Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time doing this. Hope I did it correctly.
@Mysteryy šŸ™Œ with a cracking thread title. Letā€™s see if the ā€œdream houseā€ is still on the cards by the end of thread 16:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't believe she's going to make those weans Schemie tramps, can someone link me to the house please?

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids donā€™t stand a chance in their new school. Itā€™s sad to say but theyā€™re going to get bullied to no end, but hey, at least schemie mama got her āœØ dream house āœØ

Reactions: 11
Why the duck is ddug renting a house the size of a shoebox in Killie for NINE HUNDRED QUID a month!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t believe she knocked on door at the time she did fs she know kids live in the house and with her own kids would know it was a busy time oh wait does she bath her own kids often more like mother in law thatā€™s why she didnā€™t think unbelievable

that pick of Kyle attempt to smile thatā€™s the smile of thank f she will get off my back iv gave her baby and house honestly picture says a thousand words feel sorry for the guy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t checked the local school out there is a few local ones so maybe she is hoping she gets in one of them but that one will be her catchment as itā€™s the closest ,every house I have lived in has been based around being near a good school she is thick itā€™s fck ,I actually left a really beautiful house coz the area was bad and schools were crap u can just tell all she is thinking about is her self

Reactions: 8
Beautiful house if that is the one sheā€™s gone for but itā€™s blown my mind thatā€™s sheā€™s moved out of East Ren to duck off to KILMARNOCK šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ golden ticket to decent primary and secondary schools just to duck it all off to be walking the same streets as Marvin and Bullet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Beautiful house if that is the one sheā€™s gone for but itā€™s blown my mind thatā€™s sheā€™s moved out of East Ren to duck off to KILMARNOCK šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ golden ticket to decent primary and secondary schools just to duck it all off to be walking the same streets as Marvin and Bullet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hahahah she will be looking for Bullet to breed with Ruby to make a few quid! ā€˜Their dad is a famous dog from the Telly!ā€™

What an idiot she isā€¦ she has clearly done zero research on the area cos itā€™s a dump, just jumped in so she has an ā€˜instaā€™ worthy home for content. Personally I hope it all falls through for her cos she pisses me off with her ā€˜manifesting a dream homeā€™ chat, when people work their arses off to afford a fraction of what this lazy cow has.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marvin & Bullet!!!! Hahahaha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That house looks lovely but in reality itā€™s small. There will be 6 of them living there and it wonā€™t be long before sheā€™s wanting back up the m77. They are ages away from the town, shops etc! As for schools šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ Sheā€™s gonnae get leathered at the school gates if she doesnā€™t sort her ā€œaccentā€ oot pronto!

• Haha
Hahahah she will be looking for Bullet to breed with Ruby to make a few quid! ā€˜Their dad is a famous dog from the Telly!ā€™

What an idiot she isā€¦ she has clearly done zero research on the area cos itā€™s a dump, just jumped in so she has an ā€˜instaā€™ worthy home for content. Personally I hope it all falls through for her cos she pisses me off with her ā€˜manifesting a dream homeā€™ chat, when people work their arses off to afford a fraction of what this lazy cow has.
She manifested it meanwhile Kyle has been working all hours to actually pay for it. Wi ser what the MIL would say if she heard oor Aimee saying this.

Howā€™s she affording this is what I wanna know. Also the smugness is irritating.
I would also like to know how she can spend her morning catching up with love island!? She has 3 kids. I have 1 and I would never lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Howā€™s she affording this is what I wanna know. Also the smugness is irritating.
I would also like to know how she can spend her morning catching up with love island!? She has 3 kids. I have 1 and I would never lol
Sheā€™ll need to make the most (rip the piss) out the free childcare til Oct

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah widnae admit tae manifesting anything if it wis in Kilmarnock. Sheā€™s so oot her depth doon that neck ah the wids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah widnae admit tae manifesting anything if it wis in Kilmarnock. Sheā€™s so oot her depth doon that neck ah the wids.
She'll be lucky if she makes it 6 months. Imagine her walking into a baby class in the scheme with that accent and level of self entitlement telling everyone about how she has 30k followers and gets free cookies for begging on the Internet šŸ˜«

Me too! If she got her finger out and paid her way she really could get her dream house because this is nothing to do with her. She's contributed nothing and they've managed to get this on one wage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She'll be lucky if she makes it 6 months. Imagine her walking into a baby class in the scheme with that accent and level of self entitlement telling everyone about how she has 30k followers and gets free cookies for begging on the Internet šŸ˜«

Me too! If she got her finger out and paid her way she really could get her dream house because this is nothing to do with her. She's contributed nothing and they've managed to get this on one wage.
Ah cannae see her swanning roon Asda in Killie or gawn tae Costa up the Burns Mall in the toon centre thatā€™s for sure. Am no sure sheā€™s really done any research intae the area. Na offence tae anyboady fae roon they parts but it really is a shitehole thatā€™s only selling point in the M77.

• Haha
It's all just baffling to me. Why did she have to sell her house to begin with? Why not just wait and be patient... She can't just be grateful for what she has can she? Just stay in your house and wait for something to come up? It might be a year or 2 but instead, she just sells her house and buys something she has seen once in an area she knows nothing about. Baffling.

Reactions: 10
I would really like some insight on how Aimee can afford the lifestyle she lives. Me and my partner both work full time jobs, weā€™ve got 1 child and we are struggling each month with the cost of living going up.. yet here weā€™ve got aimee, who doesnā€™t work, lies in her bed all day, has 3 kids with another on the way and sheā€™s on her stories talking about how she ā€œmanifestedā€ this on her course she done with Brett the junkie, how does she think this content is relatable? She is so far from reality, she is such a self entitled twit who doesnā€™t know what itā€™s like to live in the real world. She had a nap yesterday, where was your kids? And then lying in bed catching up on 5 LI episodes??? Who can do that when they are a mum? She totally disgusts me

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.