Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember last year when she said £100 was the LIMIT she’d spend on her kids birthdays and refused to buy Jackson his £40 dinosaur that he asked for because it took up such a big portion of the £100 🙃
But thinks absolutely duck all of buying herself a £150 dress for a wedding!! She really is a selfish shambles of a mother!! 🤬

Oh what a surprise! Today's another day and Aimee is at yet another shopping centre spending Kyle's money buying breakfast and clothes for herself!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

The silverburn queen who's boys are a dream, then there's Whiny Wonka who's just her mothers daughter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
TT?….When it comes to the boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Mastermind 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Too ill for the school run but miraculous recovery for at the mention of silverburn

Too ill for the school run but miraculous recovery for at the mention of silverburn
My bad ‘To ill for the school run, but a miraculous recovery at the mention of silverburn!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah babe, it's the white (naturally gluten free) rice causing your tummy problems 🙄

1661879803068.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry aimee but the leats of your worries tummy problems after white pasta and rice when you've inhaled sausage, bacon, eggs and beans on 2 pancakes for breakfast and then wanting

Yeah babe, it's the white (naturally gluten free) rice causing your tummy problems 🙄

View attachment 1540345
Haha great minds!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1540345
As a suffer of Crohn's it's known fact foods that make you ill or feel horrible.
Dairy, greasy/oily foods,corn etc you avoid. She eats crap all day and thinks a pack of gluten free rice will solve her problems.
How about eat healthy all the time even more so now pregnant. Clearly talking nonsense when she said she had her act together 🥴
Aimee you don't have IBS,IBD or gut problems you have unbalanced diet, yoyo dieting, unhealthy lifestyle.
Had rice so no problems now away for crepe ice cream...
My bad if I got that last bit wrong it's not something I have 😅🙈

Reactions: 5
2 PT Sessions and a fiz stick and shes transformed her eating and exercise.
Followed by a fry up on pancakes and choking for a desert shop a few hours later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I have to say is………”my minds telling me nooooo….but my gunt, my gunt is telling me yessss”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I have to say is………”my minds telling me nooooo….but my gunt, my gunt is telling me yessss”
This exact thing popped into my head because that is not a baby bump, that is most definitely a gunt.

Rewards herself for eating the worlds smallest side salad with a family sized biscoff crepe, no wonder she’s stuck shitting herself at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TT?….When it comes to the boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Mastermind 👌🏼
YES!! 👏 New member? Sounds like you've been a lurker a while to get such a spot on thread title.

Love the Tricias uniting on this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
2 & half grand for sofa. Yes I went for a nosey take it they've paid the 10% deposit and will be paying off for next 4 years.
If she says they'll struggle to furnish a full house I very much doubt they've bought it outright.
4 years of paying off a sofa sorry but each to their own but it certainly wouldn't be me. Working to pay for a sofa 😫
If she had a JOB and saved could bought it outright.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.