Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Claire b money launders her mans money with the business
Her 'business' in his name, registered to random house Easterhouse, meant to be loaded but sells off knock off fakes and still lives in rented house Hamilton 😭🤣
Back to skanky maw Incase thread locks but way the wee hairy Mary was posing earlier how does any mother think that's funny, for me it's embarrassing old before her time that wee lass.

Reactions: 8
I lose a wee bit of faith in humanity everytime Aimee shares a post and I go on for a nosey and see folk I know have liked it, even worse when they've commented 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest video of Callie, she really is a wee horror who's gona get brought down a peg or two. All the posing and pouting 🤮 it's like it's all she's good for

Reactions: 6
Her 'business' in his name, registered to random house Easterhouse, meant to be loaded but sells off knock off fakes and still lives in rented house Hamilton 😭🤣
Back to skanky maw Incase thread locks but way the wee hairy Mary was posing earlier how does any mother think that's funny, for me it's embarrassing old before her time that wee lass.

Who is she, so I know to avoid? What’s her business name?

Oh wait…I’d just clicked

Reactions: 1
The latest video of Callie, she really is a wee horror who's gona get brought down a peg or two. All the posing and pouting 🤮 it's like it's all she's good for
You see that behaviour and just recoil don’t you? It’s not her fault she’s been brought up so badly. Her antics remind me of a parody character in a movie showing obnoxious kids and parents. Mind blowing what they let her get away with.

Honestly, who cares what she orders in McDonalds?! The absolute inanity of what she havers on about. GET A JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that really is your 'usual' MacDonalds order Aimee, you need to have a look at yourself. I definitely wouldn't be telling people I eat a wrap, double cheeseburger, nuggets and mozzy sticks in one sitting! But then, I'm full after the wrap. She really doesn't help herself.
Also, sort your bloody diet out for the sake of the wee baby inside you. It's the least you can do. I was soo careful when I was pregnant. I definitely wouldn't have been taking Fizz sticks full of god knows what.
We also didn't mange the second, longed for baby. She has no idea how bloody lucky she is.

Shes being to a PT twice seriously thinks shes “got her act together with her eating and exercise”. That Hollywood Bowl and Mcdonalds last night must not count right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree that weans a horror, u can just tell shaimee shows her off like a prize pony..fake laughing at everything she does even though it's all rehearsed and everybody else would be looking at each other and doing the awkward laugh while really thinking what the duck!
Also if anybody even remotely paid any attention to the boys she would be butting in oh did I tell u Callie did this or Callie show them you doing the misfit maw etc then that ridiculous laugh she does 🙄 she's a disgrace of a mother to they 2 boys, the Plains £6 T-shirts she dresses them in says it all, they are merely an inconvenience to her and Callie and their insta famous life.

Aimee if you read this it's only YOU who finds whiny cute and funny, she's definitely the pain in the arse child nobody wants around! It's time her husband of family called her out for her favouritism! 🤬 bunch of shitebag enablers!!

The videos of that cheeky wee brat has really pissed me off, boys papped off to look after themselves as usual while her and Callie have a drama/filming lesson upstairs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if one of your first thoughts when you wake up on a Sunday morning was to tell 30.2k (allegedly) people that you had a McDonald’s chicken wrap with no cucumber for your dinner 🙈 Riveting. In the same week you take money from a supermarket to make dinners that will never be seen again. I’m actually annoyed I continue to watch this bile. 120 quid spent on one kid and 6 quid each on the others. I know they got sale stuff from matalan that she couldnt be bothered showing but could be bothered to tag matalan in your old stained bra. Mind blowing , I think I need to check out from this tit show

Reactions: 15
I notice she only records the wee hairy Mary acting like that when it's just to two of them no when other family members are about.
She spends 90% her time with that wee girl the boys are rarely to be seen. I have 1 of each girl is older but my son is defo a mummy's boy 🤣🙈 but don't see that with skanky maw I think it's unusual especially with boys.

Reactions: 7
Still living at her Mum's I see from today's stories, and yesterday's whiny wonka woes were in her sisters room so she's been there all weekend. All is not well with the in laws, I hope they've opened their eyes to the kind of mother she is!

Reactions: 9
Is she for real or just playing dumb? Can't pronounce Strathaven? I mean I get people from outer Glasgow or up north and elsewhere would call it Strat-haven. Just shows she's in a bubble that only consists of MIL, Mum's & silverburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lassie can't seem to pronounce her own surname right so Strathaven would be torture for her. She must struggle thinking about how to say it in a fake Glasgow Uni / Mearns hybrid accent. Like the time she pronounced flitting as fleeting. Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video of the wee ginger brat is ridiculous, bet the P1 teachers dislike her 😅😅😅 her constant “main character” energy is exhausting, she’ll get a fright when she goes to her new school and gets knocked down a few pegs

That video of the wee ginger brat is ridiculous, bet the P1 teachers dislike her 😅😅😅 her constant “main character” energy is exhausting, she’ll get a fright when she goes to her new school and gets knocked down a few pegs
It’s no even just the wean that needs tae rein it in when they move. Aimee will get the absolute pish ripped oot her for that fake accent if she doesnae tone it doon.

• Haha
Right Tricias…I seen social services mama today at STRATHAVEN

Had on lovely 😳 bright blue FLARES

Did NOT look
Pregnant

Plonked her fat asss in the middle
Of the green and was NOT V nice to her boys

Wee mastermind cutting about playing the princess as usual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Right Tricias…I seen social services mama today at STRATHAVEN

Had on lovely 😳 bright blue FLARES

Did NOT look
Pregnant

Plonked her fat asss in the middle
Of the green and was NOT V nice to her boys

Wee mastermind cutting about playing the princess as usual
Mastermind 😭😭😭 Goodnight. I am DONE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I saw her at Strathven today too! Those legging flares thing were awful!! Sadly winey
wonka wasn’t with her at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.