Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that's not all she's got whiny wonka, it's all she's showing cause she reads here & knows folk can see Jackson is the forgotten child. I feel sorry for that wee boy, his brother too 😢 I dread to think how things pan out if she has another boy!

Reactions: 12
I bet that's not all she's got whiny wonka, it's all she's showing cause she reads here & knows folk can see Jackson is the forgotten child. I feel sorry for that wee boy, his brother too 😢 I dread to think how things pan out if she has another boy!
Hope it's mummy's boy never wants to leave her side, kicks screams has multiple tantrums from even hearing so much as trip silverburn, won't want to leave her side so she's can't give Callie all the attention and never has much free time.
Was Isa a bit harsh there... She needs a serious reality check and I think the baby will be the one to do that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This bleep could fall in the Clyde and come out with a salmon in each pocket, she'll get another girl wait and see, and it'll be all 'perfect family' bullshit. I have the same (current) set up as her, 2 boys then a girl and if I'm being honest looking back my girl was the least pampered out the lot, if anything I was a bit tougher on her, just because I hate the whole spoiled princess bollocks and also by that point I'd learned what mattered when raising kids. I reckon I could count on one hand the times I took all 3 of them to a shopping centre. Can't imagine anything more dull.

Reactions: 13
An £80 doll house for wee whiny!
My wee girl is getting this for her birthday 😂 and I live in the bloody area she’s mentioned today. duck OFF AIMEE!

My little girl though is an actual angel sent from heaven compared to wee Shirley Temple.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe it's nearly new thread time!
My suggestion for thread #17: Lazy maw won't parent her kids, and now she's preg and on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This bleep could fall in the Clyde and come out with a salmon in each pocket, she'll get another girl wait and see, and it'll be all 'perfect family' bullshit. I have the same (current) set up as her, 2 boys then a girl and if I'm being honest looking back my girl was the least pampered out the lot, if anything I was a bit tougher on her, just because I hate the whole spoiled princess bollocks and also by that point I'd learned what mattered when raising kids. I reckon I could count on one hand the times I took all 3 of them to a shopping centre. Can't imagine anything more dull.
I have a daughter am her mum first, friend second, but I'll be the best friend she'll ever have. I was never into that princessy, pink stuff and I've not made mine into that, she hated shops still does unless it's something she really needs or wants the she's interested.
I think it's cruel it's hottest days of year we've had and she dragged them to silverburn then goes on Instagram stories and moans about their behaviour I have 0 sympathy it's cruel and selfish.
Plenty other things she could had done with park, swimming, beach, days away.
If she wasn't pregnant I'd start to think she had a fancy man in silverburn Zara.

Also having a son he's got it drummed into him education first they need it especially nowadays and way things are going. He will be warned off females like Aimee don't want sound harsh or horrible but I wouldn't want all Mr Isa & I hardwork and my sons to then be keeping a stay at home wife and multiple kids. Different if there is a child with underlying health conditions that's totally different but likes off aimee wanting be insta famous and stay at home mother/wife kept woman there is more to life than an app on a phone.

Last edited:
Just to save the rest of you the time, I added up the birthday present costs while waiting for my appointment 🤣

Jackson £114
Callie £121
Remember last year when she said £100 was the LIMIT she’d spend on her kids birthdays and refused to buy Jackson his £40 dinosaur that he asked for because it took up such a big portion of the £100 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just seen the birthday gifts for the weans. Can you tell she
1. Doesnae ken either ah them and their interests well when it’s only Pokémon and Gabbys house she’s bought and
2. Couldnae be bothered tae look at any other aisle for ideas. 5 mins in and out so she can spend the other 5hr 55mins Ah the day oan hersel.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Remember last year when she said £100 was the LIMIT she’d spend on her kids birthdays and refused to buy Jackson his £40 dinosaur that he asked for because it took up such a big portion of the £100 🙃
Skip a set of nails Aimee and buy the boy the dinosaur ffs it annoys me but £150/£500 dress to wear once is absolutely fine. 😫

Reactions: 13
#justiceforjacksonsdinosaur 🤣 A year on and Im still annoyed about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never wanted anything myself as much as I wanted that wee boy to get this dinosaur.

If we all have a whip round we can send it as gifted and then no doubt have to smash our phones when she gives it to Callie.

Here I am raging about my own made up story 🤣 I need something decent on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same. The wee boy has struggled with his speech and starting school. He asks for one bloody thing of his own choice and she cant get him it because it is “too much” but then proceeded to have the most extra 30th birthday party known to man. Most parents put giving their kids the experiences and memories first but not Aimee. This year he has shown an interest in Pokemon so shes went into smyths and grabbed the first couple of things in the pokemon section and shes done. Guaranteed it will be sleepovers and the full works for Callie anol

Reactions: 14
Funny how the sickness, feeling crap, refluxing is coming back right before the schools could be going on strike next week.
Few days in bed for skanky maw binch watching Netflix *pending*

Surprised she not shared more schools stories.

Reactions: 3
The schools are on strike next week 😂 where’s yir freedom hen? What a smug couple of days that was. Get it up ye!

• Haha
I really can't believe someone who lies in bed watching Netflix, is absolutely buzzing the weans are back at school, can't be arsed to do anything with the kids, admits she can't see a purpose in her life other than being a Mum, puts her own needs first, and quite clearly can't stand her sons most of the time is trying to make a 'career' out of being a Mum online and so desperately wanted a 4th child. I just don't get it. She's constantly contradicting herself. Its clear she just idolised the baby / young toddler stage when kids bring a lot of attention to their parents and people are telling you how cute they are, how nice their outfit is etc. If she hadn't moved I'd have put my life on her dragging this new baby to silverburn at least 3 times a week to just stoat around with the pram thinking everyone was looking at her. God only knows how she coped with Jackson and Callie being so close in age.

Imagine being her "kiddies" who've come back from a weekend camping and find out your mum didn't come because she didn't feel well but that she's been busy doing whatever she liked all weekend. She's a disgrace. Baby Shower took priority because she can go there and yap about being pregnant and prams and take photos. Stuff your kids when you can do as you please. Social mama 🥴 social except when it comes to being a mama!
New thread suggestion in bold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.