TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that she’s using her needing to buy that house a narrative now !!

a family deserve that house not her .

noticed Her last three posts the likes have dropped down so many are wising up to her now
People only followed her because of Jaxon, thats the only reason I followed her, its the only reason she got most of her ads was because of Jaxon, and now, unfortunately, jaxon has gone so why do we need to follow her? Why do we need to watch her stories where she will complain and beg for something else? We dont. Shes no one without Jaxon and she knows it, hence opening a shop “in Jaxon’s memory”. She will buy followers back but you cant buy engagement and likes.

She must be fumin
She had a placement at Leicester Royal Infirmary - she wasn't liked here.
Id love to get the tea from people who really know her. People from placements, old friends, neighbours etc lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hospital bed in HDU cost £800 per night- that's how much NHS have to pay for J when she refused to take him back home (unless she get carers). She is beyond selfish! Didn't care about anyone or anything- only herself.

People only followed her because of Jaxon, thats the only reason I followed her, its the only reason she got most of her ads was because of Jaxon, and now, unfortunately, jaxon has gone so why do we need to follow her? Why do we need to watch her stories where she will complain and beg for something else? We dont. Shes no one without Jaxon and she knows it, hence opening a shop “in Jaxon’s memory”. She will buy followers back but you cant buy engagement and likes.

Id love to get the tea from people who really know her. People from placements, old friends, neighbours etc lol
I didn't know her in person but heard about her and she didn't come across as a nice person.

Reactions: 4
That house wasn’t good enough when J was alive she moaned about the garden being on a slope, not enough storage plus the size of the Property only being a 2 bedroom so if she was to give J a sibling in the future she would need an extra room & an extension would not be possible or somet? Her Neighbours & their children don’t like her 😂 anyone else remember when she was fuming about neighbours children calling her a Witch 🤣 I’m sure it was around same time she said that some dodgy men late at night were hoovering around her house & her Mercedes so that’s why she was Gifted a Ring doorbell
edit to add
I meant Hovering doubt they were out there hoovering gone midnight 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The house was awful . She had no taste . She didn’t make it cosy at all . No comfy sofa throws cushions or even Christmas decoration at Christmas. She will definitely milk it so people buy the house . What a manipulative witch to use her dead son as a way to make people donate and buy the house for her . Disgusting if she does start another fund me .

edit to add
I meant Hovering doubt they were out there hoovering gone midnight 🤦‍♀️😂
Poor kid will be traumatised when she find out the witch ain’t moving out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She made it sounds like J’s dad was hardly around and was a bit useless - I had no idea he was with him that much at all. She’s So manipulative 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She made it sounds like J’s dad was hardly around and was a bit useless - I had no idea he was with him that much at all. She’s So manipulative 😡
Far from it & he gave her a monthly amount for his son they came to a mutual agreement so they didn’t have to go through CSA

Reactions: 11
I think it was mentioned on the last thread that all child deaths have an investigation nowadays, she would be aware yes
What I’ve read here sickens me. How can they prove though that she messed with his feeds and the effect that had? Some of the followers here must’ve seen the tragic end coming. So so awful

Reactions: 3
What I’ve read here sickens me. How can they prove though that she messed with his feeds and the effect that had? Some of the followers here must’ve seen the tragic end coming. So so awful
I went back and read the very first thread and it’s worth a read if you haven’t. It took me ages so haven’t read the others yet. I’ve no idea how inquests and coroners reports work…but when you read what other parents of children with really complex needs were writing, it’s hard to believe she won’t have to defend herself at some point…that might be a complete reach given we don’t know the circumstances of his death but it certainly seemed people were worried some time ago

Reactions: 5
It’s all been on her IG where she’s openly admitted to doing it :( to save time, to fit flight schedules & better suit time differences after travel, to cut night feeds. She’s admitted to missing meds, stopping meds etc. She did whatever she could to make the minimal amount of time she had to parent, as easy on her as possible. There’ll be tons of screenshots on previous threads.
The (non) feeding school is a disgrace all on its own, she didn’t just mess with feeds, she stopped them altogether for the sake of a lick of a frazzle. J was literally starving.

• Sad
  • Angry
I’ve had too shorten the video so J’s dad isn’t visible but he recently posted these, 💔
View attachment 763306
It’s lovely to know he had his dad’s love in his life. I was genuinely upset when he passed away as I’d been so happy to see him gain strength and weight and really advance. I followed the threads and everything people have posted about prior concerns is true, sadly. I didn’t expect things to end like this though

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would but she blocked me last year when I asked why she left her son to go partying after his hospital admission 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A week/10 days before he passed she dragged him down to London (straight after she pushed for discharge from the latest hospital stay) as it was HER birthday that needed celebrating so he was his him then whilst she was out celebrating!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A week/10 days before he passed she dragged him down to London (straight after she pushed for discharge from the latest hospital stay) as it was HER birthday that needed celebrating so he was his him then whilst she was out celebrating!
I wonder what he thought to her behaviour and if they’re on friendly terms now

Reactions: 4
Imagine the day your child passes away you come up with a brand name to make money out of them. The day he died. The woman sickens me.
Love all the new content used of her travels because she cannot bare to not boast of her lifestyle. Here buy my dead sons merch whilst look I'm living it large ..... 'single handedly running a business' from my luxury swimming pool. Let's forget that I'm not actually doing duck all for the business except design naff products for 90 year olds to spend their pension on.

Charity work my arse 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I don’t think you can just roll them over?! That’s horrific! I suppose all health authorities are different but that’s definitely not something I’ve heard of before.
My friend has caters for both her and her son and they are allowed to roll hours over like this, I think it depends on the council xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.