TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread keeps us going because we know that people are behind us and know what she is really like . I can only hope that soon enough more see through her and stop enabling it . She only posted that because she knows that without jaxon her Instagram is dead and nobody is intrested in her . If she shares a picture if her nobody cares . realky her insta name should just be remembering jaxon because 1 she ain’t a nurse and 2 it’s all about jaxon anyway .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With respect you ain’t dealt with her and her narcissist behaviours. If you think what you see on here is bad it’s nothing compared to what she’s really like . When I say I will be his voice because he ain’t got one is because he’s keeping private and anytime he does speak she just shuts him down . He has took actions so don’t think he’s sat back and watched this happen if anyone is to blame it’s the authority for believing her every word over the actual evidence in front of them pure neglect on many levels . He won’t voice his opinions on social media because he knows she will shut him down with her minions and you all know for a fact she would . She’s a liar and a fraud and a narcissist and she does everything to look the perfect one . So don’t for one minute think he isn’t trying he is he’s just not broadcasting it on social media for her to send her minions onto him he has less than 400 followers she has over 100k that are blinded by her single parent doing it alone but shut that she portrayed. He had jaxon more than she did . like the Other family member said the family are disgusted and have warned her but she does not give a tit . when She changed his medications she said the hospital did it so it was fine then when she did the feeding school she said it was advices by the doctors his father was blocked from her insta he didn’t see anything and she made damn sure he wasn’t allowed to ring a doctor etc over his son it had to be her only . He trusted her because she was a nurse and the mother of his son it was only when people directed him to this thread that he realised and now we know just how bad things was ,

you have no idea the grief and hurt he’s feeling right now knowing that something was wrong and he trusted her . So please before you judge it see that he was just a normal father trusting the mother of his child . Jaxon had A tough time medically since birth so when kaytee told his father something he trusted that she was telling the truth never in a million years did he think she was neglecting him like that .
Everyone on this thread knows he has always been a big part of J's upbringing and that he paid maintenance as well as having him for weekends and long stays. We all knew when he was with him even if she was posting pre-recorded footage of him making out she had him. I wasn't making judgements, I asked as I have never been able to understand how he has known about this thread and seen for himself what has been going on but never said anything. On the other threads people have discussed why he hasn't said anything, I was only asking why he cant have a voice. It doesnt matter with him whether he has 110k or 400 followers, he isn't the same as anyone else who would get shot down by her followers, he is J's dad and that holds weight. He hasn't always been blocked or removed, he has been able to see everything up until recently, she only removed him as a friend when she read her tattle threads and saw that we was telling people to look at her friends list to find him, that wasn't that long before J fell ill, they had followed each other up until that point and then she quickly deleted him. I was curious as to how he could follow her and allow himself to be made to look like a absent father, even this easter gone, she was posting J to her stories but he had him for nearly 2 weeks, they went on holiday together and he was at their home quite alot. It must have been difficult to be friends with her whilst she made him look like he was an absent father, I wouldn't have been able to cope with a ex like that.

Reactions: 2
Call me cynical but I can’t help feeling that she’s only posting now because people will be starting to forget about the troll rant. No exposure means no money for her

Reactions: 11
Call me cynical but I can’t help feeling that she’s only posting now because people will be starting to forget about the troll rant. No exposure means no money for her
That's exactly it!

That is not the face of a grieving mother!

To j's dads family member on here, please send him our deepest condolences for the loss of his little boy and assure him that many of us see through kaytees lies and manipulation.

I hope one day soon kaytee stops this whole tit show and let j rest in peace!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Everyone on this thread knows he has always been a big part of J's upbringing and that he paid maintenance as well as having him for weekends and long stays. We all knew when he was with him even if she was posting pre-recorded footage of him making out she had him. I wasn't making judgements, I asked as I have never been able to understand how he has known about this thread and seen for himself what has been going on but never said anything. On the other threads people have discussed why he hasn't said anything, I was only asking why he cant have a voice. It doesnt matter with him whether he has 110k or 400 followers, he isn't the same as anyone else who would get shot down by her followers, he is J's dad and that holds weight. He hasn't always been blocked or removed, he has been able to see everything up until recently, she only removed him as a friend when she read her tattle threads and saw that we was telling people to look at her friends list to find him, that wasn't that long before J fell ill, they had followed each other up until that point and then she quickly deleted him. I was curious as to how he could follow her and allow himself to be made to look like a absent father, even this easter gone, she was posting J to her stories but he had him for nearly 2 weeks, they went on holiday together and he was at their home quite alot. It must have been difficult to be friends with her whilst she made him look like he was an absent father, I wouldn't have been able to cope with a ex like that.
You can still be friends with someone on IG but block them from seeing some/all of your stories so that's probably what she did and he would have been none the wiser unless someone said to him did you see she posed this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's exactly it!

That is not the face of a grieving mother!

To j's dads family member on here, please send him our deepest condolences for the loss of his little boy and assure him that many of us see through kaytees lies and manipulation.

I hope one day soon kaytee stops this whole tit show and let j rest in peace!
I second this we all see through her and hope one day there can be some sort of justice for little J

Reactions: 2
You can still be friends with someone on IG but block them from seeing some/all of your stories so that's probably what she did and he would have been none the wiser unless someone said to him did you see she posed this.
I understand that and I dont want it to sound like I am judging him, i feel awful for him having to see his son being used like this and I have never thought anything but good of him. She followed family members of his, had mutual friends with him and she couldn't hide her grid posts, he would have seen the post she wrote about his mum and her fundraiser, he would have seen her on TV and known about her podcasts/interviews she has done, he would have known better than anyone that she was lying about Js care being too much for one person and knew J was being used to make her money. All I'm saying is it must have been difficult to be painted like a bad guy but be friendly with her at the same time and not have a voice.

Reactions: 9
It’s exploitative. Some have screen recordings of posts/stories of evidence to suggest this, but if not, I reckon adding a link to this thread would still be useful

Reactions: 4
It’s exploitative. Some have screen recordings of posts/stories of evidence to suggest this, but if not, I reckon adding a link to this thread would still be useful
My previous message before this was deleted. I think it was the link I attached as I’m new to this
on gofundme you can report when funds are not used as they have been expected or when someone frequently has fundraisers (anything that doesn’t appear genuine)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder what happened with the car then. According to her last crying story she had bought herself a few more days with the car after speaking with the company if she couldn’t afford to buy it at least had the few extra days of it sat on her drive. It was the way she described the car too my 20 plate Mercedes whatever, like she hoped someone would google and see the cost and buy it for her or something.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.