Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girl1980

Chatty Member
When you‘ve got your friends baby shower at 12, but are scrubbing in for an appendectomy at 4.

1660514344841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

monthetricias2

Beautiful house if that is the one she’s gone for but it’s blown my mind that’s she’s moved out of East Ren to fuck off to KILMARNOCK 😂😂😂😂😂 golden ticket to decent primary and secondary schools just to fuck it all off to be walking the same streets as Marvin and Bullet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

The silverburn queen who's boys are a dream, then there's Whiny Wonka who's just her mothers daughter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PeterPanFan

This annoys me there is woman out there that would give their right arm for a baby but then you have absolutely idiots like her 'actively trying' for a baby but will go out and drink alcohol or consume a lot of it. I have never and never will agree with 'one' won't do any harm what you have the baby has, what you that dependant on alcohol you can't do 9 months without?
I can't nor never will relate to a miscarriage, it's a cruel thing to happen to any woman but study shows consuming alcohol during pregnancy has related to cases of autism, growth issues, mentality issues in children.
It's just selfish.
I'd love to have a baby and have been trying pretty much all year. I overhauled my eating habits, I walk 3 miles each day, I've cut out alcohol, I take my vitamins, I am trying to do everything I can to fall pregnant.
Today I got yet another period and seeing people like her holding their gunt like a bump, failing to eat anything remotely healthy and never exercising or making any effort to be healthy feels like a slap in the face. Why does she get to become a mother yet again when she doesn't even try to be a good one to the children that she already has. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Clementine

VIP Member
First day of freedom…aye alright hen. I dropped my P1 daughter off at school and now I’m on my way to work.

She lives in a bloody bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

crjo

Right Tricias…I seen social services mama today at STRATHAVEN

Had on lovely 😳 bright blue FLARES

Did NOT look
Pregnant

Plonked her fat asss in the middle
Of the green and was NOT V nice to her boys

Wee mastermind cutting about playing the princess as usual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry Tricias, real life has taken over what with doing 2 things big Aims doesn’t, get my kids to school on time and work!

for those asking about kyles wage, he’s on 35-37k plus o/t enhancements. The only thing myself and that lazy toad have is our husbands do the same job for the same company albeit different teams/group. I’ve got loads more tea but I’d out myself by sharing it unfortunately 🧐

They will 100% be debted up to their eyeballs and everything will be on tick, they’ll not have a bean of savings or investments between them I can guarantee!
We’ll see the cracks start to show a few months after they move into their new home, as others have said they’ll have higher mortgage, higher council tax, factor fees etc to pay which they’ve not had to pay for nearly a year. That coupled with no one to constantly watch the kids whilst they’re in bed at 6pm 🤯 or do the school run when she’s been up all night with a newborn, we will see CRACKS and I am HERE FOR IT!!!!

Reactions: 26

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I can't believe this fat lazy cunt was in bed last night when I still had 2 hours of my 6th 12 hour shift in a row to go. I hate hate hate her so much.
In case any instahuns read Tricia Doll’s comment and think she’s jealous - it’s not jealousy, it’s disgust.

Tricia Doll has self respect, dignity, and a work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

weeisa123

Shock horror one of the pup’s from Ruby’s litter is very ill and there’s a go fund me to pay for treatment… that’s what happens when you let 2 poorly bred mutts that should absolutely NOT be interbred have puppies. Honestly always knew something would happen but those poor dogs have barely been in their new homes a month!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Beautiful house if that is the one she’s gone for but it’s blown my mind that’s she’s moved out of East Ren to fuck off to KILMARNOCK 😂😂😂😂😂 golden ticket to decent primary and secondary schools just to fuck it all off to be walking the same streets as Marvin and Bullet 😂😂😂
Hahahah she will be looking for Bullet to breed with Ruby to make a few quid! ‘Their dad is a famous dog from the Telly!’

What an idiot she is… she has clearly done zero research on the area cos it’s a dump, just jumped in so she has an ‘insta’ worthy home for content. Personally I hope it all falls through for her cos she pisses me off with her ‘manifesting a dream home’ chat, when people work their arses off to afford a fraction of what this lazy cow has.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

weeisa123

Aimee’s story about baby names. Must start with a K or C to keep in with the trend of Kyle, Kaiden, Callie… aaaand not Jackson the least favourite child

• Sad
  • Wow

xoNosy

Someone on my FB went to a wedding with her daughter, they weren't part of the bridal party, just regular guests. Well, all the posts and photos were about this wee girl, "everyone said how beautiful she looked", "everyone thought she behaved wonderfully" "everything/everyone....." blah blah was about this wee girl. The bride and groom hardly got a mention. Some people are just so tunnel visioned when it comes to their kids.
This happened at the wedding I was at and 4000 pictures of the wean the next day and none of the bride and groom.. may aswell tell yous I was the bride and I’m still salty AF about it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Aimee tells insta everything because the people around her don't care. Most of the shite she drones on about into her phone is the sort of mundane shite I mumble to my husband or kids all day and they pretend to listen. I'm so tired, I need to get a wedding outfit, I had a great toastie, I've got a sore head blah blah blah. Think about it, we all talk banal mince all day but none of us feel the need to start recording ourselves doing it and sharing it with strangers. She's either very lonely, very insecure or very insane. She bores me to tears with her shite.

• Heart

neecow69

Seeing past the stupid influencer belly out pictures, it is just another reminder of how sad and unwell this girl actually is.

She has already admitted that she doesnt know what her purpose is now that her kids have gone to school and at 30 year old she seems to have re defined her purpose as having another baby. The more concerning part is it is so clear that the part she is most excited about with the baby is all of the content opportunities and buying of clothes/accesories/baby items.

This is an actual being - not something for a couple of extra likes on the gram.

She is going to be in the throws of moving house to a new area with a lesser support network, transitioning 3 kids to a new school and area and the perfect insta newborn bubble that shes dreaming of in her head wont be the reality. Its going to be a hard, hard comedown for her when she realises that… and by the time she has she will have actually have missed just enjoying time with her newborn and will be pining about the lost time and how quick they grow up - except this time she cant just pop out another wean to start again so she really will hit a mega low.

Then in another few years when this baby goes to school she will be mid 30s, lost any form of career she had, likely lost her figure and health if she doesnt stop the path she is going down and will probably have alienated and lost the respect of her boys who will be pre-teens.

As annoying as she is and infuriates me with how disconnected she is from the real world, I think there is actually a very sad, lost and lonely little girl inside there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So long term lurker here, I keep saying I’m going to unfollow the maniac but I can’t for the comedy value. I’ve been following since she took poor Jackson to a smoke filled Halloween event and then he ruined her birthday by having to go to hospital

I’ve just watched her stories about her pram
Shopping and thought she had been gifted some fancy new baby experience but no she was in a pram shop. All I can think of when watching her is Alex Baldwin in friends when he describes traffic lights as aglow with a million fairies. I’ve also never seen a mum- especially a pregnant one look so refreshed and carefree near the end of the school holidays. I’m exhausted and skint trying to do nice things with them. She’s so far removed from a normal mum it’s unreal, her friends must watch her stories and have a good laugh to themselves when they hear her try to describe stories like an actress

But keep on it Aimee, just make sure you get a free cup holder with your amazing pram so you can put your free Tim Horton’s triple caramel with extra foam latte in it

• Haha
  • Heart

Ardnocklife

So the morning after her Aldi Ad and she’s got 375 likes and the only comments are from close friends or family saying “what a great opportunity”… So I would say that’s a big fat fail as people are only liking it because Aimee has begged them to, not because folk have seen it and have thought ooh this is a good ad I’ll go and try Aldi…

This actually just reminded me of the time Aimee tried YouTube… then threw a fit because her views were so low, she actually went on her Stories saying how her family had let her down not even watching, liking and subscribing 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow