Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Lovelies! Oh My Goooonesssss I have such bad heartburn today - this diet of mine bump is just giving me such bad heartburn and a sore tummy. My mum has done the school run cos I am honestly so so busy so first of all I’m going to catch up on Netflix in my bed my admin cos I have sooooo many DM’s and then I’m going to pop to Silverburn cos I have duck all else to do with my life for some maternity leggings! Have a great day 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite thing about that post so far is a nutrition coach commenting on it to say how much sugar it was 😂😂😂 she has easily consumed about 5,000+ calories today, poor baby is getting absolutely no nutrition whatsoever! Probably already has the classic Kilgour eye bags
5000 calories is rank. Social maw vs food

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.