Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just logged in on my laptop and the view is different to on my phone.......71k views of this thread!! More than socialmaws followers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The social mama is defo one of they people like u can’t understand why folk like them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A lot of it will be hate follows. I know it makes me feel like actually I’m doing pretty good when I compare myself to her. 🤷‍♀️

The few that like her will be just like her. All seeking validation for overspending, debt, poor nutrition, slovenly housekeeping, poor parenting, and self centred obsession with lashes and brows and nails and hair and tans and fillers and Botox.

Reactions: 6
So the morning after her Aldi Ad and she’s got 375 likes and the only comments are from close friends or family saying “what a great opportunity”… So I would say that’s a big fat fail as people are only liking it because Aimee has begged them to, not because folk have seen it and have thought ooh this is a good ad I’ll go and try Aldi…

This actually just reminded me of the time Aimee tried YouTube… then threw a fit because her views were so low, she actually went on her Stories saying how her family had let her down not even watching, liking and subscribing 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The only time she makes the bed I imagine, is when she’s taking pics of her gunt in that mirror!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This actually just reminded me of the time Aimee tried YouTube… then threw a fit because her views were so low, she actually went on her Stories saying how her family had let her down not even watching, liking and subscribing 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
I forgot about this 😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping idiot! As usual, a half arsed, failed attempt from big Aimee 😂

• Haha
East Ren schools are going to be affected by the strikes. No more freedom for Aimee 😂 I predict bed rest will have to be taken by the most pregnant woman in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am no sure but a think that zara stuff will wash well, just cos she said it 15 times throughout the big amazing haul 🙄🙄🙄 she's took 5 days to do and it took her 5mins if that and was boring as hell, her voice actually goes through me whiney glesga uni accent 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have the boys been fighting because they are bored out their minds waiting / watching Callie do dancing for 45 mins. Who could blame them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why doesn't she go get what she needs at silverburn while they're all at school or when Callie is at dancing?! Idiot

Reactions: 9
The reaction she gave Callie for ripping the piss out of her, would not have been the reaction Kaiden or Jackson would’ve received if they did the same. Tell me you’ve got a favourite child without telling me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she spend so much time at silverburn, I've lost count how many times she been there in past month.
Here's a thought skanky maw use your 'freedom' wisely maybe go when kids are at school instead of getting nails done, vegetating in your mum's, going for coffee.
I don't blame your kids for playing up first Lovely day In weeks and that's always first place you go. Moron

Reactions: 7
Hi, just asking for a friend… does anyone know if Zara clothes wash up well??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But it was Big Ange who dropped them off to her. Obviously she’s a medical professional…. All those qualifications she has to be injecting people’s faces.
Oh wait…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't let her near me scary they do these short courses, beautician I go to told me took her 6 years to get hnd and know everything about human amanity.
Went to school with her can't stand her also Claire B who does same but yet claims she's soooo busy posts stories multiple times a day but never any work 😂

I wouldn't let her near me scary they do these short courses, beautician I go to told me took her 6 years to get hnd and know everything about human amanity.
Went to school with her can't stand her also Claire B who does same but yet claims she's soooo busy posts stories multiple times a day but never any work 😂
A girl I know is a qualified nurse, has her own clinic that has had to be cleared by the clinical board as she’s also a prescriber, but because she cares about what she does, she charges accordingly. She’s aware of all the laws in place, i.e, you can’t call it botox etc anymore to advertise and I would trust her to be able to fix a duck up/clinical emergency involving your face over big Ange any day.
That whole industry needs monitoring and hell mend anyone who has paid a few hundred quid for a course only to be shut down once the appropriate laws come in.
Without wishing harm on anyone, I do hope she gets a fright when she fucks something up and someone takes her to court, only to find out she’s not insured accordingly because she’s not actually qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think Claire b money launders her mans money with the business

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.