TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is literally only one person in the entire world that I could imagine stooping so low as to turning their dead child into a brand to make money, and that one person is Kathleen. Honestly I don’t think the woman has an ethical bone in her body. However did she qualify as a nurse?

Reactions: 17
There is literally only one person in the entire world that I could imagine stooping so low as to turning their dead child into a brand to make money, and that one person is Kathleen. Honestly I don’t think the woman has an ethical bone in her body. However did she qualify as a nurse?
I reckon she only went back to take her exams/complete 3rd year was for a grid post on the gram so she can say "look at me, im a qualified nurse"... She'll never do nursing now, she hasnt even completed her preceptorship.

Reactions: 5
I've followed her since the videos of J being sick in the car I had always felt there was something "off" about her, when the first ever thread was opened I was relieved to see others felt the same before it got locked. Eventually when they did allow the threads to be open on her, reading posts where other SEN parents put facts straight on her situation really opened my eyes to what my niggles had suspected all along. I cried when J died what a precious life taken too soon he was a joy to watch. I think its so sad that we the viewer are only now getting to see how clever and strong he really was as she always liked to keep his milestones secret to make him appear more eligible for carers. Its a shame that it's taken his death for her to finally celebrate his successes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s vile . Nobody on this planet would do what she has done to make money it’s the lowest of the low l why not grieve your son and stay of social media . I genuinely think she has something wrong with her because she has no emotions at all over her own child . How can she think making money from her dead son is normal . I honestly don’t know what runs through her mind she’s a very twisted sick individual

Reactions: 8
I had a fragile relationship with my mum, I found out only a few weeks ago she had died of covid in February of this year.
I am a mess and have so much guilt, I can hardly function properly.
If it was one of my babies, I would be in a worse place.
She is diabolical, she just wants to make money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a fragile relationship with my mum, I found out only a few weeks ago she had died of covid in February of this year.
So sorry for your loss ♥

Reactions: 3
I’m very sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you can be kind to yourself 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have never commented on this thread before, always believing that to make negative comments about anyone who has lost a child was beyond cruel but then I read her recent posts, she is setting up a brand to profit off the death of her son. Have I really read that correctly? 90% profit going to her with 10% going to different charities what she hasn't specified. T-shirts with her little boys face with super imposed angel wings. I am genuinely lost for words that anyone could exploit the memory of a dead child in this way.

Reactions: 32
Sorry but I’ve never been able to fathom why or how people record themselves crying? You would literally have wait for the tears to start, then pick up your phone, find the Insta app, click the story button, record, watch it back and think yes that ones good, swipe for a black and white filter then post?? It seems bizarre to me. If I’ve ever been extremely upset to the point I am crying never have I EVER contemplated recording myself to post for strangers to view.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So typical kaytee . When she says it felt like before when she would go away that jaxon was well looked after back home why she has some well deserved me time .

kaytee you never ever deserved me time because your whole bleeping life was about you not jaxon . Your a disgrace anybody with young children will agree with me having me time is not disappearing for a three week holiday leaving your son . Your a disgrace honestly . So many people are finally seeing you for the horrible vindictive idiot that you are !!! Didn’t share the photos in the clubs smiling dressed to the nines though did you hun ?? Because it didn’t fit your narrative did it ….. anybody who buys from this women is as sick as she is . Never know anybody set up a shop selling merch from they’re dead child . What’s worst is the sad posts she’s now posting to ler people in to feel sorry for her and buy !!!

Here we go the crying has started . If you can film yourself crying then something is seriously wrong with you !! Typical first day back from morroci and the crying and hints for a fund me to buy the house start !!

this women is unreal I swear . So not once did she cry in Morocco suddenly she’s crying in the gram again .

On the beg again in other words kaytee is wanting someone to feel sorry for her and buy her one …..

just google it fgs like it’s really not hard . We all know though she’s just on the scrounge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sending you so much love ❤

So typical kaytee . When she says it felt like before when she would go away that jaxon was well looked after back home why she has some well deserved me time .

kaytee you never ever deserved me time because your whole bleeping life was about you not jaxon . Your a disgrace anybody with young children will agree with me having me time is not disappearing for a three week holiday leaving your son . Your a disgrace honestly . So many people are finally seeing you for the horrible vindictive idiot that you are !!! Didn’t share the photos in the clubs smiling dressed to the nines though did you hun ?? Because it didn’t fit your narrative did it ….. anybody who buys from this women is as sick as she is . Never know anybody set up a shop selling merch from they’re dead child . What’s worst is the sad posts she’s now posting to ler people in to feel sorry for her and buy !!!

Here we go the crying has started . If you can film yourself crying then something is seriously wrong with you !! Typical first day back from morroci and the crying and hints for a fund me to buy the house start !!

this women is unreal I swear . So not once did she cry in Morocco suddenly she’s crying in the gram again .

On the beg again in other words kaytee is wanting someone to feel sorry for her and buy her one …..

just google it fgs like it’s really not hard . We all know though she’s just on the scrounge
Justifying going away and wanting people to buy to make her feel better

Reactions: 6
I have no words for her reposting this.....

After everything SHE did...
Change his meds to suit HER
Change his feeding plan to suit HER
Appeal for keiras carers so she has time for HER
Put him on a feeding plan to get him orally eating to suit HER
Choosing a Mercedes car suitable for HER and not jaxons medical needs
Having a go fund me set up for Jaxons equipment when it was actually funded so the go fund me ended up being spent on HER no doubt
Hot tub in the garden paid by the go fund me supposedly for Jaxons medical needs 🤷🏻‍♀️ but we all know it was for HER and her parties when she palmed J off to his dad's

The list goes on

Screenshot_2021-09-16-20-12-02-14_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How did she manage without Kiera’s on holiday when she took him away????

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How did she manage without Kiera’s on holiday when she took him away????
She coped fine as she didn't need keiras for the hours she had them each day....she only wanted them so she had time for herself

Reactions: 11
It wasn't until the SEN posters on the first few threads shared their experiences that I truly understood the carer situation. Basically, the threshold to get 60 hours a, week is high. It's not for kids who can communicate, have some mobility and don't need carers to stay alive. J didn't need them, but losing them meant Kathy would have to parent him herself (like every other parent) and she was not willing to do that. When she lost her appeal I'm sure one of the grounds was that j survived multiple holidays abroad without carers and this was evidence that he could survive without them.

When he was 2 she tried to force a few local nurseries to take him in. When they said they couldn't because of lack of equipment and trained staff she tried everything to get them shut down. She basically spent the last 3 years doing everything possible to leave j whenever and wherever she could.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It wasn't until the SEN posters on the first few threads shared their experiences that I truly understood the carer situation. Basically, the threshold to get 60 hours a, week is high. It's not for kids who can communicate, have some mobility and don't need carers to stay alive. J didn't need them, but losing them meant Kathy would have to parent him herself (like every other parent) and she was not willing to do that. When she lost her appeal I'm sure one of the grounds was that j survived multiple holidays abroad without carers and this was evidence that he could survive without them.

When he was 2 she tried to force a few local nurseries to take him in. When they said they couldn't because of lack of equipment and trained staff she tried everything to get them shut down. She basically spent the last 3 years doing everything possible to leave j whenever and wherever she could.
Surely the holidays would have been bought up at the reviews etc and don’t see how she could have argued out of that even though I’m sure she probably tried

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.