Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shamiee definitely reads this thread! Winding us all up 🤣🤣 if you are reading this pal, you are a disgrace and if you think you’re an “influencer” you need your head checked!! Well apart from influencing us to be nothing like you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many calories does this girl consume in a day? Pancake stack for breakfast, curry for dinner… biscoff crepes for supper… but she also needs biscoff churos too 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The recent pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the state of it. My partner would never take that Sort of pic for me he would be affronted hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How many calories does this girl consume in a day? Pancake stack for breakfast, curry for dinner… biscoff crepes for supper… but she also needs biscoff churos too 🤯
It's not Aimee it's bump 😏😏🙈 what bump wants bump gets..... Must be another girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourite thing about that post so far is a nutrition coach commenting on it to say how much sugar it was 😂😂😂 she has easily consumed about 5,000+ calories today, poor baby is getting absolutely no nutrition whatsoever! Probably already has the classic Kilgour eye bags

• Haha
The recent pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the state of it. My partner would never take that Sort of pic for me he would be affronted hahahaha
She looks awful 😖 I can't with how boring she is and that voice.... think I'm gony have to unfollow and keep up on here with her tit show 😒

Reactions: 2
For someone who has literally just had a miscarriage she really couldn’t care less about the risks of gestational diabetes and pre eclampsia from this outrageous sugar intake on the daily. I know we all like to indulge now and then, especially when pregnancy cravings kick in, but I’ve never in my life known anyone to eat like this all day every day 🤯 she is going to make herself seriously ill

Its actually sickening. Way too much sugar and salt the poor baby.
A midwife would be disgusted for sure, using whole bump/baby wanted it as an excuse for being a big greedy guts.

Reactions: 3
Its actually sickening. Way too much sugar and salt the poor baby.
A midwife would be disgusted for sure, using whole bump/baby wanted it as an excuse for being a big greedy guts.
Yip and she will be greeting all day tomorrow she's got heartburn or sore stomach, eating for 6 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Catching up on the train to work to start my 7-7 shift 😴 I am absolutely horrified at this girl's food consumption while pregnant! I reckon the pudding was gifted after she mentioned them in a story, is it not a Glasgow instahun who owns that place?
Also, eating out twice in a day then going to buy a 2.5k sofa!? HOW do they do it? Seriously 🤔

In that grid post she looks like an excited 5 year old, bleeping pathetic hole getting excited about a pudding. And where the duck were the weans??

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I just seen this!!! There must be at least 2000 calories in this “snack”. She should be eating about that amount per day!! Look at her face. She looks greasy. It’s like all the fat and oil from the food is seeping out her pores!! Also seen this… Aimee we know you read here so have a look at this, according to the NHS you need an extra 200 calories per day in the last 3 months of your pregnancy. That’s it. Baby doesn’t want anything just now, you do ya fat pie!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Catching up on the train to work to start my 7-7 shift 😴 I am absolutely horrified at this girl's food consumption while pregnant! I reckon the pudding was gifted after she mentioned them in a story, is it not a Glasgow instahun who owns that place?
Also, eating out twice in a day then going to buy a 2.5k sofa!? HOW do they do it? Seriously 🤔

In that grid post she looks like an excited 5 year old, bleeping pathetic hole getting excited about a pudding. And where the duck were the weans??
I also wondered where the kids were. Imagine a woman approaching 31 and asking someone to look after the kids while she goes and get a crepe with ice cream... a milkshake AND churros with her husband. She lives in a dream world where she gets everything she wants. Wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant just to use it as an excuse to eat what she wants when she wants.

My favourite thing about that post so far is a nutrition coach commenting on it to say how much sugar it was 😂😂😂 she has easily consumed about 5,000+ calories today, poor baby is getting absolutely no nutrition whatsoever! Probably already has the classic Kilgour eye bags
Has she turned comments off? I can’t see that comment, I want to like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.