks about Callie like this

• Sad
So Callie is fine tae interrupt her tae the point she has tae stop speaking and type oot whit she wanted tae say and that’s no even corrected but it’s “those boys” who huv been testing her aw weekend. Sure hen. They wee boys will grow oot the habit ah fighting and arguing wae each other as they get older but a wean allowed tae be cheeky and rude becomes an insufferable, obnoxious adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As someone who struggled to get pregnant for years and eventually fell pregnant through IVF, I find her comments disgusting. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is having a family and all she does is moan about it. Yes, she had a miscarriage and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. She seems to forget this though and how triggering her pregnancy posts can be. I feel guilty posting anything about my pregnancy because I know how bloody hard it is. The fact she doesn’t even look after herself either really pisses me off, especially after having a miscarriage!!! She should be setting a healthy example to her kids, not constantly giving them junk food!! Sorry for the rant but she really fucks me off!!!! 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone who struggled to get pregnant for years and eventually fell pregnant through IVF, I find her comments disgusting. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is having a family and all she does is moan about it. Yes, she had a miscarriage and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. She seems to forget this though and how triggering her pregnancy posts can be. I feel guilty posting anything about my pregnancy because I know how bloody hard it is. The fact she doesn’t even look after herself either really pisses me off, especially after having a miscarriage!!! She should be setting a healthy example to her kids, not constantly giving them junk food!! Sorry for the rant but she really fucks me off!!!! 😡😡
I’m exactly the same. I struggled for ten years to have a child. I did everything possible to get my body in the best shape I could. She needs to enjoy her children not dragging them around shopping centres. They are obviously wanting attention. Probably playing up as this gets them some form of attention.
All this spending is ridiculous. This is not relatable to anyone. Who could be bothered travelling to different shopping centres everyday. There is so much more to do on your own and with the kids that cost absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Sorry Aimee doll your heartburn is not pregnancy related it’s from the amount of greasy crappy food you shovel in to your mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to save the rest of you the time, I added up the birthday present costs while waiting for my appointment 🤣

Jackson £114
Callie £121

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.